Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
That's what the lame mainstream media told you it was about. It's about Hunter's shady foreign business deals involving his father. There's an entire Senate report on his shady dealings.

You do know that Hunter has been under investigation BEFORE Joe Biden took office, by US Attorney Weiss in Delaware, a TRUMP appointee.

Biden left "appointee" Weiss in place to avoid any appearance of improprieties. Typically, "appointees" resign or are asked to resign so the new administration can appoint their own people. Are YOU following

US Attorney's Weiss' investigation???? Or just spouting off what Fox tells you?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do know that Hunter has been under investigation BEFORE Joe Biden took office, by US Attorney Weiss in Delaware, a TRUMP appointee.

Biden left "appointee" Weiss in place to avoid any appearance of improprieties. Typically, "appointees" resign or are asked to resign so the new administration can appoint their own people. Are YOU following

US Attorney's Weiss' investigation???? Or just spouting off what Fox tells you?
I read the Senate report and saw the interview with Hunter's business partner who said Joe was involved with business deals with China and he met personally with Joe multiple times in discussion of those deals. Where are the defamation suits from Hunter and Joe if these are lies? Where is cnn/msnbc on this? Is that who you're listening to?

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I read the Senate report and saw the interview with Hunter's business partner who said Joe was involved with business deals with China and he met personally with Joe multiple times in discussion of those deals. Where are the defamation suits from Hunter and Joe if these are lies? Where is cnn/msnbc on this? Is that who you're listening to?
If these things were true? why isn't Hunter Biden in jail already? it's been 4 years?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cracka called me a communist lmbaooo

...And a "china man". They sure do get rattled when their cards are pulled :lol:

On a side note, Dr. MLK was frequently called a "communist" when organizing for Civil Rights. Some things remain the same with their ilk.

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I tried to clear up the confusion.

I was just trying to show BGOL is left leaning, not leftists like those who were in power at Twitter. Meaning, BGOL is a mix of views that would have leftists treating every member on here(including camile) like J.K rowling. It's just weird most of these posters don't get these folks ain't allies.

Shit, Big tex agrees in principle With DeSantis(got him to admit it). That K-3 should not be taught about sex and gender/bender nonsense. He'd get crucified by leftist if he posted those views under his real name on twitter. If he works a job, some might try to get him fired. :smh: Those the same people Elon is pissing off.

To be clear, I do consider that gender/bender nonsense leftist bullshit. Using pronouns is leftist bullshit. Not being able to definie a woman is leftist. Being super religious doesn't seem to align with leftist at all. And the black community is the most religious demo.

Being just a democrat, supporting Biden, packing heat, going to church, and not caring whether or not gays marry isn't leftist.

i don’t agree with De Santis about shit. And his law means you can’t teach that men and women belong together either.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I’m not talking about the Russians doing anything. I’m talking about the government labeling true information as “misinformation” or “Russian disinformation.”

• Hunter Biden laptop-the FBI called it “Russian disinformation” before the election and had Twitter censor the story written in the NY Post about his dealings. Come to find out, it’s true and the FBI had the laptop since December 2019. They have an entire Senate committee report on Hunter Biden and his shady business dealings. They flat out lied to stop any negative information about Biden before the election.
  • Anything that suggested the magic juice wasn’t good for you was labeled as “misinformation” and doctors were banned from Twitter who questioned it. Turns out the juice has lots of problems. Remember when we were told if you got the shot you wouldn’t get covid? Flat out lie.
  • Trump-Russia collusion. Zero Americans were charged with any kind of conspiracy with Russia. The DOJ charged a Russian company but later dropped the charges when the company showed up to defend itself in court. However, an FBI agent was convicted of falsifying information and presenting it to a judge to get a search warrant.

The vaccine was 95% effective against the spread of the alpha strain of the virus.

People like you let it mutate until it could surpass the vaccine and infect people.

Two weeks after the second vaccination with BNT162b2 in index patients, transmission of the alpha variant was 68% (95% CI, 52 to 79) lower than transmission of this variant from unvaccinated index patients

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
No the point was that it's ONLY leaning left because there are right wing views running in the under current visa vie all of those clearly right wing subjectives. I'm trying to explain that you guys have observer bias here because you generally don't like what he's proposing but let's clear this up. @gene cisco no need to guess. Gene, yay or nay?

OK this makes sense. I think we more than lean left tho. The things he mentioned are the hot culture war stuff. The first 3 things I consider the same subject (gay/lbgtqxyz). Blacks aren't against gun ownership, but are for sensible gun laws, as are most of the GOP. It's leadership in the pockets of the gun lobby blocking it, but most voters are on the same page. Then of course prochoice is considered left, but recent elections show most voters want choice also.

There are more things than that. We aren't against environmental regulations, having the wealthy pay more in taxes, consumer protections, less subsidies for oil companies, campaign finance reform, Healthcare, having a public safety net, civil rights, police reform, living wages (tho there are some who don't want this around here), funding disaster relief, etc. We have a distrust of government and its institutions, but at the same time we recognize the need for regulations. We wouldn't have any protections without government actions. Government can be good or bad. If twitter and Trump have taught us nothing, it should be that who is in charge matters.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The vaccine was 95% effective against the spread of the alpha strain of the virus.

People like you let it mutate until it could surpass the vaccine and infect people.

Actually it was never 95% effective. The FDA went to court to try to take 75 years to release Pfizer's trial data but the judge said no. Now they have to release 50,000 pages per month. Their own trial data shows it was more like 12% effective and it was never tested to see if it actually stopped transmission. I'm sure you never even heard of that or let alone read any of Pfizer's own sorry ass trial data. But I bet you've been injected multiple times with the magic juice.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
That's what the lame mainstream media told you it was about. It's about Hunter's shady foreign business deals involving his father. There's an entire Senate report on his shady dealings.

You didn't read this did you? Just a bunch of unsubstantiated allegations by Trump loyalist. The word allegedly has to have been used more than 100 times. Never even mentions where the allegations stem from btw.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
i don’t agree with De Santis about shit. And his law means you can’t teach that men and women belong together either.
:lol: I asked you if you think sex and gender/bender nonsense should be taught to K-3rd grade age kids.

You said no. Do I have to go get the quote? Or did you change your mind on the subject?

Desantis position is also that sex and gender'bender shit shouldn't be taught to K-3rd grade age kids. So you do agree with him on that subject. Why you worried about standing on your position of not sexualizing kids simply because bitch ass Desanits feels the same way? :confused: Afraid someone will call you a Desantis support because you agree on 1 issue out of 1000? FOH

And yes big dog, the sex part means not teaching about men and women belonging together. Parents don't want kids sexualized in any fucking way. Weirdos tried to make it 'don't say gay' when a more accurate term was 'don't say sex to little kids".

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can’t believe I’m about to engage in this but I am legit curious.

Can you explain why people are so riled up over Hunter possibly attempting a business deal whereas the former president’s children, children in law, and multiple cabinet members DEFINITELY did shady business deals with multiple foreign countries but the GOP says nothing about those things?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Yep, tesla better hurry up and part ways with Elon. Also, another problem that Tesla is facing is the competition is getting a little more steep. If I was to buy an electric car today, it would be the Ford lightning.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Can you explain why people are so riled up over Hunter possibly attempting a business deal whereas the former president’s children, children in law, and multiple cabinet members DEFINITELY did shady business deals with multiple foreign countries but the GOP says nothing about those things?
Because that’s why.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Because this is a Joe Biden story, not just Hunter. Joe was involved with Hunter's deals with China and he lied about it.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

So is he the third richest person on the planet yet? Investors are coming for dudes head. Heard a clip the other day of that neo-nazi Joe Rogan suckin this walking bowl of mashed potatoes' balls saying how brilliant he was. Wonder how much Elon was paying these assholes for cred(including Dave "Soul-for-sell" Chappelle)?

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because this is a Joe Biden story, not just Hunter. Joe was involved with Hunter's deals with China and he lied about it.

Ok, thanks for the reply. Honestly, that’s the most I’ve heard about that that makes any sort of sense. Still think the whole thing is a weak argument. Doesn’t seem like anything has been found, No misappropriation, I mean nothing. The only thing I hear is that the son MAY have done something and there is a laptop somewhere that may have some type of proof. So…a witch hunt basically.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok, thanks for the reply. Honestly, that’s the most I’ve heard about that that makes any sort of sense. Still think the whole thing is a weak argument. Doesn’t seem like anything has been found, No misappropriation, I mean nothing. The only thing I hear is that the son MAY have done something and there is a laptop somewhere that may have some type of proof. So…a witch hunt basically.
It's not a witch hunt. There is a mountain of evidence. Emails, text messages, other parties involved in the deals have said Joe was directly involved. If we had an honest media we would know about it. Just wait until January when the new house is seated.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is you dumbass

Nope, just you believing everything you hear on tv. Same tv that told you to get the magic juice that doesn't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. So you post a left wing video that doesn't even address any of the actual evidence like emails, text messages and actual direct testimony from Hunter's business partners who actually met with Joe to discuss deals with China? This is your rebuttal? Isn't that the lady on the video that MSNBC just fired? Wait until the new house is seated and we will see who is lying and who is not.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

:lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...And a "china man". They sure do get rattled when their cards are pulled :lol:

On a side note, Dr. MLK was frequently called a "communist" when organizing for Civil Rights. Some things remain the same with their ilk.

Always has been like that:

“He changes the entire narrative of the left. We’re a party of racists, Sean,” the South Carolina senator exclaimed to host Sean Hannity. “Me and you are racists! The Republican Party is racist! Well, what happens when the Republican Party elects and nominates Herschel Walker, an African American, Black Heisman Trophy winner, right? Olympian. It destroys the whole narrative!”

and when they cant find an ignorant enough coon freethinker, they will invent one:

Forgot to switch accounts...:smh::lol:

Last edited: