Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Imagine Bill Gates owned a EV car company in a heavily competitive market. He can transfer his OS dominance to his other company without even using ads. Apple did this with the Iphone even though no ads were on the product boosting the sales of its other products.

263444-blank-355.png

Everytime you log on, you think Elon Musk, Tesla, Space X, Powerwall, Solar. This purchase is really buying an asset and prepaying marketing ads at a fixed costs. One car company spends 4 billion a years trying to sell ICE vehicles which the EV market will slowly turn into.

This deal could have taken place making Twitter a subsidiary of Tesla. Everytime you log on to Windows, it creates this subconscious link to the entire ecosystem of Microsoft. This is why no company has stood a chance against them.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

classic behavior. He used to do the equivalent with people at Tesla. If they were critical and it gained traction, they may not get their car.

Also, read an article that listed some of the Tesla employees he brought with him. One of them had a role of tracking negative things said about the CEO.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

seeing this made me wonder. I wonder what Trevor really feels and thinks about Elon. Both are from South Africa and around the same age. We know about Trevor’s experiences…how would he really talk about Elon. There’s probably reasons why he’s silent on it.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Imagine Bill Gates owned a EV car company in a heavily competitive market. He can transfer his OS dominance to his other company without even using ads. Apple did this with the Iphone even though no ads were on the product boosting the sales of its other products.

263444-blank-355.png

Everytime you log on, you think Elon Musk, Tesla, Space X, Powerwall, Solar. This purchase is really buying an asset and prepaying marketing ads at a fixed costs. One car company spends 4 billion a years trying to sell ICE vehicles which the EV market will slowly turn into.

This deal could have taken place making Twitter a subsidiary of Tesla. Everytime you log on to Windows, it creates this subconscious link to the entire ecosystem of Microsoft. This is why no company has stood a chance against them.

I usually leave this dude alone to do his thing but WTF?!?!

Nevermind.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
People who work at Tesla be complaining all the time. Some called in to local radio stating he makes them work 80 hour weeks and do mandatory Saturdays. If they refuse he fires them. People mad depressed in there . Dude is a horrible person. He be screaming at his staff and firing like crazy. I would beat the shit out this cac. Twitter about to be ran like that

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
People who work at Tesla be complaining all the time. Some called in to local radio stating he makes them work 80 hour weeks and do mandatory Saturdays. If they refuse he fires them. People mad depressed in there . Dude is a horrible person. He be screaming at his staff and firing like crazy. I would beat the shit out this cac. Twitter about to be ran like that
I will never drive a BMW/Benz after what they did to the Jews. I will never drive a Ford. As a child, I made lists of corporations I would never financially support. How do you think I feel knowing Tesla was sued twice for racial discrimination?

Thank god the EV6 and Polestar are real.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I like twitter because when shit happens it hits there first
But apart from that, it’s not worth anything
Besides I’m not a content creator

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Musk is truly a bored billionaire that is keeping himself busy. He can't just stay to the side, but has to do something even if it means it is damaging his new found toy. Anarchist at work:lol:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I usually leave this dude alone to do his thing but WTF?!?!

Nevermind.

This is above your level, attacking my character because you don't understand is lame. I see alot of embedded twitter content from you, you would never catch me doing that encouraging the use to anybody, I screenshot a tweet.

A company can give the founder a bunch of shares, that he can use to really make subsidiary purchases of companies of Tesla and keep it off the books. They make a billion in ad revenue, but if Elon does free advertising on the platform, than this should be looked into as a loophole by the SEC.

enron-tina-g-bickford.jpg

I like how these tech workers are being fired today, these untrustworthy Intellectual Property stealing criminals. Spying on you, than taking your shit to their startup. Unfortunately, they have become a cesspool of crime and is the reason I can't stomach the U.S. I am just warning people to keep your shit off their platforms. I don't care what privacy nonsense they are spouting.