Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
CNN staffer tells Project Veritas network played up COVID-19 death toll for ratings

"The CNN staffer who was secretly recorded admitting the network used “propaganda” to help get Joe Biden elected president also said they played up the COVID-19 death toll for ratings — and that the order came down directly from top brass.

Charlie Chester, a technical Director at the cable network, was filmed by Project Veritas during a series of fake Tinder dates as he explained how “Fear really drives numbers.”

“COVID? Gangbusters with ratings,” Chester told the unidentified PV staffer."

He also told his date that there is “no such thing as unbiased news,” and explained how that manifests at CNN.

“Any reporter on CNN, what they’re actually doing is they’re telling the person what to say. It’s always, like, leading them in a direction before they even open their mouths,” he said.

“And the only people we let on air, for the most part, are people that have a proven track record of taking the bait.”

Facebook had team in the Trump Campaign helping him in 2016.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
FOX is a fucking extreme outfit. No doubt. No argument there. Fuck them.

But what is Huffpost? Have you ever seen the bullshit they pump out over there? FOX is crazy, but Huffpost is in the same category.

And let's move to MSNBC and CNN. Do you consider them credible? Well, of course not, you are too smart for that. They are sophisticated with it. Although there are countless memes that are based on REAL, verified headlines and pictures from CNN showing how full of shit they are.

They all in the business of sell bullshit, just to varying degrees with FOX and Huff being the blatant ones of their respective sides.

Truthfully I don't watch any of them. It's all a money grab.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah CNBC was talking earlier today that he will have to sell shares of his company to come up with some of the cash for this deal he has made and investors aren't happy. Funny how these Kats are billionaire's on paper but liquid assets always tells a whole different story.

44 billion would be lot for Bezo or Gate.

This dude Musk bought Twitter. I’m not sure if that really makes sense.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is what Karen Hunter has built over the past year... knarrative & knubia

Knubia, brand-new social community, powered by Knarrative. This space features a more robust community engagement system which allows you to interact more freely and directly with fellow Knarrative users as well as the Knarrative team itself.

Knarrative is committed to helping Black people, across the Diaspora, know our history, create our own stories, and understand ourselves through explorations of the past so that we can grow brighter futures.

Not to be a negative , but I doubt Black folk will run to cause a lot believe the white man's ice is colder

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
FOX is a fucking extreme outfit. No doubt. No argument there. Fuck them.

But what is Huffpost? Have you ever seen the bullshit they pump out over there? FOX is crazy, but Huffpost is in the same category.

And let's move to MSNBC and CNN. Do you consider them credible? Well, of course not, you are too smart for that. They are sophisticated with it. Although there are countless memes that are based on REAL, verified headlines and pictures from CNN showing how full of shit they are.

They all in the business of sell bullshit, just to varying degrees with FOX and Huff being the blatant ones of their respective sides.
Show us as to where Huff has displayed lies, propaganda and racism as FAUX news.PROOF

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

Every time I here Black Twitter I just shake my head, we always claiming shit like this but never own or profit from it. Reminds me of how people use to get mad at me for call BET white owed television :smh: and looked dumb azz hell when the truth was put in their face.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Show us as to where Huff has displayed lies, propaganda and racism as FAUX news.PROOF
:confused: I know we aren't about to have a serious discussion if you claim to need proof about huffpost. That site ain't for men, especially black men.

But I'll humor you(and others who might not understand how media works).

Here is media bias fact check rating them both. As you can see, they have the same rating. One is left, the other right. They both get MIXED review for factual reporting. So, yeah, it ain't just my opinion. Go seek out the proof yourself that got them a fucked up rating along with FOX.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:confused: I know we aren't about to have a serious discussion if you claim to need proof about huffpost. That site ain't for men, especially black men.

But I'll humor you(and others who might not understand how media works).

Here is media bias fact check rating them both. As you can see, they have the same rating. One is left, the other right. They both get MIXED review for factual reporting. So, yeah, it ain't just my opinion. Go seek out the proof yourself that got them a fucked up rating along with FOX.

No you made the statement so back it up. Again provide proof as to where Huff journalists says and its online publication displays racism, false news and Hitler like propaganda worse or at the same rate. Faux news had to rebrand its news as Entertainment to avoid lawsuits because your Cac buddies Hannity and Fucker Carlson daily vitriol content and bullshit

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
They banned people for saying things about covid that were found to be true a year later.

They banned the New York Post - a major media outlet - for a month over a story that was confirmed true a year later by the other major media outlets.

The Babylon Bee - a satire account - is currently banned for making an indirect tranny joke.

Like Gene said, it's about controlling NARRATIVES.

It's free app. They can make the rules. It's not about free speech at all. It's about pleasing the users that monetize the platform. That won't change. Twitter will continue to favor the left because they spend more money.

Embarrassing ,no such thing as Black twitter, Twitter is owned exclusively by Whites. Black folk continue...fuck it neva mind

That's not true. Twitter is owned by Hedge Funds and those Hedge Funds have black investors. My 401K and IRAs are highly invested in tech.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
That was fast....

This must have been lifted. She posted that yesterday but she has been tweeting and retweeting and stuff today. Edit: Nevermind, the profile pics are different. They must have suspended her personal account, but not the congress critter account.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I still don't get it Camille. Why are they so shook? Why are they concerned about Ron's tweets? I didn't even know he was on Twitter.

Shit, I know those of us in crypto can't stand the blatant disinformation campaign Elizabeth Warren is on. She tells big ass lies and clearly is working for bankers. Even in the hearing when folks were trying to talk to her, she tried to spread lies. But hey, the left sees crypto as right wing so disinformation is cool in that instance, right?

As much as I hate Elizabeth Warren's (and Sherrod Brown)fuckery, I don't want the fake bitch censored. Because I am truly for free speech. Got to take the fucking terrible with the good.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's free app. They can make the rules. It's not about free speech at all. It's about pleasing the users that monetize the platform. That won't change. Twitter will continue to favor the left because they spend more money.

That's not true. Twitter is owned by Hedge Funds and those Hedge Funds have black investors. My 401K and IRAs are highly invested in tech.
If anyone it should be you and other Black investors complaining and bombarding tweets that it will now become a haven for racist honkies. Twitter was created by a white man Jack Dorsey whom sold it to a fellow white whose family benefit from apartheid. The Black investors aren't touting that Black twitter bullshit and complaining . guarentee the ones complaining have no stake in Twitter at all CREATE YOUR OWN SHIT TAKE YOUR SERVICES ELSEWHERE ...BLACK TWITTER DOES NOT EXIST STAHHP IT.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I still don't get it Camille. Why are they so shook? Why are they concerned about Ron's tweets? I didn't even know he was on Twitter.

Shit, I know those of us in crypto can't stand the blatant disinformation campaign Elizabeth Warren is on. She tells big ass lies and clearly is working for bankers. Even in the hearing when folks were trying to talk to her, she tried to spread lies. But hey, the left sees crypto as right wing so disinformation is cool in that instance, right?

As much as I hate Elizabeth Warren's (and Sherrod Brown)fuckery, I don't want the fake bitch censored. Because I am truly for free speech. Got to take the fucking terrible with the good.

Because when you repeat lies over and over again, it be comes the truth for all practical purposes. It's not just 1000 actual followers flooding the site with bad info, its tens of thousands of bots. We have folks in this thread who said they thought the GOP was for free speech and anti-cancel culture, because that is what they repeat over and over. Just like the party of national security, border security, family values and law and order when they are actually for the opposite.

Dems have a messaging problem. The GOP are masters at it and if someone ends up with thousands of followers overnight, its normally because they were purchased. I had a friend who purchased facebook followers to promote their site.

You are much more well read on some of this stuff than I am and are in areas I'm not such as crypto, but for the narrow bit I am focused on, it's an issue. You may have a broader view with things I haven't considered, and I'm not trying to come across as the final word on any particular matter. Like I said, my concerns about Elon have nothing to do with "free speech" in the ways most folks are complaining about it. I think he has his own political agenda, I think he can be influenced by bad actors, and I think he is petty and vindictive. I'm more worried about privacy protections than free speech.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
The key to understanding why Republicans were so vexxed they were catching bans had nothing to do with Censorship. They're the main censors! Try to teach about slavery in a school and see what happens. Or take a knee at a football game.

They already told you their strategy...

[MEDIA]

[/MEDIA]

So basically they want to flood the airways and internet with so much shit that no one knows what's true or not. And the wrapped themselves in FREESPEECH to hide it.

Hell Republicans want to ban Michelle Obama's book because they say it makes white kids feel bad about themselves. And you don't head a peep from the supposedly anti-censorship people about that.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
If anyone it should be you and other Black investors complaining and bombarding tweets that it will now become a haven for racist honkies. Twitter was created by a white man Jack Dorsey whom sold it to a fellow white whose family benefit from apartheid. The Black investors aren't touting that Black twitter bullshit and complaining . guarentee the ones complaining have no stake in Twitter at all CREATE YOUR OWN SHIT TAKE YOUR SERVICES ELSEWHERE ...BLACK TWITTER DOES NOT EXIST STAHHP IT.

I don't give a fuck what they do with Twitter as long I still get paid. It's not worth $44 billion so after I pull profits they can have that shit. We do need our own platform.

Jack Dorsey was an engineering working for the company that created Twitter. He is a co-founder. Elon and his brother sold their first tech company to Compaq in 1999 for $307 million. That bullshit about his father owning a emerald mine is not true. You a victim of Social Media bro. Do the knowledge before you go repeating that internet bullshit.