Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I get why folks are still on Twitter, it's engrained and one of a kind as a platform and there aren't really any solid alternatives, yet.

Once those alternatives come -- legit alternatives arise that are on par, or hell, even better for your specific niche -- people will gladly be migrating trust me.

..my main Twitter usage is basically only to follow instant reactions and chatter regarding sporting events. So I can wait for the alternative since it's not that serious to me. But I feel for the folks that eat off the platform. Elon knows that he got those folks by the balls... that's why some of these fools re coppin' pleas to keep their accounts open :smh:

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I do not understand why people keep poking the bear.
Folks wait until someone pisses him off, then others start doing the same thing.....just crazy.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look at it this way....they were there before he took over and he comes I'm and acts like a hypocrite and a troll, so they're just enjoying calling him out. Shit, there have been times in the past when we've called out BGOL management and mods because things were shitty here(timeouts, FTPs trolling, etc), , but very few of us have left.

Thats the fascinating part about this.... twitter is like a drug for some of the same people that criticize the platform/Elon