Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

HisFlyness

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’m not seeing why so many people are bothered by Trump being able to post on Twitter. He should have been reinstated after his term was up. Who decided he should be banned in the first place and under what criteria? I disagree with half the Tick Tock videos and Twitter posts I see but ignoring them is not hard to do.

Jan 6, 2021 showed us what his rhetoric can lead to. I understand anyone who decides they won't be a conduit for his BS to reach millions of people.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Musk still has alot to go hoops and approvals to do before Musk gets Twitter everyone acting like he will be taking it over this week. 45 is not making any returns to Twitter anytime soon, apparently he still has to come up with the money :eek2: for this deal. The question they're talking about now is how much of Tesla he will sell to acquire Twitter and will those investors go for it. Kat making headlines on something that's not set in stone yet.

Keep eyes out on who he gets the cash from to make this all cash deal happen :idea:
Yup people thought this was going to be clean Transaction oh no no this shit is going to get real dirty. Elon thought that this shit was going to be easy but he’s quickly finding out it’s the other way around.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m not seeing why so many people are bothered by Trump being able to post on Twitter. He should have been reinstated after his term was up. Who decided he should be banned in the first place and under what criteria? I disagree with half the Tick Tock videos and Twitter posts I see but ignoring them is not hard to do.
Yea but you don't have a platform that you can call on to execute unheard of acts of a diabolical nature. Like maybe storm the US capitol to stop a confirmation of a fair and just election :dunno:

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah I'm serious..your statement implies that trump is a racist and Biden isn't
Not defending Biden here, but he doesnt have manaical followers that will do and say some of the craziest shit in his name......not limiting this to average Joe's either. Think police.......shit I dont even want a Trump supporter as my garbage man.

With that said, hate when people pull the they all racist shit...One of these guys racism is strnger than the other. See: Jan 6

Shit all of the fuss on Twitter today is "free speech" when them CACS know damn well the only time when they care about free speech is if it lets them call us niggas

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
Not defending Biden here, but he doesnt have manaical followers that will do and say some of the craziest shit in his name......not limiting this to average Joe's either. Think police.......shit I dont even want a Trump supporter as my garbage man.

With that said, hate when people pull the they all racist shit...One of these guys racism is strnger than the other. See: Jan 6

Shit all of the fuss on Twitter today is "free speech" when them CACS know damn well the only time when they care about free speech is if it lets them call us niggas
Cosign.jpg

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They call us niggas regardless. I'm not worried about the followers of either president because that's a distraction from the fact that neither of them are doing or will do anything to help black people. You judge people on their actions. There is no good guy vs bad guy here

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what Karen Hunter has built over the past year... knarrative & knubia

Knubia, brand-new social community, powered by Knarrative. This space features a more robust community engagement system which allows you to interact more freely and directly with fellow Knarrative users as well as the Knarrative team itself.

Knarrative is committed to helping Black people, across the Diaspora, know our history, create our own stories, and understand ourselves through explorations of the past so that we can grow brighter futures.

Yup, I joined Knarrative as soon as it was live. Very positive uplifting, educational space...

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They call us niggas regardless. I'm not worried about the followers of either president because that's a distraction from the fact that neither of them are doing or will do anything to help black people. You judge people on their actions. There is no good guy vs bad guy here

Its real easy to say things like "they all racist" , "neither are doing etc etc" Im thinking of the supporters in POSITIONS of power and authority, and not even for myself. You really think a right wing TRUMP LOVING doctor is gonna go 100% when it comes to the care of a black patient ? And Im talkin, Trump lovin....willing to go to DC on Jan 6 types

Biden dont have those types of supporters. All our votes for him were just anti-trump votes

but yeah man.....they all the same , lazy argument(not you)

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
178522-untitled-design-1.jpg

You look at Jeff Bezos, had an employee chopped up posting stories for the Washington Post, than gets hacked with Pegasus spyware that leaked texts to send a message that he can be touched up. If he had gone the route of Elon Musk, he would not be getting these type of horrific threats.

It could be the safest way to own a media asset for a billionaire since the human element is greatly reduced. He probably learned the lessons from Bezos and wanted no parts of owning traditional media.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
20 years of schooling yo ass and you still dont get it.

Twitter influence is overrated and limited to a very vocal minority. Almost any twitter debate and uproars that are transported from the platform to a real life implementation fizzle out and have little if any true impact on actual societal change. Its a communication forum with slowing growth and a continued decrease in user trust. Its also part of a ever evolving industry and ripe for a competitor to come along and divert traffic and subscribers.

Even if it maintains it cultural relevance, at $44 billion this was the worst single purchase price since that cac paid half a million dollars for Bradys "last touchdown ball" the day before he came out of retirement.

Elon Musk is an idiot.
Bro

he just bought the voice of the world

lmaooooo @ no twitter influence

Man U are way behind old man

twitter is the only thing that’s popping

spaces are fucking beautiful

Elon musk will be fine.

he will make it back in 3 days

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Elon is fucking up a lot of people money including his own

Yeah CNBC was talking earlier today that he will have to sell shares of his company to come up with some of the cash for this deal he has made and investors aren't happy. Funny how these Kats are billionaire's on paper but liquid assets always tells a whole different story.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Yeah CNBC was talking earlier today that he will have to sell shares of his company to come up with some of the cash for this deal he has made and investors aren't happy. Funny how these Kats are billionaire's on paper but liquid assets always tells a whole different story.
Buying Twitter exposed him to people who did not know about his true finances other words he was doing a trump around the edges. This is not going to end well for him