EA Sports: College Football Teaser - College Football 2025

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Too bad the HBCU schools won't be on the game though
Hope they are in next years game. Honestly would like to see someone else take on the challenge of doing the HBCU schools. And really go all out with with band music and how active they are in the stands during games. I remember a small group of brothers put a game out several years ago. That included a halftime mini game with the bands. Not saying it would need to go that far.

I always felt that the HBCU teams would be a nice undertaking for someone like 2k. Especially if they are gonna continue be ignored by EA. It would be an extremely niche market. And I can see people saying it wouldn't be worth 2k time. But hear me out first..they wouldn't have to put their A-team on the job. I say make it more of a grassroots effort. Partner with some HBCUs and hire some of their grads as developers, under the guidance of some 2k senior programmers maybe. Market as a project to help bring in more African American programmers into the field. While also providing a game that truly represents the culture of HBCU football. Even add a story mode similar to MLB The Show stories. And include information about the history of those schools and famous alumni. There’s a ton of well known NFL players who went HBCUs that could also be highlighted. Shannon Sharpe, Jerry Rice, Steve McNair, to name a few.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hope they are in next years game. Honestly would like to see someone else take on the challenge of doing the HBCU schools. And really go all out with with band music and how active they are in the stands during games. I remember a small group of brothers put a game several years ago. That included a halftime mini game with the bands. Not saying it would need to go that far.

I always felt that the HBCU teams would be a nice undertaking for someone like 2k. Especially if they are gonna continue be ignored by EA. It would be an extremely niche market. And I can see people saying it wouldn't be worth 2k time. But hear me out first..they wouldn't have to put their A-team on the job. I say make it more of a grassroots effort. Partner with some HBCUs and hire some of their grads as developers, under the guidance of some 2k senior programmers maybe. Market as a project to help bring in more African American programmers into the field. While also provided a game that truly represents the culture of HBCU football. Even add a story mode similar to MLB The Show stories. And include information about the history of those schools and famous alumni. There’s a ton of well known NFL players who went HBCUs that could also be highlighted. Shannon Sharpe, Jerry Rice, Steve McNair, to name a few.
That would be dope.

I know is some brothers in Delaware that have a gaming company and I’m surprised none of the major HBCU conferences have reached out to them about doing something like this.

I posted about this game a few years ago, but this is closes I’ve seen. Tecmo bowl style

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
448982462_415907604808402_5291244113284732560_n.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I was never into these college football games. Now if they announce a brand new, current generation NFL Blitz!!!!