Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
No, he said all those things were leaning left.
No the point was that it's ONLY leaning left because there are right wing views running in the under current visa vie all of those clearly right wing subjectives. I'm trying to explain that you guys have observer bias here because you generally don't like what he's proposing but let's clear this up. @gene cisco no need to guess. Gene, yay or nay?

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Shit. Elon just got murdered live on Twitter.

Classic illustration of how important it is to "know what you don't know" ...or you risk showing your ass.
But this guy is unable to just stfu for a min due to years of having people tell him how smart he is just because his wealthy and popular.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I'm sure Elan appreciates your concern for Twitter's finances. Obviously he thinks it's worth it to expose the government collusion with Twitter to censor anything other than the government narrative. It's hilarious seeing these democrats caping for the FBI and censorship all of a sudden. 80 FBI agents dedicated to monitoring Twitter? No problem. So many former FBI agents working at Twitter (all hired since Trump was elected) they had their own private slack messaging group? Nothing to see here. Ex-CIA agents working at Twitter? No big deal. You dummies will blindly follow the democrat talking points every time. Pathetic!

You Republicans keep saying you've been censored but there hasn't been a single day where everyone in this solar system hasn't heard your bullshit and misinformation.

NOT ONE.

I wish you had been censored, but no such luck. I mean you been talking about the Hunter Biden laptop none stop for years. Guess what? no one gives a shit.

And you'll talk about it the next two years and no one will give a shit about it then.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Nothing funnier than black Republicans in this thread still trying to make excuses for Elon.

Major advertisers have pulled out of Twitter and sped up the process of evaluating Tik Tok. Tesla stock is dropping like a stone and investors got in Elons ass in Qatar.

But you stans swear this is 4d chess.
Yeah Qatari's getting at elon over 1st amendment issues because it's affecting their money isn't ironic at all.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I'm sure Elan appreciates your concern for Twitter's finances. Obviously he thinks it's worth it to expose the government collusion with Twitter to censor anything other than the government narrative. It's hilarious seeing these democrats caping for the FBI and censorship all of a sudden. 80 FBI agents dedicated to monitoring Twitter? No problem. So many former FBI agents working at Twitter (all hired since Trump was elected) they had their own private slack messaging group? Nothing to see here. Ex-CIA agents working at Twitter? No big deal. You dummies will blindly follow the democrat talking points every time. Pathetic!
You have zero perspective. Like absolutely none. You get triggered by three letter agencies, that's the scope of your depth.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have zero perspective. Like absolutely none. You get triggered by three letter agencies, that's the scope of your depth.
But I'm smart enough to known government corruption when I see it and I don't say it's ok just because it benefits democrats. It's like some you fools are rooting for a sports team.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You Republicans keep saying you've been censored but there hasn't been a single day where everyone in this solar system hasn't heard your bullshit and misinformation.

NOT ONE.

I wish you had been censored, but no such luck. I mean you been talking about the Hunter Biden laptop none stop for years. Guess what? no one gives a shit.

And you'll talk about it the next two years and no one will give a shit about it then.
You sound like cnn on repeat. I bet Hunter Biden cares in January when the new house is seated. But it's not just a Hunter Biden story, it's a corrupt Joe Biden story. Democrats seem to love investigations. We are about to see some.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
No the point was that it's ONLY leaning left because there are right wing views running in the under current visa vie all of those clearly right wing subjectives. I'm trying to explain that you guys have observer bias here because you generally don't like what he's proposing but let's clear this up. @gene cisco no need to guess. Gene, yay or nay?
Say man, I don't know what you and @Camille are talking about in particular. It's so many posts in this thread I couldn't even find how your back and forth started.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
You sound like cnn on repeat. I bet Hunter Biden cares in January when the new house is seated. But it's not just a Hunter Biden story, it's a corrupt Joe Biden story. Democrats seem to love investigations. We are about to see some.

Investigate away homie. I mean PLEASE spend the next two years investigating. I pray you do lmao.

Voters don't give a fuck about Hunter Biden. And in 2 years when they ask what you have done to help them and you guys say "investigate Hunter Biden" lmao.

We'll see you at the polls.

If people didn't care about Trump having foreign governments renting out entire floors of Trump properties and in exchange having him defend them chopping off the head of an American resident and selling them arms against the will of the Congress, they won't care that Hunter biden is a drug addict.

If they didn't care about Ivanka and Jared getting 2 Billion from Saudi Arabia out of the blue? Yeah investigate away. LMAO

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
But I'm smart enough to known government corruption when I see it and I don't say it's ok just because it benefits democrats. It's like some you fools are rooting for a sports team.
So you don't believe in the need for a national security apparatus? Does experience count in hiring practices? Corruption is an undeniable concern but what you're saying addresses none of that. Its like you're saying once you worked for the FBI you can't ever go work in private for profit spaces where the skillsets, network, and bad actor knoweldge cultivated in those governmental roles are hugely (in)valuable. That would seriously and detrimentally diminsh the talent pool for recruitment to those service branches.

Again, I'm saying there is a total lack of a nuanced understanding of the situation.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Say man, I don't know what you and @Camille are talking about in particular. It's so many posts in this thread I couldn't even find how your back and forth started.
Your comment where you stated bgol was left leaning but many users didnt support trans, didnt allow gay posts, were highly religious... she and a few others were saying you were claiming those views were leftist because you capped the statement off with, "That's left leaning." I was explaining it was merely a misinterpretation on their parts, which should have been clear and seemed a deliberate obfuscation to me from the previously established dialogue.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you don't believe in the need for a national security apparatus? Does experience count in hiring practices? Corruption is an undeniable concern but what you're saying addresses none of that. Its like you're saying once you worked for the FBI you can't ever go work in private for profit spaces where the skillsets, network, and bad actor knoweldge cultivated in those governmental roles are hugely (in)valuable. That would seriously and detrimentally diminsh the talent pool for recruitment to those service branches.

Again, I'm saying there is a total lack of a nuanced understanding of the situation.
There is no nuance to understanding any of this. Twitter was full of ex-FBI and CIA agents who were working with current FBI to censor posts and accounts. Simple as that. Even had their on special portal to communicate. The government can’t use a third-party to censor information they don’t like. Just because it benefits the party you like doesn’t make it right. But here you are repeating the government talking points about the need for a national security apparatus. Is that what Twitter is? For some reason I thought it was a social media platform for expression, not a government controlled outfit. One thing the pandemic has shown me is that a lot of people like to be controlled by the government and told what to think or what is true. Same people probably had 3-5 shots of the magic juice by now because the government said go get it. If you know the history of the FBI and CIA you’d know they are untrustworthy and both agencies spy on U.S. citizens. “Misinformation” has become information the government doesn’t want you to know or believe since it contradicts their narrative. Interesting how “misinformation” or “Russian disinformation” turns out to be true a year or two later. You must like being lied to.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
There is no nuance to understanding any of this. Twitter was full of ex-FBI and CIA agents who were working with current FBI to censor posts and accounts. Simple as that. Even had their on special portal to communicate. The government can’t use a third-party to censor information they don’t like. Just because it benefits the party you like doesn’t make it right. But here you are repeating the government talking points about the need for a national security apparatus. Is that what Twitter is? For some reason I thought it was a social media platform for expression, not a government controlled outfit. One thing the pandemic has shown me is that a lot of people like to be controlled by the government and told what to think or what is true. Same people probably had 3-5 shots of the magic juice by now because the government said go get it. If you know the history of the FBI and CIA you’d know they are untrustworthy and both agencies spy on U.S. citizens. “Misinformation” has become information the government doesn’t want you to know or believe since it contradicts their narrative. Interesting how “misinformation” or “Russian disinformation” turns out to be true a year or two later. You must like being lied to.
FSB? Name 3 things the russian intelligence community presented that the US countered was propaganda that turned out to "be true"

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Your comment where you stated bgol was left leaning but many users didnt support trans, didnt allow gay posts, were highly religious... she and a few others were saying you were claiming those views were leftist because you capped the statement off with, "That's left leaning." I was explaining it was merely a misinterpretation on their parts, which should have been clear and seemed a deliberate obfuscation to me from the previously established dialogue.
Yeah, I tried to clear up the confusion.

I was just trying to show BGOL is left leaning, not leftists like those who were in power at Twitter. Meaning, BGOL is a mix of views that would have leftists treating every member on here(including camile) like J.K rowling. It's just weird most of these posters don't get these folks ain't allies.

Shit, Big tex agrees in principle With DeSantis(got him to admit it). That K-3 should not be taught about sex and gender/bender nonsense. He'd get crucified by leftist if he posted those views under his real name on twitter. If he works a job, some might try to get him fired. :smh: Those the same people Elon is pissing off.

To be clear, I do consider that gender/bender nonsense leftist bullshit. Using pronouns is leftist bullshit. Not being able to definie a woman is leftist. Being super religious doesn't seem to align with leftist at all. And the black community is the most religious demo.

Being just a democrat, supporting Biden, packing heat, going to church, and not caring whether or not gays marry isn't leftist.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Nothing funnier than you writing this whole long thing about how we're listening to democratic talking points and yet the part you keep glossing over is that when all this censorship was supposed to be happening it was under the Trump administration. All this government collusion you're talking about happened under the Trump Administration. The censorship you're talking about is literally the government asking not to show someone's dick pictures.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FSB? Name 3 things the russian intelligence community presented that the US countered was propaganda that turned out to "be true"
I’m not talking about the Russians doing anything. I’m talking about the government labeling true information as “misinformation” or “Russian disinformation.”

• Hunter Biden laptop-the FBI called it “Russian disinformation” before the election and had Twitter censor the story written in the NY Post about his dealings. Come to find out, it’s true and the FBI had the laptop since December 2019. They have an entire Senate committee report on Hunter Biden and his shady business dealings. They flat out lied to stop any negative information about Biden before the election.
  • Anything that suggested the magic juice wasn’t good for you was labeled as “misinformation” and doctors were banned from Twitter who questioned it. Turns out the juice has lots of problems. Remember when we were told if you got the shot you wouldn’t get covid? Flat out lie.
  • Trump-Russia collusion. Zero Americans were charged with any kind of conspiracy with Russia. The DOJ charged a Russian company but later dropped the charges when the company showed up to defend itself in court. However, an FBI agent was convicted of falsifying information and presenting it to a judge to get a search warrant.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
I’m not talking about the Russians doing anything. I’m talking about the government labeling true information as “misinformation” or “Russian disinformation.”

• Hunter Biden laptop-the FBI called it “Russian disinformation” before the election and had Twitter censor the story written in the NY Post about his dealings. Come to find out, it’s true and the FBI had the laptop since December 2019. They have an entire Senate committee report on Hunter Biden and his shady business dealings. They flat out lied to stop any negative information about Biden before the election.
  • Anything that suggested the magic juice wasn’t good for you was labeled as “misinformation” and doctors were banned from Twitter who questioned it. Turns out the juice has lots of problems. Remember when we were told if you got the shot you wouldn’t get covid? Flat out lie.
  • Trump-Russia collusion. Zero Americans were charged with any kind of conspiracy with Russia. The DOJ charged a Russian company but later dropped the charges when the company showed up to defend itself in court. However, an FBI agent was convicted of falsifying information and presenting it to a judge to get a search warrant.
I believe roger stone and Michael Flynn were convicted but whatever.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

I see you are saying these things but where is your information sourced? Refrences will lend credibility. "People said 2 + 3 wasn't six, but it turns out that was true?" I ask you how, and you go on without qualifying the claims. Can you see how that makes it difficult to take them seriously.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing funnier than you writing this whole long thing about how we're listening to democratic talking points and yet the part you keep glossing over is that when all this censorship was supposed to be happening it was under the Trump administration. All this government collusion you're talking about happened under the Trump Administration. The censorship you're talking about is literally the government asking not to show someone's dick pictures.
Just shows you the FBI is the same regardless of who is the president. Doesn't make any difference at all.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see you are saying these things but where is your information sourced? Refrences will lend credibility. "People said 2 + 3 wasn't six, but it turns out that was true?" I ask you how, and you go on without qualifying the claims. Can you see how that makes it difficult to take them seriously.
If you don't know these things by now, it just shows your information sources are very inadequate. This is public information a simple google search would provide.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
If you don't know these things by now, it just shows your information sources are very inadequate. This is public information a simple google search would provide.
Do you mind doing a quick search with key terms and post the screen cap so I can learn the proper methods and become better informed?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
No one cares about a private citizen spending money on hookers and blow. What does that have to do with democrats or the government?