Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Yep, everybody’s beginning to see the writing on the wall. The first day he took over I immediately killed my Twitter account and I am so happy I did. The platform that I have been mostly viewing is TikTok (and you don’t stop) actually TikTok had good political coverage of the midterm.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Minus whale add this to the list

dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, everybody’s beginning to see the writing on the wall. The first day he took over I immediately killed my Twitter account and I am so happy I did. The platform that I have been mostly viewing is TikTok (and you don’t stop) actually TikTok had good political coverage of the midterm.
I've switched to Reddit. Its a lot different than most of the others, but I prefer it.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just don't talk politics on reddit and all will be well, talk everything else.

They don't like strong minded black people, even Easy B will get banned on there within a week.
They let some of the subreddits get pretty heated, but I stay out of those.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
What's really wild is that in about a week, if this continues, Truth Social will be a more stable and reliable platform than Twitter :eek2:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

A WeChat clone is the tech version of this from Office Space

:lol:

So he pays 44 billion dollars (well over value) for Twitter which is already an established app only to turn it into a completely different app instead of just creating a new app based off of the WeChat model which he is admitting he's trying to model his company after which could be accomplished for a fraction of the cost.

That's like forcing Burger King to sell to you for three times the price and when you finally own it demand that they turn them all into Arby's :smh: