Dude showing people how to remove collection from credit reports…

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Has this shit worked for anyone??? Cuz it seems like you just have to tell the debt-collecting company you are not paying and they have to dismiss the debt, am I reading that right?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Has this shit worked for anyone??? Cuz it seems like you just have to tell the debt-collecting company you are not paying and they have to dismiss the debt, am I reading that right?

Yea seems like it…but gotta be more to it

NYC-DC

Star
Platinum Member
I read the statute and it says more than shown, and no this will not work. It does say the company has to cease communications, but
they can "notify the consumer that the debt collector or creditor may invoke specified remedies which are ordinarily invoked by such debt collector or creditor;"
Basically it says they can no longer harass you about it but they can take action. Start collections and/or report to credit bureaus etc....

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Basically a junk collector will remove the collection because they can’t prove you own the debt

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Will it work idk, was recently shared in a chat

I read the statute and it says more than shown, and no this will not work. It does say the company has to cease communications, but
they can "notify the consumer that the debt collector or creditor may invoke specified remedies which are ordinarily invoked by such debt collector or creditor;"
Basically it says they can no longer harass you about it but they can take action. Start collections and/or report to credit bureaus etc....
:lol: :lol::lol:…….:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

The law that he states….says nothing of what he is stating.

That’s all

Carry on…..

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All you really have to do is dispute the debt within 30 days of when they send you the first collections notice.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas going to F around and restart a debt and watch another 50 points evaporate from their credit score.
Exactly!

That is a crap shoot.

If it's a valid debt, and the company responds back that it's valid, that bitch will stay on your report.

Best to pay the debt off and then challenge it and have it removed.

BTW....Let's keep it all the way real. Looks like some chick wrote that shit out from something that was found on Google. Dude was struggling reading that shit. He is no expert in this area.

"Credit repair" people are just people challenging a debt and hoping that the company doesn't respond. You can do that yourself. No need to pay someone to do that simple shit.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly!

That is a crap shoot.

If it's a valid debt, and the company responds back that it's valid, that bitch will stay on your report.

Best to pay the debt off and then challenge it and have it removed.

BTW....Let's keep it all the way real. Looks like some chick wrote that shit out from something that was found on Google. Dude was struggling reading that shit. He is no expert in this area.

"Credit repair" people are just people challenging a debt and hoping that the company doesn't respond. You can do that yourself. No need to pay someone to do that simple shit.
I'm speaking from experience.

I just ended up paying the debt collector at the lower amount to get the debt off my report.