Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
A whole ass car?!?!?

Tesla seriously need to hurry up and get their shit together because these other car companies are going to chop off Tesla neck very shortly, especially with the stupid mistakes in faulty vehicles. Also, they need to get rid of Elon that motherfucker is fucking up a lot of shit lately for Tesla.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tesla seriously need to hurry up and get their shit together because these other car companies are going to chop off Tesla neck very shortly, especially with the stupid mistakes in faulty vehicles. Also, they need to get rid of Elon that motherfucker is fucking up a lot of shit lately for Tesla.

If you ask anyone from Detroit, we all know the horror stories about the car companies. "YOU DON'T STOP THIS LINE!!! I don't care if someone falls in, DO NOT STOP IT!!!" This would result in a lot of problems with their cars and why imports were kicking our asses as far as stability and recalls. Japanese car companies would stop their assembly lines to fix one car, that pride in your work to make sure that each and every one was done right, while cats was doing bumps or getting drunk on the job.

I bring that up to say Elon has been taking a page out of Henry Ford's book in all of his ventures and it has been fcuking shyt up. Making programmers work with little sleep and then Twitter hasn't been the same. You never heard about Tesla's falling apart as they were being driven before 4 years ago. Twitter's got more debt and folks suing them now.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
If you ask anyone from Detroit, we all know the horror stories about the car companies. "YOU DON'T STOP THIS LINE!!! I don't care if someone falls in, DO NOT STOP IT!!!" This would result in a lot of problems with their cars and why imports were kicking our asses as far as stability and recalls. Japanese car companies would stop their assembly lines to fix one car, that pride in your work to make sure that each and every one was done right, while cats was doing bumps or getting drunk on the job.

I bring that up to say Elon has been taking a page out of Henry Ford's book in all of his ventures and it has been fcuking shyt up. Making programmers work with little sleep and then Twitter hasn't been the same. You never heard about Tesla's falling apart as they were being driven before 4 years ago. Twitter's got more debt and folks suing them now.
Yep, this is why did Elon is fucking up shit and you are correct about manufacturing cars. GM made some bad cars over the last couple of decades, but the steering wheel never fell off.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We do realize Elon is an oligarch right?!?! The money he has he's holding it for somebody else in another country/ I can't prove that shyt, but it just makes a lot of sense.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
We do realize Elon is an oligarch right?!?! The money he has he's holding it for somebody else in another country/ I can't prove that shyt, but it just makes a lot of sense.
This is why he had to reach out to the middle eastern people to help him buy Twitter.

Last edited:

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It won't be GM

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The vampire drain is Tesla. Everyone else is starting to catch up immediately.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

It isn't just Tesla, it's many EVs

Including the ones I'm on.

We built one Hummer in Q4 because of it

Other manufacturers have it as well, tons to be exact

Ain't nowhere in the same zip code as Tesla

Ford has stopped production of all their EVs or had a major recall on them at some point.

They're doing much better in producing them than us for sure.

Teslas have had many problems as well

We are repairing them as well at one of my plants damn near for a year now

Teslas do big recalls, they just say it is something else to get around the word

I bet they've recalled damn near every car they've built

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
FrHZearXoAgZNqF