Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
FgukafLXgAY3Lo3

He massively underestimated Twitters base, Twitters board, executives, and staff. Twitter was the people.​

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Damn locked people out of the fucking building...I know the city is look for sanitation workers. Maybe some of the IP you have stolen spying on people, you can create a startup and pass it off as something you came up with. They are professionals when it comes to doing something like this.

Screenshot-2022-11-04-140311.png

5329e5f3eab8ea7737be2961

It shows you the difference between a company listed on the stock market and one that is privately held. The privately held companies don't play around and will get rid of people in a second, since that is more money in the pocket of the owner.

I have worked for both and it is a night and day difference. Since Elon Musk can't find a greater fool to dump his ownership stake his only source of money is profit.

When they are dealing with other people money being invested than you can overhire your buddies and have all these free perks.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If you flee/mass exodus the platform, it could fuel secessionist movements. These advertisers need to go along as if nothing changed, you don't mind advertising on a right wing/libertarian platform with no content moderation. Don't invent a reason thinking it is okay, secession. In their minds, you stolen the election in 2020 because you did not want to accept their rule, now virtually you are mass exodus a monopolistic platform they took over refusing to integrate.

We will have another Ukraine that people will be fighting - I will be long gone watching it on TV.

advertisers-are-already-leaving-twitter-and-elon-is-not-v0-zyca3plw5yx91.png

GettyImages-1230459211_web-3.jpg

The Russians use this tactic all the time with RT and Big Tech, setting up minority rule of them in a country like Ukraine - just waiting for you to coup the government so they can annex shit.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Conspiracy theories and a mistrust of government are a core part of right wing politics. Because Democrats have let these tech monopolies flourish, the Republicans have inverted these left wing monopolies against you by buying these companies.

Elon Musk: Paul Pelosi had a quarrel with his gay lover that turned into a physical confrontation leading to him getting harmed.

Wrong: We need to boycott Twitter and pressure companies to stop advertising. This is a ridiculous conspiracy theory. I will stop using this platform after 10 years.

Correct: I will need to further look into this claim. Who knows what really happened, the government is untrustworthy. I really enjoy the changes to the platform that I have used for 10 years. I look forward to paying the subscription for a verified account and will encourage advertisers to use this platform to reach me as a consumer.

It is the same phenomena when a wealthy black athlete or entertainer buys a Historically White Company. They want to cease their business relationship because of your ownership but can't. Bob Johnson, Michael Jordan, Shahid Khan were given expansion teams. Cosby buying NBC would have created the same phenomena of whites being forced into a business relationship with a black owner. This is why he was smeared, family attacked, and ultimately given a prison sentence.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
If this white woman is telling the truth, Elon is a huge legal trouble. He have to pay those laid off workers a lot of money.