Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's equivalent to ole boy telling Ted Cruz when he was in NY at the game......"remember when Trump called your wife ugly and you loved it?"
:lol::lol:

That post isn't true is it? I'm now leaning towards maybe is it. That's some rachet shit.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

The wild thing is Elon fucking up Twitter may actually end up saving Truth Social since the right leaning individuals who leave Twitter would most likely go there first or may already have accounts they haven't been using.

Not going to lie the fact that they keep posting rainbows makes me think they're a little too far to the left and probably not a legitimate alternative.

Being too right or too left is equally problematic IMO.

I'm surprised that all the people who've been fired from Twitter (particularly the execs who left with hundreds of millions in severance) haven't jumped on one of these apps and started investigating so that they can sell themselves as a Twitter alternative.

Elon is giving amy potential rivals a layup to either take over the market or at least take a huge amount of users and establish themselves.