Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some people seriously need to do research on mining towns in oil towns. It is really really bad what happened to most of those towns. If you know eastern Kentucky, that’s your prime example on what’s going on with an old mining town.
Yep, company towns were hellish places, your employer owned the building you lived in, the place you worked in, the store you shopped at. They owned the police, the courts and the mayor/city council ... and often times they even owned the land you would be buried on. People ended up at the end of the week or month owning more to the company than they made, which only put you in deeper debt to the company and the boss. Plus they would pay you in chits/vouchers so that meant you couldn't even use your earnings anywhere else but the company town. Capitalism!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I found a test house that Elon did this in, in Detroit under some kind of shell corp and different name Jarell Lawrence:

dis-belief-surprised.gif

The TV and the router

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Let's not forget this motherfucker learned his lessons under apartheid. That's exactly the kind of shit the companies that owned the mines did in SA.

I read someone say he's rapidly burning twitter to the ground allowing racist and hard-right groups to take over because no one wants to advertise on a platform that has devolved to monkeys throwing shit at each other.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Let's not forget this motherfucker learned his lessons under apartheid. That's exactly the kind of shit the companies that owned the mines did in SA.

I read someone say he's rapidly burning twitter to the ground allowing racist and hard-right groups to take over because no one wants to advertise on a platform that has devolved to monkeys throwing shit at each other.
Yeah, he better keep heavy security around him because someone is going to want to take him out soon. I don’t care how much money he has this motherfucker want to fuck up the world Also, you are right his parents had to be part of apartheid in South Africa.

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, you better keep heavy security around him because someone is going to want to take him out soon. I don’t care how much money he has this motherfucker want to fuck up the world Also, you are right his parents had to be part of apartheid in South Africa.

His parents owned an emerald mine!!! OF COURSE they had something to do with apartheid!!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Yeah, he better keep heavy security around him because someone is going to want to take him out soon. I don’t care how much money he has this motherfucker want to fuck up the world Also, you are right his parents had to be part of apartheid in South Africa.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

You read that? Ever since he took over twitter my for you page has been flooded with far right trump supporting post. I use to check twitter all the time to keep me up to date on whats trending, but it seems they are purposely pushing right wing agenda even though that is not the content I normally read on there.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You would never see that in a BMW. Some of the stuff I’ve seen happen in my car makes me chuckle. Buttons falling off seat controls happened in the first month. The door panel was the second month. And I’ve posted about the back pains I endure on long trips. I felt like Toby after the first drive to NYC.