Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I know some Republicans are having a headache right now. Trump is the reason why they did poorly in the midterms. Yeah this is going to be a huge shit show and also I’m glad the attorney general set up the special counsel thing. Like I told you guys I killed my Twitter account when apartheid Bob took over and I am so happy I did.

so you ain't gonna be posting no mo' hoes from Twitter?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

64723451-0-image-m-18_1668873266832.jpg

Shut the fuck up you racist asshole. Trump wasn’t checked until the damage was done.

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
I know some Republicans are having a headache right now. Trump is one of the reason why they did poorly in the midterms. Yeah this is going to be a huge shit show and also I’m glad the attorney general set up the special counsel thing. Like I told you guys I killed my Twitter account when apartheid Bob took over and I am so happy I did.

Can't wait for the Trump DeSantis Twitter war.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Just like Murdoch and Fox news, these foreign billionaires don't give a fuck about America and what happens to the people in it. Trump tried to steal an election and caused riots that resulted in multiple deaths, yet Elon thinks its cute to let him back on

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just like Murdoch and Fox news, these foreign billionaires don't give a fuck about America and what happens to the people in it. Trump tried to steal an election and caused riots that resulted in multiple deaths, yet Elon thinks its cute to let him back on
How many people died of Covid?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
from about 1900 til 1929 risky big business practices caused the great depression. ensuing govt. regulation eventually lead to the rise of the (mostly white) middle class.

if history repeats itself, billionaires are right at the end of the fuck around phase of the rogerskaerean theorem.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Too many to count. Elon wants eyes on twitter so he's down to let the let this traitorous pig back on for clicks. January 6th will be nothing once Trump is done in 2 years getting his racist base more violent.
no republican donors are backing Trump. he doesnt have Fox News in his corner anymore. the Dominion lawsuits are beginning soon, so neither newsmax nor OAN are messing with him. he wont be the republican nominee for president.

but that doesnt mean he cant run as an independent and cause more violence.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
no republican donors are backing Trump. he doesnt have Fox News in his corner anymore. the Dominion lawsuits are beginning soon, so neither newsmax nor OAN are messing with him. he wont be the republican nominee for president.

but that doesnt mean he cant run as an independent and cause more violence.

He is the Republican nominee unless someone steps up. DeSantis doesn't have the chops to take Trump on (head to head) and won't because it will ruin his "brand". So for all intents and purposes Trump is the main guy.