Each NFL owner’s Net Worth

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
GR-AxP7WkAAO-JU

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You mean a black owner couldn't take over a bottom 12 franchise owner?

I wonder how much each of those franchises are worth right now?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like the sport and my team but I'm never going to spend extreme amounts of cash on it cause they already rich,fuck them owners and their exclusive club.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the Bengals surviving?

Barely :smh: ... and I say this as a fan. Sounds just as bad as some public schools

• They are one of four teams that offer neither a family room nor daycare for the players’ families on gameday.
  • They are the only team that closes their cafeteria on the players’ day off, even though many of the players come to the facility on off days for extra preparation and recovery.
  • The club did begin to provide three meals a day on Wednesdays only this year. But they are one of two teams in the league that don’t provide three meals a day each day for the players.
  • The locker room is another major issue for the players. Approximately 50% of the showers don’t work; they either don’t provide warm water or there isn’t enough water pressure. They face consistent plumbing issues that limit the amount of functioning toilets the players can use.
  • As an improvement from last year, the team decided to offer dinner to players once a week (Wednesday)
  • Unlike nearly every other team in the NFL, the Bengals do not employ a full-time dietician

But they are getting a new locker room

Cincinnati’s new locker room, per Hobson, involves new “ceilings, flooring, restrooms, and showers” atop the actual lockers themselves. The target end date is by Week 1 of the season.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Barely :smh: ... and I say this as a fan. Sounds just as bad as some public schools

• They are one of four teams that offer neither a family room nor daycare for the players’ families on gameday.
  • They are the only team that closes their cafeteria on the players’ day off, even though many of the players come to the facility on off days for extra preparation and recovery.
  • The club did begin to provide three meals a day on Wednesdays only this year. But they are one of two teams in the league that don’t provide three meals a day each day for the players.
  • The locker room is another major issue for the players. Approximately 50% of the showers don’t work; they either don’t provide warm water or there isn’t enough water pressure. They face consistent plumbing issues that limit the amount of functioning toilets the players can use.
  • As an improvement from last year, the team decided to offer dinner to players once a week (Wednesday)
  • Unlike nearly every other team in the NFL, the Bengals do not employ a full-time dietician

But they are getting a new locker room

Cincinnati’s new locker room, per Hobson, involves new “ceilings, flooring, restrooms, and showers” atop the actual lockers themselves. The target end date is by Week 1 of the season.

They should just sell the team to a certified billionaire or group that will over pay for a NFL franchise.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
how is the Hunt family so high?

Welp.....The AFC Championship trophy
Is literally named "The Lamar Hunt trophy"

Between that tradition, dating back years
Plus from all the marketing & ticket & merchandise sales
Coming from Pat Mahomes & Andy Reid

And then they also made money outside of the NFL
In the oil & energy sector
So its probably not too far fetched to see why they are in the top 5 :dunno: