Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

:lol: Love it. Watching both Disney and Tesla shit the bed.
Ok, thanks for the reply. Honestly, that’s the most I’ve heard about that that makes any sort of sense. Still think the whole thing is a weak argument. Doesn’t seem like anything has been found, No misappropriation, I mean nothing. The only thing I hear is that the son MAY have done something and there is a laptop somewhere that may have some type of proof. So…a witch hunt basically.
Most partisan shit usually is weak. Most partisan shit comes down to technicalities. The respective sides hype that shit up like it's the second coming. Echo chambers chirp about it until the next big thing. Rinse. Repeat.

The funny part to us non-partisans is watching folks hype up their sides 'nothing to see here' shit while making fun of the other sides 'nothing to see here'. The hypocrisy and goal post moving is crazy.

Echo chamber watching is the best entertainment these days. :lol:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Always has been like that:

“He changes the entire narrative of the left. We’re a party of racists, Sean,” the South Carolina senator exclaimed to host Sean Hannity. “Me and you are racists! The Republican Party is racist! Well, what happens when the Republican Party elects and nominates Herschel Walker, an African American, Black Heisman Trophy winner, right? Olympian. It destroys the whole narrative!”

and when they cant find ignorant enough coon freethinker, they will invent one:

Forgot to switch accounts...:smh::lol:

There's that and this WIERD obsession with Hunter's laptop and uncensored whachamacallit pics. If the upcoming new GOP House spends the next two years on that, they'll prob give Biden a supermajority in 2024.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There's that and this WIERD obsession with Hunter's laptop and uncensored whachamacallit pics. If the upcoming new GOP House spends the next two years on that, they'll prob give Biden a supermajority in 2024.
They’re not weird obsessions, they’re poltical trains to move you to whatever “culture war” the media and conservative politicians want you to move to next. They perpetually feign outrage and everything. Because. That’s why. Everything upsets their American sensibilities. Because. That’s why.

Right before the election it was the crime in the democratic led cities. And that’s before every election. And people let the press lead them down dark ass holes. People let the media tell them what’s a safe, and white neighborhood to aspire to move to if you’re an up and coming negro.

I am almost 40 years old. And the evidence the press/media has done to my communities is right there.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They’re not weird obsessions, they’re poltical trains to move you to whatever “culture war” the media and conservative politicians want you to move to next. They perpetually feign outrage and everything. Because. That’s why. Everything upsets their American sensibilities. Because. That’s why.

Right before the election it was the crime in the democratic led cities. And that’s before every election. And people let the press lead them down dark ass holes. People let the media tell them what’s a safe, and white neighborhood to aspire to move to if you’re an up and coming negro.

I am almost 40 years old. And the evidence the press/media has done to my communities is right there.

right on time

:smh: :lol:

I am way more hawkish on immigration than most on here but this is the exact bullshit you just alluded to...

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: Love it. Watching both Disney and Tesla shit the bed.

Most partisan shit usually is weak. Most partisan shit comes down to technicalities. The respective sides hype that shit up like it's the second coming. Echo chambers chirp about it until the next big thing. Rinse. Repeat.

The funny part to us non-partisans is watching folks hype up their sides 'nothing to see here' shit while making fun of the other sides 'nothing to see here'. The hypocrisy and goal post moving is crazy.

Echo chamber watching is the best entertainment these days. :lol:
You’re a partisan poster.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
right on time

:smh: :lol:

I am way more hawkish on immigration than most on here but this is the exact bullshit you just alluded to...

I remember Mike Lee from 2015 from the Grab the Pussy Outrage episode. He said he couldn’t vote for the Republican candidate because he had a daughter.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember Mike Lee from 2015 from the Grab the Pussy Outrage episode. He said he couldn’t vote for the Republican candidate because he had a daughter.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cue the video clip where is asked directly if he will vote for Trump after all of this... :lol:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It's weird to a lot of voters who showed they don't care for those particular trains.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Nope, just you believing everything you hear on tv. Same tv that told you to get the magic juice that doesn't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. So you post a left wing video that doesn't even address any of the actual evidence like emails, text messages and actual direct testimony from Hunter's business partners who actually met with Joe to discuss deals with China? This is your rebuttal? Isn't that the lady on the video that MSNBC just fired? Wait until the new house is seated and we will see who is lying and who is not.
You know how I know you didn't watch it? Lol, you fuckin dumbass.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I did watch a good portion of it. Lot's of opinion and no rebuttal or mention of the actual information that implicates Joe Biden. Typical left wing media.
They mention emails (email to be precise, there's only one known controversial one out of more than 122k) and joe bidden's potential for involvement. You're pathological.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Nope, just you believing everything you hear on tv. Same tv that told you to get the magic juice that doesn't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. So you post a left wing video that doesn't even address any of the actual evidence like emails, text messages and actual direct testimony from Hunter's business partners who actually met with Joe to discuss deals with China? This is your rebuttal? Isn't that the lady on the video that MSNBC just fired? Wait until the new house is seated and we will see who is lying and who is not.
So where do you get your real factual news?

I can't wait to hear this :popcorn:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So where do you get your real factual news?

I can't wait to hear this :popcorn:
I read documents directly myself and listen to people who are not government narrative promoters. For example, I actually read Pfizer's trial data so I know the media and government doctors (Fauci) are lying about the magic juice. I follow doctors on Twitter who actually treat covid patients and report on studies worldwide about how the shots actually perform vs the safe and effective bullshit the government doctors promote. I read the Mueller report myself so I don't need Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow to tell me what it says and how I should feel about it. I actually read the Senate report on Hunter Biden's shady business deals and watched the interview with his business partner who actually met with Joe Biden about Chinese business deals so I know Biden is lying when he says he never spoke to Hunter about any of his foreign business dealings. I just want the truth, I don't care if it makes one party or the other look bad. When an important story comes out I watch both conservative and liberal media to see how they are reporting on the story. 90% of the media is just regurgitating the official narrative. Very little investigative journalism going on, just repeating what the government says. Do you think Jeffrey Epstein killed himself? That's what the government said and the media just repeated it. Any journalists investigate the story? Nope. They just told you what the official narrative was. The government aren't even good liars. They tell you dumb shit and the media repeats it.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They mention emails (email to be precise, there's only one known controversial one out of more than 122k) and joe bidden's potential for involvement. You're pathological.
Then you need to expand your media sources because there is a shit load of documents directly implicating Joe Biden's involvement in Hunter's foreign business deals. It's not just what's on the laptop. The video tried to make it just a Hunter Biden story and started talking about Trump's kids. This is a Joe Biden story as you will soon see.

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Then you need to expand your media sources because there is a shit load of documents directly implicating Joe Biden's involvement in Hunter's foreign business deals. It's not just what's on the laptop. The video tried to make it just a Hunter Biden story and started talking about Trump's kids. This is a Joe Biden story as you will soon see.
Keep moving goalposts with your unsubstantiated claims

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep moving goalposts with your unsubstantiated claims
I'm sure your left wing media sources told you everything was unsubstantiated and debunked. But remember, they told you all of it was Russian disinformation too. Until they were forced to admit it wasn't over a year later.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll give you an example of how the media lies to promote a narrative. I was watching the Kyle Rittenhouse trial several months ago and then tuned into MSNBC later to watch how they covered it. The reporter said, At the trial, the victim testified that he had his hands in the air when shot by Rittenhouse. They stopped after that statement. But I actually watched the trial and saw guy say he had a gun in his right hand when his hands were in the air and when he lowered the gun towards Rittenhouse, that’s when he was shot. That’s a huge difference than how MSNBC tried to portray the situation. Why would MSNBC leave that part out of their reporting? It’s because they wanted you to feel a certain way about Rittenhouse and the full testimony of the guy who was shot didn’t serve their purpose. The media does shit like this all the time.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

LMAO @ you putting all this trust in the same Republicans that have been promising to release this hard data on stealing the election for 2 years now.

Trust me, if Republicans had anything, they would have released it by now. All the stuff you keep talking about is a big nothing burger.

But I digress, please investigate this for the next two years. I hope so much that you do.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAO @ you putting all this trust in the same Republicans that have been promising to release this hard data on stealing the election for 2 years now.

Trust me, if Republicans had anything, they would have released it by now. All the stuff you keep talking about is a big nothing burger.

But I digress, please investigate this for the next two years. I hope so much that you do.
Well democrats love investigations. So they will get more of what they want. All of the Hunter Biden shit is publicly available, your media just ignores it. Now that the house is republican, they have subpoena power so they will be able get people under oath. Exciting times ahead.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Well democrats love investigations. So they will get more of what they want. All of the Hunter Biden shit is publicly available, your media just ignores it. Now that the house is republican, they have subpoena power so they will be able get people under oath. Exciting times ahead.

Yeah but they have no jail to put people in lmao. Merrick Garlans is still running the DOJ and he's not going to prosecute on the basis of Republican fuckery.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

And we've already seen the weak shit you keep bringing up. We've heard all the claims from Rudy, Hannity, the business partner, the computer tech. None of it was hidden. We just don't care and we don't believe Republicans.

About to be more of the same lmao.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And we've already seen the weak shit you keep bringing up. We've heard all the claims from Rudy, Hannity, the business partner, the computer tech. None of it was hidden. We just don't care and we don't believe Republicans.

About to be more of the same lmao.
Of course you don't care or believe. You're a fan. You want your team to win.