EA Sports: College Football Teaser - College Football 2025

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good stuff. People forget College has always been better than Madden. And they had a different production team for both. Look forward to the college game. Now 2K needs to work on a college basketball game.

usTsBv.jpg
Who is this?

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh , don't start dis bullshit again. Absolutely no one wants to hear you ramble on about dis shit. :smh: I just did something unprecedented taking you off the ignore list for calling Rembrandt Brown a fuckin piece of shit. Don't make me add you back.

FkCADg.jpg
FkCADg.jpg

omg-sweet-baby-jesus.gif

makes no sense how fine this woman is

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

On Monday, ESPN reported that more than 10,000 players have already opted in to be part of the video game. EA Sports will pay them through a name, image and likeness deal. Players who opt in to have their name, image and likeness used will receive $600 and a copy of the game, valued at around $70.

By surpassing 10,000 opt-ins, EA Sports has reached 87% of its goal for the game, which will feature teams with 85-man rosters.

A company spokesperson told ESPN that more than 100 of college football's most recognizable players have opted in during the past week, including Colorado receiver/cornerback Travis Hunter, Georgia quarterback Carson Beck, Alabama quarterback Jalen Milroe, Oregon quarterback Dillon Gabriel and Ewers.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Why would I believe that this game will be any less trash than Madden? EA is going to EA
it’s the same fucking game just with college teams. Just how it was before!!! These niggas are idiots thinking it will be different than madden . It’s the same fucking platform you dumb fucks!!!