Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Racists aren’t interested in words, facts, or any of those things. If Elon, finds that’s interesting that’s another indictment charge against him.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

What if he panders to racists because as the son of a Boer, he is playing the rebellious child. Racists, will reject all climate change solutions. Except if. Except if a fellow racist tells them it’s okay to buy an electric vehicle. If the price of aforementioned vehicle were to drop to $15k for the Model X, they would be economically possible for even someone against the vehicle on principle.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
What if he panders to racists because as the son of a Boer, he is playing the rebellious child. Racists, will reject all climate change solutions. Except if. Except if a fellow racist tells them it’s okay to buy an electric vehicle. If the price of aforementioned vehicle were to drop to $15k for the Model X, they would be economically possible for even someone against the vehicle on principle.
You only needed the first sentence.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You only needed the first sentence.
I can't help but believe his intentions are financial. When I made the post, it occurred to me how intransigent these Confederate soldiers are. Unless you sneak a mole in. You get to lead the racists into being environmentally conscious. There's nothing in the Constitution that says you can't be a racist and love the planet.