Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
@gene cisco if you really wanna shut them twitter bastards up, I would say:

"XY's can't be XX's", and YY's don't exist.

That's what needs to be said to eliminate all this confusion. They have changed the definition of the word "woman". And they label you homophobic when you debate the word meaning.
:lol: Well, it's cool now. Not that I engage on any of that shit or see it on Twitter. I am only on crypto twitter or business.

But on the real side, all I was establishing was that if aspects of "hate speech" are clearly far-left, it's reasonable to assume far-left people violated elsewhere. Anyone denying that is a liar, naive or possibly both. Picture if people were banned only for talking shit about Christianity. No one would deny that far-right lunatics were running the show.

Cats dishonest as hell up in here.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Ok, thanks for being honest.

I think we both know the N-word is hate speech. So let's not be silly here. Ban anyone using the N-word in old twitter and new twitter.

So it seems we have common ground and can talk about this like men, right? 2 men in the virtual barbershop talking shit.

So if that isn't hate speech to you(or any other normal person), can we agree that my original question goes to what the far left considers hate speech? Misgendering and other gender nonsense(I'm not referring to anti-gay shit) being called hate speech is a far-left concept, yes or no?

I don't think the far left started it. I think the trans community started it and the far left adopted it in an attempt to show some kind of solidarity.

My problem is the right will use misgendering as the opening against hate speech when they really want to open the door to using the N word. They always end up that ALL speech should be allowed.

And Elon can do what he wants.

So while Twitter management leaned left, there was PLENTY of right wing bullshit all over twitter every day. And twitter very much overvalues its importance. So I can agree with your point on the excesses of the far left, the right considers banning the use of any slurs as an attack on them.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I don't think the far left started it. I think the trans community started it and the far left adopted it in an attempt to show some kind of solidarity.

My problem is the right will use misgendering as the opening against hate speech when they really want to open the door to using the N word. They always end up that ALL speech should be allowed.

And Elon can do what he wants.

So while Twitter management leaned left, there was PLENTY of right wing bullshit all over twitter every day. And twitter very much overvalues its importance. So I can agree with your point on the excesses of the far left, the right considers banning the use of any slurs as an attack on them.
So we agree on that being far left concept whether they started it or adopted it.

The fact that moderate parents can't even discuss the issue of gender without far leftists censoring them is problematic. Wouldn't you agree?

Do you consider BGOL to be far right? Of course not. BGOL leans left. I said leans left because there is no gay shit allowed, no trans shit, most cats against gender nonsense, a lot of active members are gun owners, folks are pro-choice for the most part. I could go on. That is leaning left.

Yet and still there are people on BGOL who would be censored or banned on old twitter because leftists are pushing gender propaganda. Anyone who doesn't get down with the bullshit is labeled a nazi or on the right. That means 90 percent of active posters here would be labeled far right by the leftists they cheering for in this thread. :smh:

So Twitter management didn't lean left, they were far left thus the gender nonsense in their rules(which were posted online for all to see on their own rules page). And if they were far left in that, wouldn't that leak into politics. Leaks seem to confirm that, yet folks deny it.

I'm of the opinion that black men on the BGOL barbershop should be laughing at all the people involved. Elon, the far left(not those that lean left like us), and the right. Some cats around here think the far left lunatics that would cancel them just for being on BGOL are their allies. Those far leftists that ran twitter don't give a fuck about us. Fuck them.

At least you a man and answered shit honestly unlike most these cats.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck your rant. There are lawsuits going back years over this shit, but they don't care about far left, huh? Answer the question yes or no stfu. :lol:
Rant? You the only one mad in here about something that was never there. Your statement is not hate speech nor was it banned on Twitter. Elon has you fuming over there. :lol:And stop using terms you don't understand it makes you sound stupid :smh:.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
TSLA's downtrend is not due to it's financials but instead market/global conditions. To a lesser extent the CEO's antics. My wish is that more funds/investors lose confidence him, forcing him to get ousted like the Papa John's guy did.
The board of directors are his children and siblings.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Let us get to the bottom of this. I'm going to make a statement. Tell me if TO YOU it is 'hate speech".

Here is my statement: Biological men cannot be women.

Yes or no, TO YOU, is that 'hate speech?" Any BGOL member who insists that Twitter wasn't ran by far left lunatics is also free to answer. It's just a simple yes or no and then we can move to the next level of discussion like humans beings who are trying to be objective and honest about the situation.

:popcorn:

Always amused by the people on here that are trying to argue semantics. Hate speech against Black people, Jews and gays jumped once Musk took over. That's not speculation that's a fact.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let us get to the bottom of this. I'm going to make a statement. Tell me if TO YOU it is 'hate speech".

Here is my statement: Biological men cannot be women.

Yes or no, TO YOU, is that 'hate speech?" Any BGOL member who insists that Twitter wasn't ran by far left lunatics is also free to answer. It's just a simple yes or no and then we can move to the next level of discussion like humans beings who are trying to be objective and honest about the situation.

:popcorn:
No, your statement isn't hate speech. It is correct even if only on a fundamental molecular level depending on which pair of gender chromosomes an individual possesses. Who's calling that hate speech?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

what was someone saying about u know the usual blahblahblah "dem shills" "far left filled twitter" bcos some folks didnt have the full freedom to be xenophobic to the lgbtq
i guess as long as folks can be allowed to call ppl faggets etc the kkk neonazi should be tolerated

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Do you consider BGOL to be far right? Of course not. BGOL leans left. I said leans left because there is no gay shit allowed, no trans shit, most cats against gender nonsense, a lot of active members are gun owners, folks are pro-choice for the most part. I could go on. That is leaning left.

I'm a bit confused. Except for pro choice, all that is associated with politics on the right.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I'm a bit confused. Except for pro choice, all that is associated with politics on the right.

Don't even. Dude has convinced himself that all that's wrong in the world is from leftists. Classic right wing bullshit projection.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Elon is merely attempting to keep Twitter relevant.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
This is what he is trying to do
images