Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
This won't work. Anonymity was one of the reasons why Twitter was so popular. If people have to use their real names to sign up, then Mark's gonna learn the hard way.
Unless they're trying to corral the celebs, companies and news outlets that Twitter has lost... those segments can still do their thing seamlessly

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This won't work. Anonymity was one of the reasons why Twitter was so popular. If people have to use their real names to sign up, Mark's gonna learn the hard way.

I was pissed IG was suggesting me to people who know me on Facebook. I signed up with a different email than what I use on there and didn't use my name or picture. I get a friend request from my nephew. I was HEATED. What if I wanted to drop it like it's hot and not have family know? SMH. I use face book for people I know and twitter to vent about those heathens. I don't want them all up in my social network. IG is ruined for me other than viewing other people's content.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

spoutible had a head start. When threads launch...

damn-wow.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Site is barely up and running and people are already trying to shit on it.

It's weird how we can become so blindly loyal to products and company's that we have no real connection to.

I personally think all of these social media sites suck in one way or another and the people who own/run them seem to all be pieces of shit.

That being said Elon has proven to be the worse among them (which is saying a lot) so I feel like Twitter needs to become the new MySpace.

Dude being so blatantly an asshole and still winning after all the dumb shit he's done since forcing them to sell Twitter to him wouldn't be good and would just embolden others to do the same.