Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

:lol: Who the files exposing? Everyone and their mama knows what is going on. You see how YouTube censors? Does that seem like objective, down the middle people are running it or people with pink hair and pronouns in their bios. :roflmao: Shit. Reddit all the way gone too. Google's search? :hmm: ..... :lol:

We are in the barbershop. We supposed to be able to shoot the shit. SOME won't even admit who got control.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
The average price for a used Tesla in November was $55,754, down 17% from a July peak of $67,297. The overall used car market posted a 4% drop during that period, according to Edmunds data. The used Teslas were in dealer inventory for 50 days on average in November, compared with 38 days for all used cars.

Tesla, which has disbanded its media relations department, did not respond to Reuters' emailed questions.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elon got these fools with pronouns in their bios coming for him. :lol:
yeah what genius!! losing his fortune for the ability to have freespeech to call complete strangers and all kinda folks faggets & fighting battles thats got nothing to do with him...
fighting pronouns to lose ur billions !! what a genius :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought all the pronoun people sold earlier this year when Elon announced he was buying and was talking free speech. :lol: Did they just get rid of the cars and keep the stocks? :lol: Picture bagholding AND also worrying about Elon hurting feelings on Twitter.

Naw, they just trying to pile on with the cool kids for Internet points. Serious investors booked those profits and been had their money in the warchest.
u think its the cool "save the environment" kids who had the $$ to buy teslas and advocate for green energy r the ones crying ?:roflmao2::roflmao2: yeah rightwingers dont buy stocks :roflmao2::roflmao2:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Who the files exposing? Everyone and their mama knows what is going on. You see how YouTube censors? Does that seem like objective, down the middle people are running it or people with pink hair and pronouns in their bios. :roflmao: Shit. Reddit all the way gone too. Google's search? :hmm: ..... :lol:

We are in the barbershop. We supposed to be able to shoot the shit. SOME won't even admit who got control.
its always "people with pink hair and pronouns in their bios" for u :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
russian-oligarch-suicides-3.jpg

They killed another one today that was vocal about the Ukrainian war, tried to hide out in India. The NSA/Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, and Twitter files, shows where the U.S. is probably at. Instead of being banned on Twitter, you will be assassinated for being a foreign agent spreading misinformation on Covid-19.

There should be protest and riots, to let the government know this is not cool.

I survived a couple of suspicious attempts, it looks like they are long planning this shit; holding me hostage for their retarded schemes; setting up racial cover. A couple of countries have stepped up and granted political asylum to end my suffering.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
The average price for a used Tesla in November was $55,754, down 17% from a July peak of $67,297. The overall used car market posted a 4% drop during that period, according to Edmunds data. The used Teslas were in dealer inventory for 50 days on average in November, compared with 38 days for all used cars.

Tesla, which has disbanded its media relations department, did not respond to Reuters' emailed questions.

THIS is the statistic that matters. Not necessarily the stock price. It's what the consumers are doing that's important.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
can’t log in and no notifications

There were some posts a few weeks ago that said if you have two factor authentication not to sign out as you wont be able to sign back in because the team that handles that was fired. I don't usually sign out or clear my cookies. I use it on a browser tho, not the app.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It's definitely down.

I never post or rarely use it but I also never sign out.

This has me signed out and trying to get me to download the app.

I used to use third party twitter apps on my blackberry, but I don't like the official app. If they don't fix it so that I can use it via my browser, my twitter days are over. It was nice while it lasted. I don't think it will come to that, but I expect it may be down much longer than necessary.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I believe Elon Musk is being surveillance harassed in the U.S. by the government which is a hallmark of the Obama/Biden administration. It is no fun dealing with cameras planted in your place, the possessed furnace that is timed to go off when you finish something, and other bizarre harassment tactics. These people use authoritarian tactics to attack opponents to remain in power similar to Putin.

The best way to deal with misinformation is to have an official account on the platform that is a government account. Because the credibility of the government is so low and untrusted, it had to resort to these tactics to counter more credible sources of information.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I believe Elon Musk is being surveillance harassed in the U.S. by the government which is a hallmark of the Obama/Biden administration.

The Obama/Biden admin. saved Elon's ass!
He was damn near BROKE with the initial Tesla launch but got federal $$$$ in the name of energy efficiency.

SpaceX was a costly "hobby" , trying to build reusable launch rockets. AGAIN. A government contract put him back in the black.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can’t believe y’all actually trying to have a debate with that white bitch roblowsdicks. You’ll get circular right wing arguments , that bitchmade cracka doesn’t care about facts or your responses. He’s a cac troll here to be an agitator

Yep, nothing but the same MAGAT talking points that I've seen online elsewhere. Dude prob thinks the Jan 6th insurrectionists were "heroes" that "did the right thing" to "stick it to the libtards".

Fuckin bot :lol:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Shit, what did he do now? Last time I checked it was just his free speech grift. You do realize there are plenty of people who are pro-free speech that aren't GOP. Most don't believe elon's grift. Some even hate Elon.

Also, seems a lot of right leaning folks online don't believe Elon. They seem to know he is full of shit.

Folks mostly just laughing at the people freaking out over Elon. :lol: Tesla stock still up 5x from 3 years ago. The pronoun folks bought the $200 bags when COVID made robinhood hot. And they still doing all this talking on Twitter. :roflmao:

He borrow against Tesla stock to buy Twitter. Not sure what you're not understanding. Margin call, homie.

Last edited: