Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Trump addressing Elon like some disposable thot

:lol: :roflmao::lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao:

FiHzN1VXoAww4vR
You could replace Elon's name with that faggit @lightbright name and the statement would still be facts
:lol:

:itsawrap:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s not hard to take your Tesla and drive to a Honda etc dealership and trade it in. If you can afford a Tesla you can afford to swap cars.
I paid $60 on my electricity last month. I drive 50 miles everyday.

I have plans on getting rid of my car. But I’m not going to pollute the environment to stick it to an idiot. Have you read the story from the Washington Post about the Amazon earlier this week?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Hire folks from HBCUs and other similar state side universities.
You mean the same ones these Asians been discriminating against for years? Sadly, shit ain't going to happen. Fuck them H1bs.

As for this topic. :roflmao: @ Elon and the far leftists. Man. Bunch of hippie trannies in tears and Elon potentially burning billions. Elon trying to blowup his own business by releasing receipts on manipulation/censorship. One of these far leftist freaks must have really done a number on him for him to burn billions for this shit, but fuck him and them.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member