Dumbass thought ishowspeed couldn't afford the car he was selling

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no idea if white dude was being racist, an asshole or what. BUT asking how much did I buy it for would have had me looking at him like he lost his damn mind. Just worry about what the sale price is & the specifics of the car (ie mileage, maintenance records etc). He could have easily looked up the KBB value & hell ran a carfax with the vin # if he was really that interested in buying it & made an offer.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The onliest real questions...1. what do u want for it..? 2.

giphy.gif

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

I have no idea if white dude was being racist, an asshole or what. BUT asking how much did I buy it for would have had me looking at him like he lost his damn mind. Just worry about what the sale price is & the specifics of the car (ie mileage, maintenance records etc). He could have easily looked up the KBB value & hell ran a carfax with the vin # if he was really that interested in buying it & made an offer.

I agree but you could of just let it known that my purchase price was not relevant.

I wouldn’t but that car from him because I don’t like his energy.

I ain’t forking over a few 100K to that assh0le

That’s all
Carry on……

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree but you could of just let it known that my purchase price was not relevant.

I wouldn’t but that car from him because I don’t like his energy.

I ain’t forking over a few 100K to that assh0le

That’s all
Carry on……

Yeah I would have walked away also, but I also wouldn't have started things off with a dumb assed question. Not to mention you look up & some moron is standing on the other side videoing it. These dudes do too much shit for likes & attention, I get it he's got a bunch of followers, but not everyone wants their business out there.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean.... Speed looks like he's 15.

I don't think the guy was being racist, just didn't want to waste his time if the kid wasn't serious.

He was definitely a bit assholish about it, but whatever.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My nephew showed me some clips from this lil nigga’s socials and it was right then that I truly understood I’m an old head now bc I wanted nothing less than to slap him up on principle lol. Goddamn, he is annoying af! But God bless him all the same :lol:
You sound like me when I first found out who he was.....lol

I was like, shut up with all that screamin' and shit. I could only make like 12.5 seconds watching anything he's in.

Like you said, I guess we old. Good on him for making a bunch of money very young and having fun!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My nephew showed me some clips from this lil nigga’s socials and it was right then that I truly understood I’m an old head now bc I wanted nothing less than to slap him up on principle lol. Goddamn, he is annoying af! But God bless him all the same :lol:
Dog, I have an entertainment system in my minivan for my kids and the youtube shows they watch have me wanting to drive us ALL into a ditch!