Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Thread got quiet as fuck. :roflmao: Some of these cats on BGOL don't keep it 1000. Folks probably busy retweeting leftists on Twitter trying to promote 'nothing to see here' narratives.

Meanwhile, right wingers acting like they just confirmed aliens exist. YouTube also on the shit Twitter on. Shit, so is Google. What right-wingers think is going to happen?

Damn. I hate Elon, but his attention-whoring on this is serving a purpose. Now we can definitely tell who is serious/objective(well, as humans can be) and those who are full of shit and outright hypocrites.
I want to see all the lists, not some cherry-picking bullshit. I called out a Coon for lying about what happened to the Dixie crats and got a ban. Twitter been on bullshit all around.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to see all the lists, not some cherry-picking bullshit. I called out a Coon for lying about what happened to the Dixie crats and got a ban. Twitter been on bullshit all around.

Watching Elon borrow billions to turn twitter into the Washington Free Beacon has been amazingly cathartic. Watching them do this after the abortion thing and herschel is surreal. Did they think that people like AOC were popular on twitter only because they had the "check"? :smh: Then again, we are talking about the people who posted this:

221201-gop-kanye-tweet-mn-1415-5d8d24.jpg

All it took for them to take it down was kanye praising hitler...:lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but if you are being honest you know shit leans far left. Like I said, it's a fact people get banned for misgendering. Misgendering isn't a real thing. It's a leftist thing. Folks are either going to be honest about this shit or move goalposts.

I don't think there is anything wrong with saying twitter been on bullshit AND they lean far left while protecting leftists. Both can be true. And no, the don't care about black people or they would have done something about the gang banging on their platform. So you calling out a coon don't mean shit to those leftists unless some gender shit was involved.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
But people are still tweeting from his platform. Maybe the ultimate goal is to put Twitter into bankruptcy, and not pay the creditors.
Them sensitive bitches ain't about to leave their echo chambers. Ain't like Elon about to censor them, so they going to stay. They just hot that they no longer in control and can't censor opposing opinions. :lol:

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Elon out here moving like a dude on YouTube creating ideas for money, dude is literally.rehasing old information to sell to gullible conservatives.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but if you are being honest you know shit leans far left. Like I said, it's a fact people get banned for misgendering. Misgendering isn't a real thing. It's a leftist thing. Folks are either going to be honest about this shit or move goalposts.

I don't think there is anything wrong with saying twitter been on bullshit AND they lean far left while protecting leftists. Both can be true. And no, the don't care about black people or they would have done something about the gang banging on their platform. So you calling out a coon don't mean shit to those leftists unless some gender shit was involved.

The only reason it "leans far left" is because saying you can't use slurs and promote hate speech is considered "far left" now. The right thinks the biggest problem in the Universe is that they can't call Black people the N word with abandon.

Twitter has one tenth the users of Facebook. People take twitter WAY too seriously. This country is overrun by conspiracy theory and racist speech and the people spewing it still are vexed they can't spew more bullshit.

And it's funny that the Right has been "censored" but I still see their bullshit EVERY SINGLE DAY somehow. Not a day goes by that Trump is posted all over the internet.

I wish them mothafuckas would finally be censored so I wouldn't have to see their bullshit.

Last edited:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Them sensitive bitches ain't about to leave their echo chambers. Ain't like Elon about to censor them, so they going to stay. They just hot that they no longer in control and can't censor opposing opinions. :lol:

Again, what "opposing opinion" has been censored? Which one hasn't been posted all over the internet?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone stuck around on the platform Musk now owns just to talk shit about anything he touches. :lol: Musk's troll game is legendary. Trolling all the cool kids who made Tesla popular and made him rich in the first place. They built the bitch and now they feeding him so more.
yeah trolling to the tune of lost billions & fleeing advertisers ! yeah genius move there !! yeah at least he got eggs on the faces of all those "dem shills & leftists! such a maverick !! :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Last edited:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Yeah Musk upsetting his paying customers for people who think electric cars are form the devil lmao.

Musk has experienced a "dramatic collapse of Tesla's share price," which is down 56% in 2022. Musk's strategy of cavorting with right-wing influencers on Twitter may also be impacting Tesla shares as well

At the end of the day, those cool kids can stop buying Teslas and ruin Musk. His new right wing friends ain't gonna buy em lol.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread got quiet as fuck. :roflmao: Some of these cats on BGOL don't keep it 1000. Folks probably busy retweeting leftists on Twitter trying to promote 'nothing to see here' narratives.

Meanwhile, right wingers acting like they just confirmed aliens exist. YouTube also on the shit Twitter on. Shit, so is Google. What right-wingers think is going to happen?

Damn. I hate Elon, but his attention-whoring on this is serving a purpose. Now we can definitely tell who is serious/objective(well, as humans can be) and those who are full of shit and outright hypocrites.
thread didnt get quiet ! yall thought elon had a lick ! it turned out nothin was what folks said it was, a big nothing burger
but i guess ur disappointed it didnt turn out how u thought it would & ppl didnt rush into the thread to unnecessarily engage with it bcos they all knew it was a bogus redherring for the rightwing & freethinkers to lick their chops :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:,

freethinkers boy!

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah Musk upsetting his paying customers for people who think electric cars are form the devil lmao.

At the end of the day, those cool kids can stop buying Teslas and ruin Musk. His new right wing friends ain't gonna buy em lol.
cats in here thinking they're owning the libs & as they call them "dem shills"!! these freethinkers ! :hithead::roflmao2::roflmao2:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only reason it "leans far left" is because saying you can't use slurs and promote hate speech is considered "far left" now. The right thinks the biggest problem in the Universe is that they can't call Black people the N word with abandon.

Twitter has one tenth the users of Facebook. People take twitter WAY too seriously. This country is overrun by conspiracy theory and racist speech and the people spewing it still are vexed they can't spew more bullshit.

And it's funny that the Right has been "censored" but I still see their bullshit EVERY SINGLE DAY somehow. Not a day goes by that Trump is posted all over the internet.

I wish them mothafuckas would finally be censored so I wouldn't have to see their bullshit.
some of these folks think if u aint crucifying gay ppl & immigrants at every turn then nothing matters not heathcare, education,housing, freedoms we take for granted are null if the left doesnt go all out war on gay ppl,! why is it always about gays in all their comments?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u mean like the ppl elon has suspended already !? :roflmao2::roflmao2: yeah ! lemme guess u were mad when they went to failing gettr/truth/ parler but got mad that folks didnt come there to join them, see it wasnt fun for them at parler/getter/truth bcos there was no black ppl & others to hate on so they all clamored to come back !

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u mean like the ppl Elon has suspended already !? :roflmao2::roflmao2: yeah ! lemme guess u were mad when they went to failing gettr/truth/ parler but got mad that folks didnt come there to join them, see it wasnt fun for them at parler/getter/truth bcos there was no black ppl & others to hate on so they all clamored to come back !

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
As I said before. The same old dude that are constantly on here with the "I hate the Dems, don't vote, tangibles" bullshit are now in this thread saying it proves there was a left wing conspiracy.

But ask them to admit they're Black Republicans, even though they say everything Republicans say, and they clutch their pearls.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
As I said before. The same old dude that are constantly on here with the "I hate the Dems, don't vote, tangibles" bullshit are now in this thread saying it proves there was a left wing conspiracy.

But ask them to admit they're Black Republicans, even though they say everything Republicans say, and they clutch their pearls.

It's REAL weird... and I'm the type of dude to listen to pretty much all points of view, but it's hard to pinpoint just what that crew is looking to accomplish exactly.

Have any of them ever explained what an ideal world looks like for them and their families? Not criticizing, asking because I want to know their preferred plan to get from where we are now to where they would like things to be.. who do they support and why, you know what I mean?