Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I don't watch Rachel Maddow. And you swallowing that right wing narrative hook line and sinker.

Why would Trump hold meetings with Putin where no other American was allowed to sit in , but Putin has his people there?

"The high court also ordered the lower court rulings thrown out as well and directed appeals courts in New York and Richmond, Virginia, to dismiss the suits as moot now that Trump is no longer in office."

That's not innocent homey.

And that was a sham trial in the Senate. Republicans knew he was guilty but wouldn't vote to remove him. Only a Republican would use that as proof he was innocent lmao.

But don;t take Dem's word for it. The Economist is a conservative publication.

Or maybe you'll believe Trump himself...

Trump knew how bad Covid was while telling you sheep that it was harmless

So you sit here and call Hunter Biden's laptop "corruption" but turn a blind eye to all this.

I'm done here. I'm not wasting time going back with maga sheep.
Blatant stupidity. I just iggy binned that fool after the pattern was established. Literally nothing but gas lighting responses got old fast.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Twitter-files-cover--e1670179484620.png

What you are seeing with Edward Snowden and now Twitter is the U.S. government beginning to exhibit traits of an authoritarian government such as North Korea. Where other countries do not care about the disclosure of their practices, the U.S. government will resist at all cost to project this wholesome democratic image that is false.

constitutions_header_3-2.jpg

Pre Snowden:

1. We know there is a complete surveillance state in concert with private companies. The collection of this data may be shared freely. Many times they put in their terms of service that they 'collect' data for advertising purpose.

2. Based on my experience, we can extrapolate that extrajudicial killings may be sanctioned under the guise of protecting some false national security interest/justification that trumps your rights to due process. These killings are a cornerstone of authoritarian governments. The victim is killed covertly using surveillance, medical information, or bioweapons.

30mag-30awlaki-t_CA1-jumbo.jpg

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
His son is not too bright. People should have know Elon was dumb when he was talking about A.I.
Yep before all of this bullshit start happening, Elon, exposed his self by running his mouth. Elon is the type of guy that got lucky in life but his stupidity is going to cause him to lose everything.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yeah he does. Them stock holders. :D
I thought all the pronoun people sold earlier this year when Elon announced he was buying and was talking free speech. :lol: Did they just get rid of the cars and keep the stocks? :lol: Picture bagholding AND also worrying about Elon hurting feelings on Twitter.

Naw, they just trying to pile on with the cool kids for Internet points. Serious investors booked those profits and been had their money in the warchest.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought all the pronoun people sold earlier this year when Elon announced he was buying and was talking free speech. :lol: Did they just get rid of the cars and keep the stocks? :lol: Picture bagholding AND also worrying about Elon hurting feelings on Twitter.

Naw, they just trying to pile on with the cool kids for Internet points. Serious investors booked those profits and been had their money in the warchest.
If they were smart, they dumped that hot garbage last month, soon as he started his antics. Elon isn't just trolling. He's now solidly in the GOP's camp and signaling his support of their entire agenda and the deplorables that make it possible. :cool:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If they were smart, they dumped that hot garbage last month, soon as he started his antics. Elon isn't just trolling. He's now solidly in the GOP's camp and signaling his support of their entire agenda and the deplorables that make it possible. :cool:
If they were smart? The Tesla stock collapsing is the middle finger to Wall Street Reddit Gang that's been in the making for quite some time.

Anyone holding doesn't understand the pain that's about to come. I hope they only had 3 stocks at $400.

I once watched my 2 shares of Amazon before the split dropped $300+. I bought it for a quick $40 scalp to pad my numbers for the day. And that's how I knew the market was dead as fuck.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Shit, what did he do now? Last time I checked it was just his free speech grift. You do realize there are plenty of people who are pro-free speech that aren't GOP. Most don't believe elon's grift. Some even hate Elon.

Also, seems a lot of right leaning folks online don't believe Elon. They seem to know he is full of shit.

Folks mostly just laughing at the people freaking out over Elon. :lol: Tesla stock still up 5x from 3 years ago. The pronoun folks bought the $200 bags when COVID made robinhood hot. And they still doing all this talking on Twitter. :roflmao: