Eddie Griffin ABSOLUTELY BODIES Kamala Harris

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Asiatic bruh gettin back to his Asiatics:lol:she aint a becky thats for damn sho!!

I prefer my vegan chocolate sisters but I aitn mad at him...

them hybrid Asiatic hoes gonna let A MAN BE A MAN.. the problem is

if you sleepin, them asian and beckys could make a real knigga real soft

one thing about a sister tho,

She KNOW how to KEEP a real KNIGGA on his toes,

CANT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM THEM EVER!!

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Extra coon. From the “Loud = Funny” era of whack coonMedians. Marshmallow-sized veneers. Looking like Cuban Pete. :smh: Ninja prolly best friends with Elon Musk AND Joe Rogan.
Funny thing I know another black comedian whose name must not be said who is really friends with Elon Musk AND Joe Rogan.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Corny, but of course there are MAGA neanderthals in his twitter comments posting watermelon, fried chicken, Malcom X etc, out of NOWHERE. while e-patting Eddie on the head for talking shit about VP Harris. Perhaps Eddie is looking to get new opportunities from those degenerates :dunno:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I shoulda said, King of Clowns!

:clown:clown
you silly easily led, democratic faggot supporter..

TAKE THAT!!!

images

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:Now I see why he’s angry. Got a pan-faced baby momma. Walk offstage to that flat ass and wide face every night. “YOU DO JOKE!” That baby got 34 years to grow into that head. That baby turn its head and traffic stops! She prolly telling him “KamaRa no rear Asian!”:lol:#CoonyGriffin
Your baby looks like Jim Belushi and Jason Kidd’s son. Hologram head baby. Thomas The Tank Engine-faced wife. He married the Sun emoji.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At one point he was on the Dick Gregory path but idk what happened he’s going for shock value more than substance