Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
279446206_5304955702928394_2465969164352830819_n.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lol Elon just blocked them..

I mean what do they expect.....they are anti Big Tech...

Elon is big tech... but they can still post all fuckin day on

twitter, they are just being whiney..

They crazy shit is Trumps App Trending big time in

Apple Apps....

If Joe Biden went as hard for us Aboriginal Americans

so called american blacks, like he did the sexually confused,

and he gave at least seven thousand five hundred, more

stimulus to tax paying americans..

He wouldve walked into a second term..

by dimissing reparations so quickly...

and throwing money at neo nazis in another country..

HE SEALED HIS FATE AS ONE OF THE WORST PRESIDENTS EVER...

just barely behind bush jr, bush sr satan number one

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Why do I feel he did this just to get headlines and going come up with a excuse to back out before this deal is finalized.
That is what I think is going to happen because he is not as rich as I thought he was he’s pulling the damn Trump bullshit

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
No you made the statement so back it up. Again provide proof as to where Huff journalists says and its online publication displays racism, false news and Hitler like propaganda worse or at the same rate. Faux news had to rebrand its news as Entertainment to avoid lawsuits because your Cac buddies Hannity and Fucker Carlson daily vitriol content and bullshit

Lol @ foolishly puttin' your faith into any of these media entities due to your respective political gang.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
It'll NEVER be lost on me as to how most of y'all claim to despise and loathe white folks till it comes to your respective political gangs and politicians of choice. Anything viewed as disparaging comments THEN y'all be ready to jump in front of a bullet or fight ya own kind for those same saltines that you claim to hate on some Stephen shit. Make it make sense.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
People I just realize what got under his skin, the Democrats want to tax people like him regularly because they have been getting away with murder for fucking 20 years……this is why he is acting like an asshole.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The way he attacked Bill Gates and publicly humiliated him wasn't right. I have complained about this abusive behavior that I have experienced many years ago that seems to be a consistent pattern. One person can't just overtake and dominate everything while blocking other people.

These foreign nationals need to startup their own companies and attract investment capital. I have brought to light this problem of foreign intelligence targeting startups in the U.S., and it is closely being watched now.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I don't give a fuck what they do with Twitter as long I still get paid. It's not worth $44 billion so after I pull profits they can have that shit. We do need our own platform.

Jack Dorsey was an engineering working for the company that created Twitter. He is a co-founder. Elon and his brother sold their first tech company to Compaq in 1999 for $307 million. That bullshit about his father owning a emerald mine is not true. You a victim of Social Media bro. Do the knowledge before you go repeating that internet bullshit.

You dudes in here love worshipping white guys.

His father, Errol Musk, is an electromechanical engineer and property developer who was once a half owner of a Zambian emerald mine.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You dudes in here love worshipping white guys.

You rather believe the media than what he said himself? You the white mans sheep Bro. Why would he lie and how would Yahoo know more than Elon himself?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You rather believe the media than what he said himself? You the white mans sheep Bro. Why would he lie and how would Yahoo know more than Elon himself?

Dummy he himself said that his father owned a mine and then when it didn't go over well he tried to scrub it and deny it.

But yeah his FUCKING FATHER is lying...

I swear some of you dudes in here would suck Musk's dick if y'all could.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dummy he himself said that his father owned a mine and then when it didn't go over well he tried to scrub it and deny it.

But yeah his FUCKING FATHER is lying...

I swear some of you dudes in here would suck Musk's dick if y'all could.

Some of these niggas will worship anybody with some money. Especially these corporatists.