Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't even pay attention to this shit updating and had to do a double take when I got an alert from X

This dude is a moron who happen to hit a home run with Tesla
Basically. If I were on the boards for Tesla and Space-X I would want him bought out/removed from leadership immediately! If he's gonna sink anything let him sink eXTwitter

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I keep saying this, tesla better throw him off the train before he derail the whole thing.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep saying this, tesla better throw him off the train before he derail the whole thing.
Facts.

In less than 10 years the "Big Three" are going to catch, if not surpass, Tesla in technology, design and pricing (maybe not pricing). And that's just in the US, the other car companies worldwide will do the same either a little sooner or a little later. Tesla might want to get bought up before it gets surpassed and that is going to be harder to do (and get a good price for it) if Elon is Xeeting (shitting) and re-Xeeting (re-shitting) dumb Xeets every day up until then.

In the end I think either the Saudis or India will buy Tesla and make it a national car brand.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Facts.

In less than 10 years the "Big Three" are going to catch, if not surpass, Tesla in technology, design and pricing (maybe not pricing). And that's just in the US, the other car companies worldwide will do the same either a little sooner or a little later. Tesla might want to get bought up before it gets surpassed and that is going to be harder to do (and get a good price for it) if Elon is Xeeting (shitting) and re-Xeeting (re-shitting) dumb Xeets every day up until then.

In the end I think either the Saudis or India will buy Tesla and make it a national car brand.

Remember musk had nothing to do with Tesla. He bought an already existing company and finessed it.

Forget the big 3, first the germans are coming with performance luxury. Then the italians with that Italian swagger and gorgeous coachmaking. And the japanese are clocking everybody so they can steal the best ideas and produce boring yet reliable vehicles.

musk knows Tesla is going to fade quickly within a few years that's why he's taking his con game to other places.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor