Dude saw this walking on the beach, location is Sosua

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate how these corny niggas be broadcast Sosua. There ain't nothing glamorous or stunt worthy about DR and the doofys can't wait to broadcast some shit that was an open secret. When the hoes be back and forth between Bali and Dubai they keep that shit quiet.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate how these corny niggas be broadcast Sosua. There ain't nothing glamorous or stunt worthy about DR and the doofys can't wait to broadcast some shit that was an open secret. When the hoes be back and forth between Bali and Dubai they keep that shit quiet.

You seem upset that niggas trick off spot has been exposed lol. I think the difference between these two scenarios is that, the chicks going to Dubai are the ones getting paid. The niggas going to Sosua are the ones paying lol.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Call it what you want. Some of us don't go to these places to buy pussy, but tell your wife you're going to DR, Cartegena, etc. and watch the response you get. The girls be on point when they doing dirt, I wish some of these niggas did the same.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Call it what you want. Some of us don't go to these places to buy pussy, but tell your wife you're going to DR, Cartegena, etc. and watch the response you get. The girls be on point when they doing dirt, I wish some of these niggas did the same.

You are right. My wife is square as can be but when I tried to check her temperature on going to Columbia with my cousin and she knew the deal off rip.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yall know damn well that black men can't keep shit on the low.

Most dudes who go to Sosua( or Cartagena, Medellin, or Rio de Janeiro) never really had a dime as a long term gf or even fucked one, so I understand their thirst but these fools be too thirsty and over-paying for the girls who are at the bottom of the barrel. And the fact that 95% of the gringos can't function w/o Google Translate makes them lambs for the slaughter.

Just wait till that Bad Bunny concert in Santo Domingo happens in October. Then yall will really see what RD really has to offer.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Crazy! I believe A LOT of us men who have OR still do dirt, keep our business private. Heck, I do! Two hard drives of personal smashes from visitations around the world and I'm talking the baddest biddies breddaz would drool over! Just keep it safe, discreet, and minding yuh business would get soldiers a ton ah pussy. Learned lesson from my OG pops (an islander)!​

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall know damn well that black men can't keep shit on the low.

Most dudes who go to Sosua( or Cartagena, Medellin, or Rio de Janeiro) never really had a dime as a long term gf or even fucked one, so I understand their thirst but these fools be too thirsty and over-paying for the girls who are at the bottom of the barrel. And the fact that 95% of the gringos can't function w/o Google Translate makes them lambs for the slaughter.

Just wait till that Bad Bunny concert in Santo Domingo happens in October. Then yall will really see what RD really has to offer.
This Black man keeps hella shit on the low :hmm:

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aint shit on the low about Sosua. Niggas been posting tricking expeditions on this very board for years lol.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn

post gonna

This restaurant is really like this. Shit is like ground zero for hoes. They be just strolling through and charging they phones up. Wild to be eating and see prime ass walk by. The amount of Hola's you hear. The only thing I ain't like about the place is you be sitting at the bar and the whole time a fucking bum be on the fence begging for money. Experience would be nicer if management pushed them away.