Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
This dude is going to get someone hurt..............what the hell did Fauci do to him?

..its seems to me like Elon began going through a metamorphosis during the pandemic when the lockdowns and associated mandates fucked with the way he ran his factories/workforce. Dude was PISSED, and made pretty significant changes and moves in response. I think he blames Fauci, etc. for fuckin with his business. But that's my limited view on that.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm a bit confused. Except for pro choice, all that is associated with politics on the right.
Yeah, I can get how that was confusing. I was listing shit to show how we can't even consider this a far left place like the backroom Twitter was. I was highlighting how an example of left leaning is BGOL, not Twitter(BIG TEX admitted Twitter leaned left and I was showing it was more than leaning).

Cats on BGOL so far removed from those cac leftists it's crazy. BGOL leans left because members of this board hold some views of the left, but they also hold what are considered views associated with the right.

It's an open secret the black community holds a number of conservative views and is the most religious demographic in this country. So far removed from extreme leftists. Although the most reliable supporters of the democrat party, the black community at its core has little in common with cac leftists. Leftists are often hardcore atheists too.

Hell, some of the black business owners on this board hold SOME views that are fiscally on the right. Now these ivory tower, 2 week notice cats can hold liberal views on business. I call them 2-week notice cats because they can just turn in a 2-week notice and get another 6 figure job.

But the self-made black business owners on here can't do that, so when you go into wage threads on here, we see some points that are considered right-wing being used by the business owners/contractors on here vs the ivory tower cats.

That's why I highlight the misgender aspect of 'hate speech'. It can't be denied that is far left shit, not the politics of 'leaning left'. It's an easy baseline to estabilish. Moderate democrats don't even go by that shit. So if a platform -- ANY PLATFORM -- goes by any of the following:

Misgendering is hate speech
Staing biological facts is hate speech.

They are undeniably a platform with far left people in shot calling positions making the rules. Fuck the 'twitter files' the TOS of Twitter were all any objective people needed to see who was running the place. That's the joke on the right. They are on YouTube talking about this while being shadowbanned and following the same Twitter TOS with the same type of content mods. Meanwhile, the left denies this is a thing. I find it all hilarious. :lol:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If the GOP would stop trying to appease racists they would probably get more black votes.

They most likely would. My solid blue state of MD is an example of a sensible GOP Governor who won two terms. Catering to retarded things like Hunter's laptop, Q-Anon, MAGA, etc. may give Biden a super majority in 2024 if they keep fuckin around.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Show me anywhere in this thread where I am mad? Post the reciepts. Post them.

I am laughing at the right and the left. Just as expected, the left is on the 'nothingburger' narrative while the right thinks revealing the obvious is groundbreaking shit. Yeah, to humans who apply critical thinking to life and don't gang bang on talking points, ya'll funny as shit. :lol:

Who is mad?

And you are free to answer my 'hate speech' question along with @Big Tex and any other poster here who claims to be honest about this shit. Simple yes or no big dog. Shit should be a BGOL poll. Is the statement below hate speech TO YOU. Yes or no? Don't defect. No name calling. No other statements. Just yes or no.

Here is my statement: Biological men can't be women.

Simple YES or NO to is it hate speech.
show me where the whole "twitter" staff management and "safety" apparatus unanimously labelled ur "opnion" a HATE SPEECH"
show me where the twitter ecosystem did that and show us where twitter is now as it pertains to racsists& neonazi & bs conspiracists theorists r back on twitter making hateful statemenst to everyrone not white/christian"or republican
in ur world i guess its a far trade off that just bcos we cannot force our bs morallity on others that it should be equate to allowing neonazi back on twitter , & last we checked twitter is a private company , i thought yall like to not "thread on me" on a private company ?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
..its seems to me like Elon began going through a metamorphosis during the pandemic when the lockdowns and associated mandates fucked with the way he ran his factories/workforce. Dude was PISSED, and made pretty significant changes and moves in response. I think he blames Fauci, etc. for fuckin with his business. But that's my limited view on that.

Nah it's more than that. He's gone full Qanon. People were calling it when he was talking about how blue checks were elites. That's been a Qanon talking point for awhile now.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Nah it's more than that. He's gone full Qanon. People were calling it when he was talking about how blue checks were elites. That's been a Qanon talking point for awhile now.

Yep, I have him blocked on twitter as he has nothing of value to say, but people all over the internet insist on screens hotting his tweets and posting those. So much like Trump, I can't stop seeing his shitposts as much as I would like to.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Twitter "somehow" deleted the account that posted the video

hqhal275th5a1.jpg

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

You're right it's more than that for sure, but I think he started unraveling at that point and has become totally unwrapped by now.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Can't argue with your logic. Dude is on Twitter talking about take the red pill. He's a mess.

For real... and I don't follow the political side of things for the most part, so respect yalls options, explanations and timelines as far as that shit is concerned.

Bottom line is that he may tell himself and his stans that he's on some altruistic journey to "save humanity by taking us to Mars" or "defend free speech".. but in reality it's about this dudes ego, business, and money at this point. Growing those by any means and alliances necessary.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For real... and I don't follow the political side of things for the most part, so respect yalls options, explanations and timelines as far as that shit is concerned.

Bottom line is that he may tell himself and his stans that he's on some altruistic journey to "save humanity by taking us to Mars" or "defend free speech".. but in reality it's about this dudes ego, business, and money at this point. Growing those by any means and alliances necessary.
Musk peeped tRump's exploitation of angry, scared, undereducated, racist, white, sanctimonious, homophobes (the deplorables) and couldn't resist running a grift on them also. They're just ripe for the picking when you're willing to stoop down to their level. The higher you are and the lower you stoop the greater the payback.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Musk peeped tRump's exploitation of angry, scared, undereducated, racist, white, sanctimonious, homophobes (the deplorables) and couldn't resist running a grift on them also. They're just ripe for the picking when you're willing to stoop down to their level. The higher you are and the lower you stoop the greater the payback.
When an owl swoops down and snatches a hare out of the field, it’s majestic and nature at its best. When the rich does it to the poor, it’s appalling and unsettling.