Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
cybertruck-1.jpg

Is this any surprise the way this is turning out looking at this fucked up car. I had my issues with him awhile back. Many beta males will desperately try to gain control of these platforms to spy on people like me, creators, to steal their work and pass it off as their own. Bill Gates used MS and access to data to invest in startups, most of his wealth is outside of Microsoft.

This is why you see Indians and whites flooding into Big Tech, getting their scam game on. I can't use any of these platforms without being spied on.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
cybertruck-1.jpg

Is this any surprise the way this is turning out looking at this fucked up car. I had my issues with him awhile back. Many beta males will desperately try to gain control of these platforms to spy on people like me, creators, to steal their work and pass it off as their own. Bill Gates used MS and access to data to invest in startups, most of his wealth is outside of Microsoft.

This is why you see Indians and whites flooding into Big Tech, getting their scam game on. I can't use any of these platforms without being spied on.
You really should get your head checked out. You’re totally nuts.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
There are some good uses of Twitter...specifically this how I keep with whats going on in politics, sports, etc. Its basically News without "their" filter, but "your" filter...
The was some good on Twitter but like I said, it’s becoming a shit show. Elon is an asshole, but I have a strange feeling some foreign people gave him money to buy Twitter to fuck it up. TikTok is becoming extremely popular right now and that hard program to crack for outsiders so we’ll see how this goes over the next few years. Social media is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good. Less social media, less bullshit in our lives. I wish Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, SNAPCHAT, etc., would all die.

There are some good uses of Twitter...specifically this how I keep with whats going on in politics, sports, etc. Its basically News without "their" filter, but "your" filter...

Social media apps are not going anywhere. Twitter will simply get replaced by another app or two. Some of the most breaking news broke on social media apps, i.e. George Floyd, viral video footage contradicting fraudulent police reports, Community activists and local businesses having a network, etc.

Mainstream media being the only source of breaking events is passe.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nah my parents, my wife's parents, my friends parents etc. Basically old school folk late 50s and older gives zero fucks about Twitter.

They use Facebook and get their news from local news and CNN, MSNBC

Her point is that the folks that you mentioned are missing a lot of info if they are not on twitter and don't talk with people who are.

With the shooting at UVA, the school had way more info on Twitter than Facebook. They even took twitter screenshots to put on Facebook. Lol.

With breaking news depending on what it is, most TV news outlets won't even cover it or they'll barely mention it. Twitter will be all over it.

Reporters basically live on Twitter.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Social media apps are not going anywhere. Twitter will simply get replaced by another app or two. Some of the most breaking news broke on social media apps, i.e. George Floyd, viral video footage contradicting fraudulent police reports, Community activists and local businesses having a network, etc.

Mainstream media being the only source of breaking events is passe.

The platform isn't the problem, It's what people do with it.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her point is that the folks that you mentioned are missing a lot of info if they are not on twitter and don't talk with people who are.

With the shooting at UVA, the school had way more info on Twitter than Facebook. They even took twitter screenshots to put on Facebook. Lol.

With breaking news depending on what it is, most TV news outlets won't even cover it or they'll barely mention it. Twitter will be all over it.

The traditional media outlets have cut their newsroom budgets to such an extent that they can't even cover local stories. So much of their time and effort is devoted to advertisers and after that they have to appease the political interest of their corporate owners. The very latest news and update are crowd sourced from just common people on the scene of a breaking story with pic, vids, commentary, etc.... Most of that now ends up on twitter first.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

The UVA shooting was covered extensively by mainstream media. I'm wasn't saying they rely on Facebook for news. They use FB mainly to stay in touch with friends and fam

Also they demographics still get their news from old school sources I mentioned

Last edited:

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I know some Republicans are having a headache right now. Trump is one of the reason why they did poorly in the midterms. Yeah this is going to be a huge shit show and also I’m glad the attorney general set up the special counsel thing. Like I told you guys I killed my Twitter account when apartheid Bob took over and I am so happy I did.

Last edited: