Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

totto

Rising Star
Registered

She's not lying

I think Elon like most Billionares want regular folks to be poorer and more grateful. I expect a full on assault on wokeness, basically anything telling POC that they can achieve and live well cacs will be all over them.

Thinking abou it earlier today, cacs liked me better when I was dirt poor, once I dediced to change my situation they started hating.

They want their negro movies, ignorant and don't want to be shamed for liking them, it's good get real.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's not lying

I think Elon like most Billionares want regular folks to be poorer and more grateful. I expect a full on assault on wokeness, basically anything telling POC that they can achieve and live well cacs will be all over them.

Thinking abou it earlier today, cacs liked me better when I was dirt poor, once I dediced to change my situation they started hating.

They want their negro movies, ignorant and don't want to be shamed for liking them, it's good get real.

They are all fuckin parasites, but this parasite is a little different

then the norm, yea youd be a dumb muthafucka to trust any

parasite,

but right now this parasite is on the side of free speech

what america is truly about..

And I stand with anybody that wants to uphold the

FOUNDATION OF WHAT IT IS TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!

HAVING A VOICE TO SPEAK FREELY IS ONE OF THOSE TREASURES

THAT SETS AMERICA APART FROM THE REST..

UNLIKE VANGAURD AND BLACKSTONE

AT LEAST this parasite wants to preserve that...

RIght On Elon!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
kinda short sighted bro....theres alot of business done and money made on twitter. One weirdo tweet from the right...or wrong mfkr could derail shit in ways you never even thought of.
"If a person wants to harm me that's his problem,
If I allow a person to harm me, that's my problem"

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
They are all fuckin parasites, but this parasite is a little different

then the norm, yea youd be a dumb muthafucka to trust any

parasite,

but right now this parasite is on the side of free speech

what america is truly about..

And I stand with anybody that wants to uphold the

FOUNDATION OF WHAT IT IS TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!

HAVING A VOICE TO SPEAK FREELY IS ONE OF THOSE TREASURES

THAT SETS AMERICA APART FROM THE REST..

UNLIKE VANGAURD AND BLACKSTONE

AT LEAST this parasite wants to preserve that...

RIght On Elon!!

Define free speech.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

:smh: That's the fucking problem. Bunch of idiots on Twitter who want censorship and have ridiculous arguments. If Elon blocks someone or someone blocks trump, the person they block can still tweet. The person doing the blocking just doesn't see the shit.

If a person don't like something, don't fucking read it. That's how twitter should be.
Define free speech.
Come on now. If you can't even admit that censorship is by far tilting one way, you're not engaging in an honest discussion.

I just am wondering how the fuck we got here. Growing up, it was the left who was for free speech and anti-censorship. The right wanted to censor everything from cartoons, to music, to video games, to movies, to print. I remember rappers like the geto boys fighting censorship. I remember the right sticking stickers on music and video games.

Now it's the left who has become the censorship nazis. And fueled by the far left, they are even crazier than the conservatives were when they were censorship crazy. :smh:

Problem is folks can't have an honest conversation because the pro-censorship people are being intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, and just stay moving goal posts. Then there are those on the left who know fuckery is going on but they too scared to speak or they might be called nazis. Most people are cowards, so they fall in line.

Easiest way to define free speech is if someone you don't like says something you don't like you don't want it censored. You don't burst into tears or require a safe space. Say that words are violence. etc. You just keep it moving and read what you want.

Again, I don't know how we got here. Even the ACLU has changed how they approach free speech. I just noticed people who want censorship usually are afraid truth will destroy their talking points. That's why dictators always use censorship.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
:smh: That's the fucking problem. Bunch of idiots on Twitter who want censorship and have ridiculous arguments. If Elon blocks someone or someone blocks trump, the person they block can still tweet. The person doing the blocking just doesn't see the shit.

If a person don't like something, don't fucking read it. That's how twitter should be.

Come on now. If you can't even admit that censorship is by far tilting one way, you're not engaging in an honest discussion.

I just am wondering how the fuck we got here. Growing up, it was the left who was for free speech and anti-censorship. The right wanted to censor everything from cartoons, to music, to video games, to movies, to print. I remember rappers like the geto boys fighting censorship. I remember the right sticking stickers on music and video games.

Now it's the left who has become the censorship nazis. And fueled by the far left, they are even crazier than the conservatives were when they were censorship crazy. :smh:

Problem is folks can't have an honest conversation because the pro-censorship people are being intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, and just stay moving goal posts. Then there are those on the left who know fuckery is going on but they too scared to speak or they might be called nazis. Most people are cowards, so they fall in line.

Easiest way to define free speech is if someone you don't like says something you don't like you don't want it censored. You don't burst into tears or require a safe space. Say that words are violence. etc. You just keep it moving and read what you want.

Again, I don't know how we got here. Even the ACLU has changed how they approach free speech. I just noticed people who want censorship usually are afraid truth will destroy their talking points. That's why dictators always use censorship.

Do you think HNIC is wrong to ban folks on here for calling folks the n word and monkeys?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Do you think HNIC is wrong to ban folks on here for calling folks the n word and monkeys?
No, nor is he wrong for banning folks who post trannies.

But going with current times, should he be banning trannies. That's transphobic let the left who runs social media tell it. But guess what? HNIC doesn't have random censorship that changed by the day. He doesn't redefine 'hate speech' constantly.

I keep telling you guys you are on something that the twitter censors consider a hate site. Some of you guys have to pick a side instead of walking a line that would get you ran out the left side of the Internet if they found out you were here.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

But going with current times, should he be banning trannies. That's transphobic let the left who runs social media tell it. But guess what? HNIC doesn't have random censorship that changed by the day. He doesn't redefine 'hate speech' constantly.

I keep telling you guys you are on something that the twitter censors consider a hate site. Some of you guys have to pick a side instead of walking a line that would get you ran out the left side of the Internet if they found out you were here.

My point is, there isn't free speech here. For HNIC or Twitter to ban or censor folks is not s violation of free speech. Just like it wasn't a violation when folks went to sites like stormfront and got banned when violating their ToS.

Folks on Twitter aren't concerned about free speech, they not only want to be able to call folks the n word and monkeys without consequences, they want to be able to spread misinformation and incite violence.

That said, I think it has been an overreaction to Elon, but his past petty and vindictive actions make his ownership a concern, even if "free speech" wasn't an issue.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

they got mad about twttr cos they couldnt call folks NGRRS & every type of xenophobic word so they all moved to their parlays/truths social but found it wasnt fun becos there were no black & other poc there
so it wasnt fun for them thats why they want to all come back now to twttr ! what u think happened to parlay/truth social ?

so pls spare us the gaslighting speech its BS

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Musk still has alot to go hoops and approvals to do before Musk gets Twitter everyone acting like he will be taking it over this week. 45 is not making any returns to Twitter anytime soon, apparently he still has to come up with the money :eek2: for this deal. The question they're talking about now is how much of Tesla he will sell to acquire Twitter and will those investors go for it. Kat making headlines on something that's not set in stone yet.

Keep eyes out on who he gets the cash from to make this all cash deal happen :idea:
hes also on the hook for a billion dollars if he fucks up the deal ! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Jack is gangsta!!

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Define free speech.

listen to this when you have time and you'll get a better grasp of what the GOP and IMO Elon Musk is buying twitter, they want to lower the playing field. This is a great video and NO democrat bashing so you can listen.

This is money related and explains why most women have a problem with current state of men.

The south states usually have women depend on thier husbands, the north states are a higher % of women doing better than men.

Think about that and realize why the GOP does what they do, Elon is gonna crack down IMO on female ambition.

I won't be surprised if when the GOP gets back in office they'll implement laws to limit women financially, no abortion, and go back to the 60's.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
I remember seeing Gordon Ramsey in some small village overseas and he was cooking for them and he was amazed with how poor and family oriented they are, he was basically ranting about what's wrong with the American mind and was stunned seeing these grateful people live like this.

This isn't really free speech, it's about setting a lower standard that Americans accept.

Listen to that video, JB breaks down who buys Mercedes and BMW by gender and by income.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
My point is, there isn't free speech here. For HNIC or Twitter to ban or censor folks is not s violation of free speech. Just like it wasn't a violation when folks went to sites like stormfront and got banned when violating their ToS.

Folks on Twitter aren't concerned about free speech, they not only want to be able to call folks the n word and monkeys without consequences, they want to be able to spread misinformation and incite violence.

That said, I think it has been an overreaction to Elon, but his past petty and vindictive actions make his ownership a concern, even if "free speech" wasn't an issue.
Come on now. You have to save those talking points for people who don't know any better. I've seen people in the sports community get banned just for posting facts about biological men competing in woman's sports. On crypto twitter, seen people censored for bullshit. This isn't about racism. It's about NARRATIVES.

Pro-censorship people kick the same talking points. :angry: "people just want to be racist on twitter!" And the crazy part is saying it with such fucking certainty. Meanwhile, those of us who really don't give a fuck what people we like say on twitter see through all the bullshit. That it's about narratives and elite remaining in control over information.

And the term 'misinformation' is some leftist, elitist bullshit. The number 1 offender for 'misinformation' is MSM. Do I need to remind you how we got into the Iraq war? The Afghanistan war? How the 'tough on crime' 90s happened? How they said masks didn't work while I posted information in spring 2020 to the contrary and then they switched up. I could go on, but you been on earth long enough to know the lies and lies we see pushed as facts(and the fact checkers these days are misinformation artists).

The fact is comment sections, social media, and boards like BGOL check the media on its bullshit and the elites hate it. And they figured out a way to get people to support them censoring any dissent. So that they can control the narrative without a push back.

Incite violence? You live in the U.S. dear. All we do is incite violence. This the same media who is cool with us burning our own shit down. Shit that NEVER gets rebuilt. The same media that stirs up Americans to support military event after military even thousands of miles away from our soil. The fucking hypocrisy in play here is crazy.

I don't like Elon. Hell, I can say I hate him. Don't trust him at all. Feel he is probably using the right cause of getting censorship in check in order to do something else(who knows with him).

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Come on now. You have to save those talking points for people who don't know any better. I've seen people in the sports community get banned just for posting facts about biological men competing in woman's sports. On crypto twitter, seen people censored for bullshit. This isn't about racism. It's about NARRATIVES.

Pro-censorship people kick the same talking points. :angry: "people just want to be racist on twitter!" And the crazy part is saying it with such fucking certainty. Meanwhile, those of us who really don't give a fuck what people we like say on twitter see through all the bullshit. That it's about narratives and elite remaining in control over information.

And the term 'misinformation' is some leftist, elitist bullshit. The number 1 offender for 'misinformation' is MSM. Do I need to remind you how we got into the Iraq war? The Afghanistan war? How the 'tough on crime' 90s happened? How they said masks didn't work while I posted information in spring 2020 to the contrary and then they switched up. I could go on, but you been on earth long enough to know the lies and lies we see pushed as facts(and the fact checkers these days are misinformation artists).

The fact is comment sections, social media, and boards like BGOL check the media on its bullshit and the elites hate it. And they figured out a way to get people to support them censoring any dissent. So that they can control the narrative without a push back.

Incite violence? You live in the U.S. dear. All we do is incite violence. This the same media who is cool with us burning our own shit down. Shit that NEVER gets rebuilt. The same media that stirs up Americans to support military event after military even thousands of miles away from our soil. The fucking hypocrisy in play here is crazy.

I don't like Elon. Hell, I can say I hate him. Don't trust him at all. Feel he is probably using the right cause of getting censorship in check in order to do something else(who knows with him).

I'm not saying there aren't other considerations and while I don't like some of the agenda around trans/lgbtq and pushing for inclusion into everything, I can understand their desire to be normalized.

The majority of the tweets I've seen welcoming Elons purchase have been MAGA hoping he will bring Trump back, and upset twitter put warning labels on known lies and covid misinformation. That is not saying that is the sum total of his support tho, and half of those were probably from bots, which he said he wants to get rid of.

I think it is potentially a slippery slope, but essentially there is a difference between what people are mislabeling as free speech, actual free speech, and moderation of online communities and social media spaces.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

This shouldn't need to be explained to anyone over 5 years old but free speech does not mean that you get to tell a company how they should run their business. If Twitter wants to ban the phrase "potato salad" they can ban it and there's nothing you can do about it. Either accept it or don't use Twitter. My daughter is 4 years old and she understands what free speech means. Yet there are millions of adult imbeciles who think that free speech means they get to tell Twitter how Twitter should run its business. Actually most of them know, but they're pretending to not know. One of them being Elon.

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
This MF lost about half his net worth, wonder what his liquid assets looking like right now :roflmao: This kat might have shot his self in the foot or was setup to fail from jump you know cacs are known for doing shit like this.
I’m pretty sure the board of Tesla had a long talk with Elon last night. I said this earlier…..people who cape for Donald Trump usually get the worst end of the stick. A lot of people lost money yesterday because of Elon foolishness.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

And the term 'misinformation' is some leftist, elitist bullshit. The number 1 offender for 'misinformation' is MSM.

FACTS.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
The majority of the tweets I've seen welcoming Elons purchase have been MAGA hoping he will bring Trump back, and upset twitter put warning labels on known lies and covid misinformation.

They banned people for saying things about covid that were found to be true a year later.

They banned the New York Post - a major media outlet - for a month over a story that was confirmed true a year later by the other major media outlets.

The Babylon Bee - a satire account - is currently banned for making an indirect tranny joke.

Like Gene said, it's about controlling NARRATIVES.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

There hasn't been a millisecond where conspiracy theories haven't been blasted across the internet all around the world. Hell we constantly hear which dead celebrity Republicans think are coming back. I know, I know, DEMS DID THIS AND THAT.

Fact is, the elites aren't trying to stop this bullshit, they're trying to profit off it. Fox News making major bank pushing lies every night. Trump is still saying the election was stolen and has a whole political party worshipping him and a flock sending him billions of dollars.

And they ain't trying to stop any of it. They are trying to pump it up.

The real reason Republicans are excited about Musk possibly stopping any kind of moderation? They're about to bilk the sheep for BANK.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying there aren't other considerations and while I don't like some of the agenda around trans/lgbtq and pushing for inclusion into everything, I can understand their desire to be normalized.

The majority of the tweets I've seen welcoming Elons purchase have been MAGA hoping he will bring Trump back, and upset twitter put warning labels on known lies and covid misinformation. That is not saying that is the sum total of his support tho, and half of those were probably from bots, which he said he wants to get rid of.

I think it is potentially a slippery slope, but essentially there is a difference between what people are mislabeling as free speech, actual free speech, and moderation of online communities and social media spaces.
Who doesn't want their beliefs to be 'normalized'? Christians pulled the same shit. Muslims did it. Communists did it. Nazis(the real ones, not what the term means today) did it. Wiccans would do it. Racists did it(through censorship both social and financial). Hell, even pedos want desire to be normalized. Problem is when they force that on everyone through "moderation".

The reason you see only certain types celebrating is because everyone else is fucking scared. People are cowards by default. They don't want to rock the boat. You know how many BGOL cats here would lose their fucking jobs if an alphabet gang person exposed their participation on this board that bans LGBTQXYZ content? Problem is these cats don't know who they are siding with. They just see angry MAGA people and think censorship is a win. :smh:

Honestly, do you think someone would celebrate free speech and then have to go to cubicle town the next day and have people pulling passive-aggressive shit on them? Calling them a fucking nazi. Saying they MAGA when they probably been voting blue longer than some of these people been living? Hell no.

I really only fuck with crypto people and business/real estate. I know too many people who are pro-free speech but scared.

And what are known lies? Again, go to our own COVID thread and all the 'misinformation' that was posted there that turned out to be fucking true. You are only using MAGA examples, but most of the censorship isn't even MAGA related. Hell, I say most the people put into the MAGA crowd ain't even MAGA. I seen crypto people who are apolitical get called that shit. They give a fuck about politics, just counting their millions and want to be able to do so without FINANCIAL censorship the left supports.

It's funny to me that one side wants anything with a heartbeat to vote and also doesn't trust these same people to be able to see through bullshit. I guess it has to be the right bullshit, huh?

Let's go with your misinformation point for a minute. Let's start with World War fucking 3. When has the U.S. media ever admitted that NATO wasn't supposed to expand? Now, it is historical fucking record how Germany got unified, the soviet union fell, and what was supposed to happen to NATO/Warsaw Pact. So why is all the 'misinformation' from MSM allowed? :confused: And THESE are the fucking people you trust to control the news cycle and 'moderate' the Internet?

The level of 'misinformation' pumped out by our MSM today exceeds that of the apple-pie times immediately after 9/11 with the 'they hate us for our freedom' wars(Afghanistan/Iraq) got pushed. The sellers of this 'misinformation' in both cases are MSM, not regular joes online. :smh:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Fact is, the elites aren't trying to stop this bullshit, they're trying to profit off it. Fox News making major bank pushing lies every night.

CNN staffer tells Project Veritas network played up COVID-19 death toll for ratings

"The CNN staffer who was secretly recorded admitting the network used “propaganda” to help get Joe Biden elected president also said they played up the COVID-19 death toll for ratings — and that the order came down directly from top brass.

Charlie Chester, a technical Director at the cable network, was filmed by Project Veritas during a series of fake Tinder dates as he explained how “Fear really drives numbers.”

“COVID? Gangbusters with ratings,” Chester told the unidentified PV staffer."

He also told his date that there is “no such thing as unbiased news,” and explained how that manifests at CNN.

“Any reporter on CNN, what they’re actually doing is they’re telling the person what to say. It’s always, like, leading them in a direction before they even open their mouths,” he said.

“And the only people we let on air, for the most part, are people that have a proven track record of taking the bait.”

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
There hasn't been a millisecond where conspiracy theories haven't been blasted across the internet all around the world. Hell we constantly hear which dead celebrity Republicans think are coming back. I know, I know, DEMS DID THIS AND THAT.

Fact is, the elites aren't trying to stop this bullshit, they're trying to profit off it. Fox News making major bank pushing lies every night. Trump is still saying the election was stolen and has a whole political party worshipping him and a flock sending him billions of dollars.

And they ain't trying to stop any of it. They are trying to pump it up.

The real reason Republicans are excited about Musk possibly stopping any kind of moderation? They're about to bilk the sheep for BANK.
FOX is a fucking extreme outfit. No doubt. No argument there. Fuck them.

But what is Huffpost? Have you ever seen the bullshit they pump out over there? FOX is crazy, but Huffpost is in the same category.

And let's move to MSNBC and CNN. Do you consider them credible? Well, of course not, you are too smart for that. They are sophisticated with it. Although there are countless memes that are based on REAL, verified headlines and pictures from CNN showing how full of shit they are.

They all in the business of sell bullshit, just to varying degrees with FOX and Huff being the blatant ones of their respective sides.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
The key to understanding why Republicans were so vexxed they were catching bans had nothing to do with Censorship. They're the main censors! Try to teach about slavery in a school and see what happens. Or take a knee at a football game.

They already told you their strategy...

[MEDIA]

[/MEDIA]

So basically they want to flood the airways and internet with so much shit that no one knows what's true or not. And the wrapped themselves in FREESPEECH to hide it.

Hell Republicans want to ban Michelle Obama's book because they say it makes white kids feel bad about themselves. And you don't head a peep from the supposedly anti-censorship people about that.