Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where's that dumb dude in here who was complaining about Twitter censorship saying that Elon would bring free speech :lol:
he is fine with the turn of event becos hes glad elon restored his right to call people fags and not anger the twitter "liberals" or get suspended for it, he doesnt mind all these shitshow twitter has become he doesnt mind the open blatant antiblackness that risen & racism & all the other rightwing fuckery, he just wants to be able to call folks all kinds of fags and argue with trannies about gender , he was mad when they took that "freedom" & "right" away from him :roflmao2:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
equifax_workno.jpg

I have alot of expertise in this area since I am constantly evading stalkers who invent delusional conflicts to justify their presence in my life. Any information they obtain could endanger my life and cause me to waste time on another loser in court or fending them off.

They waste my time with their nonsense and interfere constantly due to their mental illness or bizarre beliefs. Because it is a man gay stalking and I am heterosexual, I just want to mash that fool up in the worse way.

One of the schemes involved bad debt with low wage jobs, than an attorney/bill collector will easily get a judgement and garnish your wages sending your information to some old address. They obtain default judgements allowing them to publish your information through the courts This makes your home address public that is wrong, which is no big deal, but it puts out your employer information that they glean from the "The Work Number". I am surmising they want to make it public information, and keep the private sector out of it. With Elon, they are hiding behind this is public information.

I collected valuable intel studying the tactics they used to prompt me to change my address with various employers. One tried to withhold my taxes in the state I was trying to mask, this would cause a person to run back and disclose your real home address to avoid paying taxes to the wrong state.

Now you can get an insight on the retarded schemes I deal with on a daily raising my blood pressure, whites don't respect your time at all and think I should drop everything to play unproductive game with them.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The newspapers colluded to disclose the location of MLK publicly to have him killed.

memphis_timeline.jpg__2000x1578_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

Screenshot-2022-12-16-230046.png

0e7f79bc-0a77-485a-b5f8-82651707b2d8-8-8-front-page.png

Screenshot-2022-12-16-230002.png

Things have not changed in 60 years, now they are using the court system to doxx your information

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Personally, I could give a damn about musk, twitter, tesla, or any of elon's businesses for that matter. But seriously man, help me understand how you know that musk only fired flakes and weirdos. I mean, what's that really based on? You seem critical of the national medias' treatment of musk and twitter, but why. You think he got a raw deal or sumthin?
You think Jamal and Laquisha got fired there bro?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You haven't noticed ads every 3-4 tweets, the first 5+ tweets under trends not being related to the subject, trends being useless because of trolls and bots all tweeting similar responses, people you follow getting suspended?
I haven't noticed anything different.
:cool:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I haven't noticed anything different.
:cool:

It's recently been a poor experience for me. The majority of my online usage is twitter and BGOL. Samsung has been giving me weekly phone usage stats and its been dropping a couple of hours the past several weeks. That may be a good thing tho.

If I want good info for certain topics, I have to go to individual accounts i know will diacuss them and scroll timelines. I also have had people show up I don't recall following.

I always said I was going to take a wait and see approach to all this, but after he started banning reporters and access to spaces, I signed up for a few of the alternatives today.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It has gotten pretty bad with these loser over years, they have become embolden. You have to be mindful of other people time and the impact drawing them into you nonsense will cause. Whites love to come up with non stop retarded games to prove their brilliance to you, when you are unimpressed and want them to stop.

First Elon Musk has a family and is leading a huge corporate conglomerate impacting the livelihood of thousands of workers. Many of these stalkers/low level peons lack self awareness of these facts and will tax your time with nonsense. They may make attempts to anger you, which affects your emotional state.

I have losers rolling up on me, taxing my time preventing me from leaving the country for better opportunities. They may have bizarre beliefs about you and want to trap you. They may scheme with retarded games that you have to spend time to unwind. It has gotten 10x worse since I changed careers due to an injury, they see me as one of them now emboldening them.

Using covert surveillance to disrupt my activity. If you want to meet him, than send a request and get permission. He might meet you at an event or some other function.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You haven't noticed ads every 3-4 tweets, the first 5+ tweets under trends not being related to the subject, trends being useless because of trolls and bots all tweeting similar responses, people you follow getting suspended?
No. I probably use Twitter differently than you. I only do it for business/crypto. So I get on and do a search for something related and click 'latest'. Interect that way.

I don't follow any folks doing politcal shit so my experience is probably a lot different than yours. I have 2 unrelated business accounts on 2 different phones. Not one is connected to people who are suspended.
Personally, I could give a damn about musk, twitter, tesla, or any of elon's businesses for that matter. But seriously man, help me understand how you know that musk only fired flakes and weirdos. I mean, what's that really based on? You seem critical of the national medias' treatment of musk and twitter, but why. You think he got a raw deal or sumthin?
I got posts on here shitting on Musk before it became popular to hate him. I could watch him burn alive and would moonwalk to his screams. But you know what I hate worse than Musk? Fucking weirdos who are for censorship and need safe spaces when they encounter opposing opinions.

Now, I am not a fool who thinks Musk gives a fuck about free speech. I know he is a conman and attention whore. But what I do enjoy is seeing punk bitches crying that their censorship hold might be threatened.

As for weirdos, what I base my opinion on is the folks I seen MSM interview. Swear I seen 2 dudes dressed as women. Got that head weirdo in charge whose name escapes me right now. And look at how they talk to each other in those twitter files? Now I speak in general terms. I'm sure some normal folks got caught up and took the severance.

National media is damn near deranged at this point. I don't care about Musk, but I do think all this 'cool kid' censorship should be stopped. Musk is trolling cacs into insanity. White-on-white violence don't bother me none. :lol: I got plenty of black business connections on Twitter and not one fuck to give among any of them. I don't get up with shills, bootlickers, etc.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your brain is so smooth, an ant would have trouble finding grip...
That was a "slick" come back. It completely avoids the question I didn't even originally address to you, but you just couldn't help yourself. You're into ants now, and next it'll be farm animals. Whatever floats your boat, enjoy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got posts on here shitting on Musk before it became popular to hate him. I could watch him burn alive and would moonwalk to his screams. But you know what I hate worse than Musk? Fucking weirdos who are for censorship and need safe spaces when they encounter opposing opinions.

Now, I am not a fool who thinks Musk gives a fuck about free speech. I know he is a conman and attention whore. But what I do enjoy is seeing punk bitches crying that their censorship hold might be threatened.

As for weirdos, what I base my opinion on is the folks I seen MSM interview. Swear I seen 2 dudes dressed as women. Got that head weirdo in charge whose name escapes me right now. And look at how they talk to each other in those twitter files? Now I speak in general terms. I'm sure some normal folks got caught up and took the severance.

National media is damn near deranged at this point. I don't care about Musk, but I do think all this 'cool kid' censorship should be stopped. Musk is trolling cacs into insanity. White-on-white violence don't bother me none. :lol: I got plenty of black business connections on Twitter and not one fuck to give among any of them. I don't get up with shills, bootlickers, etc.
So it seems the concern is censorship. Is that correct? I understand that weirdos, punk bitches, and cool kids are also an issue, but really its censorship, right?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
The Twitter disaster happen much quicker than even I thought. I am so happy I killed my account when apartheid Bob took over. Also, Elon is still butt hurt over the Dave Chapelle incident….. I told you guys the board the Tesla is looking at Elon really strange right now. :fuckyousay:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So it seems the concern is censorship. Is that correct? I understand that weirdos, punk bitches, and cool kids are also an issue, but really its censorship, right?
Yeah, you are right. I am not a free speech absolutist. But this censorship craze is insane. SOME people obviously want to control the narrative through censorship and bullying. Just can't cosign it man.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Yeah, you are right. I am not a free speech absolutist. But this censorship craze is insane. SOME people obviously want to control the narrative through censorship and bullying. Just can't cosign it man.
Nah, it's about trolling.