Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what-the-fuck-fuck.gif

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Before all of this craziness I always thought he was a little better of a person…..but now he is another version of Trump. Hell I think he’s cash poor.
Cash poor? All he has to do is sell some stock and he’ll instantly have billions. Saying that means nothing he’s not poor by any stretch. He’s got so much stock holding cash means nothing.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Republicans are basically a neo-fascist party and this cocksucker says he's voting for them because the Democrats are mean

And you got a whole bunch of coons on this board bootlicking this racist cocksucker.

The AfriKaner is unraveling in real time.

Remember how giddy AF the resident MAGAts here were when news broke that Elon Musk intends to buy twitter?

Now, it's crickets :roflmao: :lol:

Even with serious competition knocking on the door, he bites the hand that feeds their business. Definitely Trump 2.0

Call me old fashion, but I remembered when the SEC would intervene and and indict. Now we are hoping Musk gets Ocked.

A nation of rules and laws? How is this any different than Africa?

It's the AfriKaner way, after colonialism.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yo Elon?

I could have told you this from day one for like 10 million.

He already knows. This is Elon. This is what he did with Bitcoin. Folks will remember him announcing Tesla getting some on the books. Then after he pimped his dogecoin bags, he acted 'shocked' about the energy argument about PoW mining and bitcoin. Now, who in theeeee fuck that is serious about Bitcoin don't know about the energy arguments against it? No one, that's who.

This is typical Elon. It's ALWAYS some game with him. He did piss off a lot of sensitive weirdos with this twitter bullshit, so that was entertaining as fuck. :lol:

The real question here is what is his ultimate play. The man is an attention whore, bullshittter, and a lot of things. But he ain't stupid and he sure as fuck ain't broke or hard up for money.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
He already knows. This is Elon. This is what he did with Bitcoin. Folks will remember him announcing Tesla getting some on the books. Then after he pimped his dogecoin bags, he acted 'shocked' about the energy argument about PoW mining and bitcoin. Now, who in theeeee fuck that is serious about Bitcoin don't know about the energy arguments against it? No one, that's who.

This is typical Elon. It's ALWAYS some game with him. He did piss off a lot of sensitive weirdos with this twitter bullshit, so that was entertaining as fuck. :lol:

The real question here is what is his ultimate play. The man is an attention whore, bullshittter, and a lot of things. But he ain't stupid and he sure as fuck ain't broke or hard up for money.
No. He really is stupid. I've known this since 2017 from his talks on A.I. But you're right about Bitcoin. He manipulated the fuck out of it. This time he was trying to get attention on that Tweeter deal, but now he's stuck and doesn't know what to do about it. It's funny as hell.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
he ain't stupid and he sure as fuck ain't broke or hard up for money.
he lives on debt primarily secured by TSLA stock -
large outstanding loans with triggers that allow creditors to demand total payment if TSLA price falls below x

TSLA share price fell almost 50% since Jan
when he offered to buy Twitter - TSLA was trading +$1100
Last week TSLA was trading around $700

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
he lives on debt primarily secured by TSLA stock -
large outstanding loans with triggers that allow creditors to demand total payment if TSLA price falls below x

TSLA share price fell almost 50% since Jan
when he offered to buy Twitter - TSLA was trading +$1100
Last week TSLA was trading around $700
Yeah, they all leverage their stocks. But you are saying he is dumber than us BGOL cats who been knowing the market is crashing to shit? That knew the FED rate hikes were going to crash the market? And that we ain't even seen the bottom yet? Retail are the ones buying bags and propping shit up.

No fucking way his team didn't advise him how ugly shit is going to get if us simpletons here have been calling for moving into cash for damn near a year now. So he going to bluff on some robinhood meme level thinking?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah, they all leverage their stocks. But you are saying he is dumber than us BGOL cats who been knowing the market is crashing to shit? That knew the FED rate hikes were going to crash the market? And that we ain't even seen the bottom yet? Retail are the ones buying bags and propping shit up.

No fucking way his team didn't advise him how ugly shit is going to get if us simpletons here have been calling for moving into cash for damn near a year now. So he going to bluff on some robinhood meme level thinking?
its worked before...

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Again he is cash poor
man what the fuck is he talking about anyway? selling stocks in that volume would crash tesla's price (meaning the shares he sales won't be at a price premimum). it's why bill gates shorted that shit. just let elon TRY to pull that kind of liquidity out of that shit and see what happens. bill gates hamstrung that south african cac like a motherfucker because that short position will cause a price cascade if it's filled :lol: so elon would get even LESS value

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
man what the fuck is he talking about anyway? selling stocks in that volume would crash tesla's price (meaning the shares he sales won't be at a price premimum). it's why bill gates shorted that shit. just let elon TRY to pull that kind of liquidity out of that shit and see what happens. bill gates hamstrung that south african cac like a motherfucker because that short position will cause a price cascade if it's filled :lol: so elon would get even LESS value

..I never thought of that. I know TSLA's fundamentals had been shaky in the past (in relation to the market cap and share price), but didn't think about how him ever needing to fund anything big by selling blocks of stock would crash the price on it's own.

I can see why the shorts have been at least trying for a while now.. and why Elon is always HEATED when they do so :lol: ... he really DOES need the cult like following to keep the house of cards upright :smh:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
..I never thought of that. I know TSLA's fundamentals had been shaky in the past (in relation to the market cap and share price), but didn't think about how him ever needing to fund anything big by selling blocks of stock would crash the price on it's own.

I can see why the shorts have been at least trying for a while now.. and why Elon is always HEATED when they do so :lol: ... he really DOES need the cult like following to keep the house of cards upright :smh:
welcome to the equities markets. shit is only tangentially related to the company as in, the name floats the stock. there is no direct correlation to price and business successes or failures, just trader sentiment couched in the timeframes of the markets daily openings and closings. hence the heuristics of
price volatility.