Dude Pranked His Mom with a FAKE Trump Campaign Donation! HAHAHAHA LOL Her Reaction is Priceless!

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is real anti-black :smh:

how the fuck do you get anti black from statement. I have family members who act and sound just like her when speaking. Those mofos havent worked a honest job in years. I relate to the personality, thats where the comment came from. fuck what you are talking about

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
how the fuck do you get anti black from statement. I have family members who act and sound just like her when speaking. Those mofos havent worked a honest job in years. I relate to the personality, thats where the comment came from. fuck what you are talking about

Because your faggot ass watched that video and came away with that bitch ass muthafucka

She wasn't complaining about her account...and it's obvious she had that much in her account or she would have responded totally differently

Nobody gives a fuck about your bum ass family and your bitch ass shouldn't have projected that shit on this woman in the video with your coon ass comment.

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because your faggot ass watched that video and came away with that bitch ass muthafucka

She wasn't complaining about her account...and it's obvious she had that much in her account or she would have responded totally differently

Nobody gives a fuck about your bum ass family and your bitch ass shouldn't have projected that shit on this woman in the video with your coon ass comment.

this ngga here.:lol::lol: