Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm not up to date on this shit, so I'm curious to know when did Elon Musk become Donald Trump aka 'The Most Hated White Man In America"?

i don't recall people talk about Elon much at all, then suddenly everyone seems to be on his helmet.

If it was only black people, I'd assume he said/did something racist af. However, it's coming from all sides.

So, what in the hell did Elon Musk do???

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I'm not up to date on this shit, so I'm curious to know when did Elon Musk become Donald Trump aka 'The Most Hated White Man In America"?

i don't recall people talk about Elon much at all, then suddenly everyone seems to be on his helmet.

If it was only black people, I'd assume he said/did something racist af. However, it's coming from all sides.

So, what in the hell did Elon Musk do???

Basically, he opened his mouth.

He ignored the old adage: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Basically, he opened his mouth.

He ignored the old adage: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

What did he say/do? Or did he say and do a lot of shit like Trump?

It had to be offensive, because I can barely find anywhere on the web where people ain't going at him, but I can't trace the vitriol to anything in particular.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
What did he say/do? Or did he say and do a lot of shit like Trump?

It had to be offensive, because I can barely find anywhere on the web where people ain't going at him, but I can't trace the vitriol to anything in particular.

Too much to explain, you might want to read this thread.

It's all here.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
That's how it's looking.

I went back and read some of my old posts. Jesus Christ. I must've caught the Holy Ghost or something, 'cause I don't even recognize that dude, anymore. :lol:

Menfolk usually come to their senses as they age. The problem is y'all have infected the mindsets of the generation before and its going to be a long while before they get their epiphany. I'm still convinced you are going to marry a PAWG tho. WB. :yes:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Menfolk usually come to their senses as they age. The problem is y'all have infected the mindsets of the generation before and its going to be a long while before they get their epiphany. I'm still convinced you are going to marry a PAWG tho. WB. :yes:

Sista, you've been saying that for years.

I'll concede this much: If a day comes where I need someone to change my diapers - then I will strongly consider it.

At that point, it could a flat ass white girl; a big head Asian girl; a heavy breathing, knocked kneed black girl; or a Tasmanian Devil built Mexican Girl.

I'm just trying to get my diapers changed.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Sista, you've been saying that for years.

I'll concede this much: If a day comes where I need someone to change my diapers - then I will strongly consider it.

At that point, it could a flat ass white girl; a big head Asian girl; a heavy breathing, knocked kneed black girl; or a Tasmanian Devil built Mexican Girl.

I'm just trying to get my diapers changed.

We'll see.

:flyingkiss: