Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I hate gay stalkers like this chasing you around, I don't have time for you and don't want to get involved.

He is crashing at various friends houses for a reason, having a big house with a fix location is a security risk. You know they will bypass his security and bug that place up.

Screenshot-2022-12-16-025115.png

They did the same thing to MLK, published in the newspaper his exact location, which James Earl Ray used to find him.

150318-mlk-joseph-louw-e1522766992402.jpg

I had a lawyer try to docket my employment information sending my information to the wrong address on purpose, allowing them to get default judgements and a wage garnishment. If they aren't providing legal assistance, they are are trying to undermine you.

There is a database that employers post up to putting all your information including your address that you give them. I saw that he had ran an inquiry. I knew something wasn't right when a couple of employers kept using various schemes to update my address with them. They were definitely plotting something based on the intel I have gathered.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
image001-2.png

He needs to quit falling for this scheme President Biden had setup with Hunter, where they will intentionally leak information or in the case of Julian Assange classified information to create a pretext. I have seen this ploy many times in many iterations.

This is why President Trump is getting hammered where before he just had policy differences with President Biden, not warranting all these investigation.

Last edited:

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The guy puts his weak points on full display !!! kind of behavior you would expect from a degenerate not an adult !!!

The older I get, the more this next thought gets confirmed…this is behavior I’d expect from idolized CEO’s, privileged celebrities that make you wonder about their lack of talent, and over successful inheritors of white privilege.

This guy has done things that became successful but his behavior hasn’t changed. He foolishly put a spotlight on his behavior with Twitter. Before, non insiders only saw and heard about the outcomes of his behavior, the proverbial smoke from his shit show fire. Alas, now we see the shit show and as onlyfans creators have proved, more people really do like shit and piss shows than most people think.

I’m glad he isn’t focused on Tesla. I hope Tesla brings in a new head, they would probably start operating better.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That man is petty. He's alienating and banning the people who make twitter worth while. Trusted news sources. SMH.
“Trusted news”. He’s banning trusted news. He’s not petty. This is intentional. The question is: will America have a Rohingya incident and who will cause it?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The older I get, the more this next thought gets confirmed…this is behavior I’d expect from idolized CEO’s, privileged celebrities that make you wonder about their lack of talent, and over successful inheritors of white privilege.

This guy has done things that became successful but his behavior hasn’t changed. He foolishly put a spotlight on his behavior with Twitter. Before, non insiders only saw and heard about the outcomes of his behavior, the proverbial smoke from his shit show fire. Alas, now we see the shit show and as onlyfans creators have proved, more people really do like shit and piss shows than most people think.

I’m glad he isn’t focused on Tesla. I hope Tesla brings in a new head, they would probably start operating better.

The best thing Tesla has going for it is its charging infrastructure and they are opening that up to other EVs. The market has way more competition than before especially with the luxury brands like BMW and Mercedes. The looks may be questionable but for the price point you get more of that luxury feel when compared to a Tesla.

They even lost their first mover advantage with trucks due to their dumb design that Elon likely insisted on. They didn't go into EV motorcycles due to Elon being hurt on one. Only to create a quadbike that they still aren't selling.

Overall, I like my model S, but even without Elon's behavior I'd probably still buy another EV. Truthfully, I've considered trading my model S in, but it still has the benefit of free superchargering.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The best thing Tesla has going for it is its charging infrastructure and they are opening that up to other EVs. The market has way more competition than before especially with the luxury brands like BMW and Mercedes. The looks may be questionable but for the price point you get more of that luxury feel when compared to a Tesla.

They even lost their first mover advantage with trucks due to their dumb design that Elon likely insisted on. They didn't go into EV motorcycles due to Elon being hurt on one. Only to create a quadbike that they still aren't selling.

Overall, I like my model S, but even without Elon's behavior I'd probably still buy another EV. Truthfully, I've considered trading my model S in, but it still has the benefit of free superchargering.
I was always poor with morals. I would never knowingly get into a Benz or a BMW. However, I have been in a BMW and a Jaguar in my life. I would never buy a British anything either. As a Model 3 owner, I can tell you emphatically that’s not a luxury car. I have posted numerously about the back pain I have endured on long trips.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Reich wingers always crying about shit then turn around and do what they cry about. Blacks always complaining about unfairness but they cry about cacs being treated the worst. Claim to be for free speech but only speech they agree with. Cowards