Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:smh: And the technology to detect the child/object is old af. I don't get why people act like this is some kind of advance feature that only Tesla has. Every car brand has it. You can buy a cheap Toyota and it will break automatically before it hits the child.
The goal is to keep you wrapped up in their ecosystem. When you’re caught in their trap you won’t know if you’re being eaten alive or not.

When I bought my Model 3, the salesman asked me if I wanted FSD for $7500. Tesla was about to raise the price and I had to make a decision. I told him Im not giving him money for an imaginary product.

I bought my car on a Saturday, ran into a tall, dark skin beauty who was trying to scoop me up that I eventually rejected because she kept talking about multicultural neighbors in her culdesac.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
What exactly was the corruption? Be specific about the crimes he committed.

Mueller detailed 10 examples of Obstruction of Justice and if it wasn’t for the DOJ directive that a sitting President couldn’t be prosecuted would have indicted him.

He took money from foreign governments for favor in violation of the emoluments clause.

He fired the head of the FBI to stop an investigation into his actions.

He threatened to withhold military aid to Ukraine unless they tarnished his political rival

And that’s off the top of my head.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mueller detailed 10 examples of Obstruction of Justice and if it wasn’t for the DOJ directive that a sitting President couldn’t be prosecuted would have indicted him.

He took money from foreign governments for favor in violation of the emoluments clause.

He fired the head of the FBI to stop an investigation into his actions.

He threatened to withhold military aid to Ukraine unless they tarnished his political rival

And that’s off the top of my head.
So you're repeating liberal media talking points again? You must have been listening to Rachel Maddow's version of the report. See what happens when you get all of your information from the liberal media? You end up stating dumb shit that isn't true. Do better bro.

"The former FBI director had said in his report he never reached a decision on whether Trump could or should be charged with obstruction because of the OLC guidance."
"
In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

There was a reason Comey was fired.
Ex-FBI Director Comey violated DOJ policies in handling Trump memos, inspector general says
"Comey set a dangerous example for the over 35,000 current FBI employees—and the many thousands more former FBI employees—who similarly have access to or knowledge of non-public information,” the report says. "

For the Ukraine aid situation, you're just repeating the democrats allegations, nothing based in fact. They impeached Trump over it but they lost the trial in the Senate. Do you have anything other than just allegations by democrats?

"A federal appeals court dismissed one of several lawsuits against President Trump alleging he violated the emoluments clause of the Constitution by illegally profiting from his presidency"

So have you been right about anything you've said, or are you just repeating what democrat tv told you?

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
So you're repeating liberal media talking points again? You must have been listening to Rachel Maddow's version of the report. See what happens when you get all of your information from the liberal media? You end up stating dumb shit that isn't true. Do better bro.

"The former FBI director had said in his report he never reached a decision on whether Trump could or should be charged with obstruction because of the OLC guidance."
"
In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

Ex-FBI Director Comey violated DOJ policies in handling Trump memos, inspector general says
"Comey set a dangerous example for the over 35,000 current FBI employees—and the many thousands more former FBI employees—who similarly have access to or knowledge of non-public information,” the report says. "

For the Ukraine aid situation, you're just repeating the democrats allegations, nothing based in fact. They impeached Trump over it but they lost the trial in the Senate. Do you have anything other than just allegations by democrats?

"A federal appeals court dismissed one of several lawsuits against President Trump alleging he violated the emoluments clause of the Constitution by illegally profiting from his presidency"

So have you been right about anything you've said, or are you just repeating what democrat tv told you?

I don't watch Rachel Maddow. And you swallowing that right wing narrative hook line and sinker.

Why would Trump hold meetings with Putin where no other American was allowed to sit in , but Putin has his people there?

"The high court also ordered the lower court rulings thrown out as well and directed appeals courts in New York and Richmond, Virginia, to dismiss the suits as moot now that Trump is no longer in office."

That's not innocent homey.

And that was a sham trial in the Senate. Republicans knew he was guilty but wouldn't vote to remove him. Only a Republican would use that as proof he was innocent lmao.

But don;t take Dem's word for it. The Economist is a conservative publication.

Among his first acts was to scrap a rule requiring oil and other firms to say what they paid foreigners. As for those swamp-dwelling lobbyists, he drained several directly into his cabinet.

The Trump Organization reportedly charged Secret Service agents as much as five times over the average governmental rate for hotel stays while on protection details for former President Donald Trump and his family

Or maybe you'll believe Trump himself...

Trump knew how bad Covid was while telling you sheep that it was harmless

Officials from six nations spent more than $750,000 at former President Donald Trump’s hotel in Washington when they were seeking to influence his administration, renting rooms for more than $10,000 per night, according to documents that his former accounting firm turned over to Congress.

So you sit here and call Hunter Biden's laptop "corruption" but turn a blind eye to all this.

I'm done here. I'm not wasting time going back with maga sheep.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

"The former FBI director had said in his report he never reached a decision on whether Trump could or should be charged with obstruction because of the OLC guidance." Who's the former FBI director?
"

You missed quoted Mueller. You confusing lawsuits with charges, confusing Barr with Comey. You all over the place. Stop with all the MAGA liberal media shit. Everything you said is biased.

Robert Mueller: If we had had confidence that the president clearly didn't commit a crime, we would have said so. We didn't, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.

Robert Mueller: Under longstanding department policy, a present president can not be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option.

The opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.
And beyond department policy, we were guided by principles of fairness. It would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the actual charge.

Barr cleared Trump not Mueller
William Barr: The evidence developed by the special counsel is not sufficient to establish that the president committed and obstruction of justice offense.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't watch Rachel Maddow. And you swallowing that right wing narrative hook line and sinker.

Why would Trump hold meetings with Putin where no other American was allowed to sit in , but Putin has his people there?

"The high court also ordered the lower court rulings thrown out as well and directed appeals courts in New York and Richmond, Virginia, to dismiss the suits as moot now that Trump is no longer in office."

That's not innocent homey.

And that was a sham trial in the Senate. Republicans knew he was guilty but wouldn't vote to remove him. Only a Republican would use that as proof he was innocent lmao.

But don;t take Dem's word for it. The Economist is a conservative publication.

Or maybe you'll believe Trump himself...

Trump knew how bad Covid was while telling you sheep that it was harmless

So you sit here and call Hunter Biden's laptop "corruption" but turn a blind eye to all this.

I'm done here. I'm not wasting time going back with maga sheep.
Of course you are done. You were always done. This is your proof of corruption? More allegations? More innuendo? Not charged with any crimes? Long on rhetoric, very short on proof. But that's what you get when you only get your information from democrat media.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You missed quoted Mueller. You confusing lawsuits with charges, confusing Barr with Comey. You all over the place. Stop with all the MAGA liberal media shit. Everything you said is biased.

Robert Mueller: If we had had confidence that the president clearly didn't commit a crime, we would have said so. We didn't, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.

Robert Mueller: Under longstanding department policy, a present president can not be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option.

The opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.
And beyond department policy, we were guided by principles of fairness. It would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the actual charge.

Barr cleared Trump not Mueller
William Barr: The evidence developed by the special counsel is not sufficient to establish that the president committed and obstruction of justice offense.

How am I misquoting Meuller when I'm posting his direct comments he made on the record before congress? What is the misquote?
" We didn't, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime." This is a misquote?

"In early May, Attorney General William Barr testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee that Mueller "reiterated several times in a group meeting that he was not saying that but for the OLC opinion he would have found obstruction."

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I can’t believe y’all actually trying to have a debate with that white bitch roblowsdicks. You’ll get circular right wing arguments , that bitchmade cracka doesn’t care about facts or your responses. He’s a cac troll here to be an agitator

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
How am I misquoting Meuller when I'm posting his direct comments he made on the record before congress? What is the misquote?
" We didn't, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime." This is a misquote?

"In early May, Attorney General William Barr testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee that Mueller "reiterated several times in a group meeting that he was not saying that but for the OLC opinion he would have found obstruction."

He said they didn't not make a determination as to whether the Trump commit a crime because it didn't make sense to charge a sitting president. He also said if we had confidence that the president clearly didn't commit a crime, we would have said so.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said they didn't not make a determination as to whether the Trump commit a crime because it didn't make sense to charge a sitting president. He also said if we had had confidence that the president clearly didn't commit a crime, we would have said so.
Did you not see this part?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can’t believe y’all actually trying to have a debate with that white bitch roblowsdicks. You’ll get circular right wing arguments , that bitchmade cracka doesn’t care about facts or your responses. He’s a cac troll here to be an agitator
Damn chinese communists need to be ran off back to Wuhan. Dumbest bitch on the board by far. Is there a china girl online we can send this slant eyed hoe to?