Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's REAL weird... and I'm the type of dude to listen to pretty much all points of view, but it's hard to pinpoint just what that crew is looking to accomplish exactly.

Have any of them ever explained what an ideal world looks like for them and their families? Not criticizing, asking because I want to know their preferred plan to get from where we are now to where they would like things to be.. who do they support and why, you know what I mean?
its more edgy being contrarian for its sake, no plans, no real world solutions devoid of fantasy &childish bullshit masquerading as "freethinker" , the real world is steel ,concrete &,snakes & compromises at every step! these dude dont want a revolution either!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I'm STILL waiting for that Trump censorship to kick in so I don't have to hear or see his bitch ass again. People keep saying it has happened but yet his punk as is all over everything.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
its more edgy being contrarian for its sake, no plans, no real world solutions devoid of fantasy &childish bullshit masquerading as "freethinker" , the real world is steel ,concrete &,snakes & compromises at every step! these dude dont want a revolution either!

This is pretty much it. So many of these dudes who you see on here talking about what we're saying have no real personality outside of that. It's the only way they can stand out or even be noticed and they're desperate to be noticed.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is pretty much it. So many of these dudes who you see on here talking about what we're saying have no real personality outside of that. It's the only way they can stand out or even be noticed and they're desperate to be noticed.
its so tiring, my bgol use is waaay down these days, its what it is, i hope they get more new paying members coming in to engage them

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow, over a dozen ex-FBI and CIA agents currently in management at Twitter. This was a whole government outfit.

Fauci's daughter worked for Twitter
John Podesta's niece worked for Twitter "Trust & Safety"
former FBI general counsel James Baker was Twitter's deputy legal counsel
former CIA and FBI operative Jeff Carlton was Head of Twitter's Strategic Response Team

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The only reason it "leans far left" is because saying you can't use slurs and promote hate speech is considered "far left" now. The right thinks the biggest problem in the Universe is that they can't call Black people the N word with abandon.

Twitter has one tenth the users of Facebook. People take twitter WAY too seriously. This country is overrun by conspiracy theory and racist speech and the people spewing it still are vexed they can't spew more bullshit.

And it's funny that the Right has been "censored" but I still see their bullshit EVERY SINGLE DAY somehow. Not a day goes by that Trump is posted all over the internet.

I wish them mothafuckas would finally be censored so I wouldn't have to see their bullshit.
Let us get to the bottom of this. I'm going to make a statement. Tell me if TO YOU it is 'hate speech".

Here is my statement: Biological men cannot be women.

Yes or no, TO YOU, is that 'hate speech?" Any BGOL member who insists that Twitter wasn't ran by far left lunatics is also free to answer. It's just a simple yes or no and then we can move to the next level of discussion like humans beings who are trying to be objective and honest about the situation.

:popcorn:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
thread didnt get quiet ! yall thought elon had a lick ! it turned out nothin was what folks said it was, a big nothing burger
but i guess ur disappointed it didnt turn out how u thought it would & ppl didnt rush into the thread to unnecessarily engage with it bcos they all knew it was a bogus redherring for the rightwing & freethinkers to lick their chops :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:,

freethinkers boy!
:lol: Show me anywhere in this thread where I am mad? Post the reciepts. Post them.

I am laughing at the right and the left. Just as expected, the left is on the 'nothingburger' narrative while the right thinks revealing the obvious is groundbreaking shit. Yeah, to humans who apply critical thinking to life and don't gang bang on talking points, ya'll funny as shit. :lol:

Who is mad?

And you are free to answer my 'hate speech' question along with @Big Tex and any other poster here who claims to be honest about this shit. Simple yes or no big dog. Shit should be a BGOL poll. Is the statement below hate speech TO YOU. Yes or no? Don't defect. No name calling. No other statements. Just yes or no.

Here is my statement: Biological men can't be women.

Simple YES or NO to is it hate speech.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Let us get to the bottom of this. I'm going to make a statement. Tell me if TO YOU it is 'hate speech".

Yes or no, TO YOU, is that 'hate speech?" Any BGOL member who insists that Twitter wasn't ran by far left lunatics is also free to answer. It's just a simple yes or no and then we can move to the next level of discussion like humans beings who are trying to be objective and honest about the situation.

Twitter wasn't run by far left lunatics. It was run by extremely competent businessmen. So competent that they turned a $100k fund that they started with in 2007 to $44 billion 15 years later. They are 100% capitalists. They are not, nor do they care about the "far left", which is a term you don't understand but love using it just like those Fox News CAC's.

You have an obsession over an issue that never existed on Twitter. You think trans people were protected there? They got constantly attacked on Twitter for suggesting that they should play in women's sports. It happened every single time a story came out about them. Posts from people attacking them where full of likes and retweets. Didn't see people get banned for it. Musk can't save you from something that was never there in the first place.

And your statement is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with Twitter. It's something you should be asking in some tranny forum somewhere. Or debate it with the doctors that make those fake vaginas.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

It’s not to me, but that’s not the only speech these Republicans are using. The use of the N word went up by 500% after Elon took over.

Is that hate speech?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It’s not to me, but that’s not the only speech these Republicans are using. The use of the N word went up by 500% after Elon took over.

Is that hate speech?

Ok, thanks for being honest.

I think we both know the N-word is hate speech. So let's not be silly here. Ban anyone using the N-word in old twitter and new twitter.

So it seems we have common ground and can talk about this like men, right? 2 men in the virtual barbershop talking shit.

So if that isn't hate speech to you(or any other normal person), can we agree that my original question goes to what the far left considers hate speech? Misgendering and other gender nonsense(I'm not referring to anti-gay shit) being called hate speech is a far-left concept, yes or no?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Twitter wasn't run by far left lunatics. It was run by extremely competent businessmen. So competent that they turned a $100k fund that they started with in 2007 to $44 billion 15 years later. They are 100% capitalists. They are not, nor do they care about the "far left", which is a term you don't understand but love using it just like those Fox News CAC's.

You have an obsession over an issue that never existed on Twitter. You think trans people were protected there? They got constantly attacked on Twitter for suggesting that they should play in women's sports. It happened every single time a story came out about them. Posts from people attacking them where full of likes and retweets. Didn't see people get banned for it. Musk can't save you from something that was never there in the first place.

And your statement is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with Twitter. It's something you should be asking in some tranny forum somewhere. Or debate it with the doctors that make those fake vaginas.
Fuck your rant. There are lawsuits going back years over this shit, but they don't care about far left, huh? Answer the question yes or no stfu. :lol: