Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, I can get how that was confusing. I was listing shit to show how we can't even consider this a far left place like the backroom Twitter was. I was highlighting how an example of left leaning is BGOL, not Twitter(BIG TEX admitted Twitter leaned left and I was showing it was more than leaning).

Cats on BGOL so far removed from those cac leftists it's crazy. BGOL leans left because members of this board hold some views of the left, but they also hold what are considered views associated with the right.

It's an open secret the black community holds a number of conservative views and is the most religious demographic in this country. So far removed from extreme leftists. Although the most reliable supporters of the democrat party, the black community at its core has little in common with cac leftists. Leftists are often hardcore atheists too.

Hell, some of the black business owners on this board hold SOME views that are fiscally on the right. Now these ivory tower, 2 week notice cats can hold liberal views on business. I call them 2-week notice cats because they can just turn in a 2-week notice and get another 6 figure job.

But the self-made black business owners on here can't do that, so when you go into wage threads on here, we see some points that are considered right-wing being used by the business owners/contractors on here vs the ivory tower cats.

That's why I highlight the misgender aspect of 'hate speech'. It can't be denied that is far left shit, not the politics of 'leaning left'. It's an easy baseline to estabilish. Moderate democrats don't even go by that shit. So if a platform -- ANY PLATFORM -- goes by any of the following:

Misgendering is hate speech
Staing biological facts is hate speech.

They are undeniably a platform with far left people in shot calling positions making the rules. Fuck the 'twitter files' the TOS of Twitter were all any objective people needed to see who was running the place. That's the joke on the right. They are on YouTube talking about this while being shadowbanned and following the same Twitter TOS with the same type of content mods. Meanwhile, the left denies this is a thing. I find it all hilarious. :lol:
BGOL doesn’t lean left.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The market isn’t up. It went from up 800 at 830 to up 170 as of 5 mins ago. It’s not even noon. Do you think this bodes well for a Green Day? It will end down 75 at the end of the day.

For the market to go up, you need to wash the old morons out and get fresh money in. Where are the fresh morons? I hope they all didn’t go to bitcoin.

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The market isn’t up. It went from up 800 at 830 to up 170 as of 5 mins ago. It’s not even noon. Do you think this bodes well for a Green Day? It will end down 75 at the end of the day.

For the market to go up, you need to wash the old morons out and get fresh money in. Where are the fresh morons? I hope they all didn’t go to bitcoin.
Ford, Chevy, etc., and all the major car industries are getting in the EV business. I can't see Tesla maintaining.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Ford, Chevy, etc., and all the major car industries are getting in the EV business. I can't see Tesla maintaining.

Right.. me personally I'ma old school SUV fan that's been waiting for more legacy auto makers to electrify their lines. So I know I'm not the only one.

Plus I just don't like the look of Teslas in general. This dude better not lose his fanbase :itsawrap: