Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Scrambling? I can't keep up with all this. I thought they all quit Twitter last month when it died? :roflmao2:

All jokes aside, I see news outlets are actively telling journos not to fight with Musk online. How in the fuck do adult journos need to be told that? :smh: Just showing the state of American reporting. Bunch of bias individuals pretending to report news down the middle.

I need to stop being lazy and just find an objective news source about what is going on. A foreign news source that hasn't been infected by the derangement of American politics definitely got good info on this clownshow.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Scrambling? I can't keep up with all this. I thought they all quit Twitter last month when it died? :roflmao2:

All jokes aside, I see news outlets are actively telling journos not to fight with Musk online. How in the fuck do adult journos need to be told that? :smh: Just showing the state of American reporting. Bunch of bias individuals pretending to report news down the middle.

I need to stop being lazy and just find an objective news source about what is going on. A foreign news source that hasn't been infected by the derangement of American politics definitely got good info on this clownshow.
Thanks for the reminder!
Everyone was announcing how they were leaving twitter last week (which I immediately called BS on btw) and now they mad that their buddies caught a suspension when everyone was supposed to abandon the app? Lol
Is it oochie wally wally, or is it one mic?
:lol:

also i love how the national media had 0% coverage for last weeks twitter files thing, but now theyre giving out stories about the new mean twiiter man suspending journalists, but not saying how they were giving out his exact location lol.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Thanks for the reminder!
Everyone was announcing how they were leaving twitter last week (which I immediately called BS on btw) and now they mad that their buddies caught a suspension when everyone was supposed to abandon the app? Lol

also i love how the national media had 0% coverage for last weeks twitter files thing, but now theyre giving out stories about the new mean twiiter man suspending journalists, but not saying how they were giving out his exact location lol.

White people fake mad at each other and people falling for it.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The best thing Tesla has going for it is its charging infrastructure and they are opening that up to other EVs. The market has way more competition than before especially with the luxury brands like BMW and Mercedes. The looks may be questionable but for the price point you get more of that luxury feel when compared to a Tesla.

They even lost their first mover advantage with trucks due to their dumb design that Elon likely insisted on. They didn't go into EV motorcycles due to Elon being hurt on one. Only to create a quadbike that they still aren't selling.

Overall, I like my model S, but even without Elon's behavior I'd probably still buy another EV. Truthfully, I've considered trading my model S in, but it still has the benefit of free superchargering.

I like your point about the charging infrastructure. Tesla really missed out and fucked up by not going in on solar and home power generation and production like they were getting ready to do. The cybertruck is what it is but they’ve been bullshitting on the semi.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I like your point about the charging infrastructure. Tesla really missed out and fucked up by not going in on solar and home power generation and production like they were getting ready to do. The cybertruck is what it is but they’ve been bullshitting on the semi.

From what I read , the issue with the solar business is the install time and training people how to install the roof panels. Then they started requiring people to get the solar roof or panels inorder to get battery packs. You'd think they keep it separate given installing the batteries is easier than installing solar panels.

I remember when I got a smart panel installed the consultant advised me to sign up for solar as soon as possible. He said there were people who were waiting for a year plus for an install. I planned on doing it but never got around to it.

I thought they gave an update on the semi in the last two weeks. I didn't watch but I assumed it was finally going to start being delivered.

Doug Demuro reviewed the Rivian delivery van they developed for Amazon last week. Granted, they are getting investment from Amazon but why is Rivian closer to their van going to market before Tesla's semi? The roster isn't likely to every come out either given how many they allegedly would need to give away.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the reminder!

All this shit been crazy. I don't like Elon, so at first I was listening to the hype and enjoying the perceived fail. Like when he was firing all the people and the narrative was the app was about to collapse. Turns out it was only flakes who got fired. Swear msm interviewed 2 dudes dressed as women talking about they lost their jobs. Seems like Twitter was either H1B, asians, or weirdos and the weirdos got purged.

Use the app for business and haven't noticed shit different. Just seems like more sky is falling from weak ass cacs who need safe spaces and hate opposing opinions. Mofos are weird as hell.

No coverage OR a narrative shift was to be expected. National media leans to the same shit Twitter did. They also love censorship. All of them have got rid of comment sections because comments have more facts in them than the reporting.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
All this shit been crazy. I don't like Elon, so at first I was listening to the hype and enjoying the perceived fail. Like when he was firing all the people and the narrative was the app was about to collapse. Turns out it was only flakes who got fired. Swear msm interviewed 2 dudes dressed as women talking about they lost their jobs. Seems like Twitter was either H1B, asians, or weirdos and the weirdos got purged.

Use the app for business and haven't noticed shit different. Just seems like more sky is falling from weak ass cacs who need safe spaces and hate opposing opinions. Mofos are weird as hell.

No coverage OR a narrative shift was to be expected. National media leans to the same shit Twitter did. They also love censorship. All of them have got rid of comment sections because comments have more facts in them than the reporting.

You haven't noticed ads every 3-4 tweets, the first 5+ tweets under trends not being related to the subject, trends being useless because of trolls and bots all tweeting similar responses, people you follow getting suspended?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Personally, I could give a damn about musk, twitter, tesla, or any of elon's businesses for that matter. But seriously man, help me understand how you know that musk only fired flakes and weirdos. I mean, what's that really based on? You seem critical of the national medias' treatment of musk and twitter, but why. You think he got a raw deal or sumthin?