***DVR ALERT*** THE BLACK PANTHERS - VANGUARD OF THE REVOLUTION on PBS 9PM

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution - Independent Lens
Tuesday, February 16, 09:00 pm on WHYY

Duration: 1:56:46

Description: Revisit the turbulent 1960s, when a new revolutionary culture emerged with the Black Panther Party at the vanguard. Stanley Nelson tells the vibrant story of a pivotal movement that feels timely all over again.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Yup i had plans to go do something but my alarm went off so i know I'll be home watching....

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
I was having a convo w/ an older Brother about that time when they went into that California state Capitol building to protest a gun control bill. He considered that move to be "not well thought-out".

Thxs.
imma record it...but i might have to catch it online.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I was having a convo w/ an older Brother about that time when they went into that California state Capitol building to protest a gun control bill. He considered that move to be "not well thought-out".

Thxs.
imma record it...but i might have to catch it online.

They scared politicians and law makers.

I was just watching the 41st and Central doc last night and one of the detectives who was investigating the panthers was saying if they had just dressed in regular jeans and shirts they wouldn't of been so afraid of them instead of all black and leather jackets. Lol

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
They scared politicians and law makers.

I was just watching the 41st and Central doc last night and one of the detectives who was investigating the panthers was saying if they had just dressed in regular jeans and shirts they wouldn't of been so afraid of them instead of all black and leather jackets. Lol

yea
the guy i was talking to said by them doing that...it kinda gave the government extra ammo to implement bs gun control laws.
But imho.....if they didnt do it ...the US wouldve found some other way to take peoples guns. Kinda like how they use all these White kids dying in school shootings to spark emotions and justify stricter gun control.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elaine Brown is an agent. This shit been in the movie section for a minute. Smh lmao Black folk. I hope everyone does tune in.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
yea
the guy i was talking to said by them doing that...it kinda gave the government extra ammo to implement bs gun control laws.
But imho.....if they didnt do it ...the US wouldve found some other way to take peoples guns. Kinda like how they use all these White kids dying in school shootings to spark emotions and justify stricter gun control.

Those gun control laws were made because of the Panthers demonstration in Sacramento. They were tired of being killed by police and cacs with no justice. Came to close to excercising their 2nd amendment rights the way the constitution intended it. Them cacs felt that nigga revenge creep up they spine and sensed an inevitable doom if they didn't do something. If they could've prevented guns from only being in black peoples hands they would've.