Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Lmao. Took you long enough. Not exactly the same thing and thousands of black people have monetized social media and YouTube. Also keep in mind I'm not agreeing with every tweet I post 100%. I post tweets that are interesting or thought provoking.

You must think I am anti reparations or anti a black agenda or something. I'm not, I'm just practical. You want to punish politicians who ARE willing to give you what you want, or who can be pressured or presuaded to it, but the votes arent there. Biden and the dems can't get stuff passed that will help WHITE folks, let alone something specifically for black folks that would be viewed by "mainstream" America as special interest.

Withholding votes and sitting out hurts us and our interests, because it leaves the only major party that does support us weaker and even less able to get these agendas passed. Smart folks hold the line until more ground can be gained. They don't relinquish ground, relinquish power. Then you have to do 10x the work making up ground, having to reverse the damage done in the meantime while you were off the field, and then trying to move forward to make meaningful change. Dems have to do this cycle every 1-4 years because dems, including white dems, don't vote consistently. They get impatient in the making up ground part, and never get to the point where they are advancing again.
We been doing it your way since the 60s sis. Maybe we can change it up a bit perhaps?
And can you admit that party apathy is caused by your party not doing let alone speaking truth to power at least?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Basically anything social blacks play a huge part in it, these democrats just don’t accept reality, we make them millions and beg for crumbs
Speaking of black Twitter, how long until the LGBTQXYZ and gender bender censers were coming for it? Ain't that many Joy reid types in REAL black America. Political shills ready to push whatever the fuck hipster cacs want. Most black America is more traditional.

Also, for the most part, street shit sets the tone for style and all that. Regular cats ain't on this alphabet gang shit or proper political talking points. So censors were coming for black twitter. Dumb ass bots just can't see it because they got hipster cacs playing the fuck out of them.

How long before they cancel all our rappers or make them bend the knee for their 'toxic masculinity?"

Like I said, TO THEM a lot of normal shit is HATE Speech. Important qualifier is TO THEM. Just saying the I don't want to look at a man pretending to be a woman is fucking hate speech. That's what BGOL wants on twitter?

They want any dissenting opinion to be censored. How long before they censor black twitter for not following the POC code? For not pushing the false democrat narrative that POC are some type of coalition that benefits black America. That illegals benefit black America? All that shit. All they need to do is label it 'misinformation' and ban the account. :smh: Yeah, dumb fucks fell for the 'misinformation' boogeyman.

But hey, fuck all that. Mean twitter man might be back. Fuck that he has been banned for well over a year and censorship is out of control on the platform. A platform has a problem when facts get censored. And if anyone has to say, :confused: "post examples" you ain't fucking qualified to have an opinion. Finding examples is as easy as finding dandelions in the summer.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Negro please

he will own all meltdown discussions

imagine BGOL MIDTERMS 2022

general election 2024

:itsawrap:
20 years of schooling yo ass and you still dont get it.

Twitter influence is overrated and limited to a very vocal minority. Almost any twitter debate and uproars that are transported from the platform to a real life implementation fizzle out and have little if any true impact on actual societal change. Its a communication forum with slowing growth and a continued decrease in user trust. Its also part of a ever evolving industry and ripe for a competitor to come along and divert traffic and subscribers.

Even if it maintains it cultural relevance, at $44 billion this was the worst single purchase price since that cac paid half a million dollars for Bradys "last touchdown ball" the day before he came out of retirement.

Elon Musk is an idiot.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Speaking of black Twitter, how long until the LGBTQXYZ and gender bender censers were coming for it? Ain't that many Joy reid types in REAL black America. Political shills ready to push whatever the fuck hipster cacs want. Most black America is more traditional.

Also, for the most part, street shit sets the tone for style and all that. Regular cats ain't on this alphabet gang shit or proper political talking points. So censors were coming for black twitter. Dumb ass bots just can't see it because they got hipster cacs playing the fuck out of them.

How long before they cancel all our rappers or make them bend the knee for their 'toxic masculinity?"

Like I said, TO THEM a lot of normal shit is HATE Speech. Important qualifier is TO THEM. Just saying the I don't want to look at a man pretending to be a woman is fucking hate speech. That's what BGOL wants on twitter?

They want any dissenting opinion to be censored. How long before they censor black twitter for not following the POC code? For not pushing the false democrat narrative that POC are some type of coalition that benefits black America. That illegals benefit black America? All that shit. All they need to do is label it 'misinformation' and ban the account. :smh: Yeah, dumb fucks fell for the 'misinformation' boogeyman.

But hey, fuck all that. Mean twitter man might be back. Fuck that he has been banned for well over a year and censorship is out of control on the platform. A platform has a problem when facts get censored. And if anyone has to say, :confused: "post examples" you ain't fucking qualified to have an opinion. Finding examples is as easy as finding dandelions in the summer.

Streets set the tone, their sucess usually comes from our non oriented family approach to life in America, hustle, get money blah blah blah.

I think Elon buying twitter the LGBQT stuff is gonna feel it alot, alot of white folks hate that stuff so that's gonna be a target for them to go at and without the prevention of the "free speech" stuff it's gonna get real out there.

I also think Elon knows the media mostly is fake and not taken too seriously so him buying twitter making it more real, of course way more racist but it's gonna bring alot of people together and if the people don't mind the language the companies will follow suit.

Don't sleep though, it's basically gonna cricitize us and POC all day, that's basically it so I hope Elon has a plan to get that money in monthly because alot of people will leave temporarily until the companies hop on board then they'll come back but expect so crazy speech about other groups of peope.

And black twitter aka WOKE twitter will get censored alot

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is what Karen Hunter has built over the past year... knarrative & knubia

Knubia, brand-new social community, powered by Knarrative. This space features a more robust community engagement system which allows you to interact more freely and directly with fellow Knarrative users as well as the Knarrative team itself.

Knarrative is committed to helping Black people, across the Diaspora, know our history, create our own stories, and understand ourselves through explorations of the past so that we can grow brighter futures.

Interesting

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

I've said it before and I'll repeat it here - they WANT Facism and they don't even know it.

They want the power to censor, to deplatform, to seize peoples money, to imprison people without trial - as long as it's "their" team in power and they use their power against the people they don't like.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Musk still has alot to go hoops and approvals to do before Musk gets Twitter everyone acting like he will be taking it over this week. 45 is not making any returns to Twitter anytime soon, apparently he still has to come up with the money :eek2: for this deal. The question they're talking about now is how much of Tesla he will sell to acquire Twitter and will those investors go for it. Kat making headlines on something that's not set in stone yet.

Keep eyes out on who he gets the cash from to make this all cash deal happen :idea:

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
So some folks are closing their accounts without seeing how the NEW twitter will work out?

Talk about temper tantrums

But we'll see...
Wonder do the even realize this deal is still months if not more from even being finalize :roflmao:
"Controversy Creates Cash"

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I’m not seeing why so many people are bothered by Trump being able to post on Twitter. He should have been reinstated after his term was up. Who decided he should be banned in the first place and under what criteria? I disagree with half the Tick Tock videos and Twitter posts I see but ignoring them is not hard to do.