Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FlJHZDNWIAcXIPn

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Obama/Biden admin. saved Elon's ass!
He was damn near BROKE with the initial Tesla launch but got federal $$$$ in the name of energy efficiency.

SpaceX was a costly "hobby" , trying to build reusable launch rockets. AGAIN. A government contract put him back in the black.
this !nobody talks about all the e-vehicles credit the us govt gifted him with as well.. typical ungrateful cac

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Still don't get this shit. Folks(including Elon) took profits and they on HIS shit trying to clown. :confused: 2 months since Twitter died all the quotes still coming from Twitter. :smh:

And Elon's 'follow the science' shit got the 'misinformation" cult folks big mad. :lol: Gender benders really want his head now.

Elon fucking with weirdos, bagholders, the left, the right, everyone catching it. :lol: Elon the fucking Joker.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still don't get this shit. Folks(including Elon) took profits and they on HIS shit trying to clown. :confused: 2 months since Twitter died all the quotes still coming from Twitter. :smh:

And Elon's 'follow the science' shit got the 'misinformation" cult folks big mad. :lol: Gender benders really want his head now.

Elon fucking with weirdos, bagholders, the left, the right, everyone catching it. :lol: Elon the fucking Joker.
yeah yeah yeah its always about pronouns & gender benders for u , like ppl cant mock an idiot when he tried to mock decent everyday ppl in the name of nazi-lite MAGA , well, hope u there to chip in on his margin call,?!:roflmao3::roflmao3:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watching this clueless cac flail is only second in terms of entertainment value to watching his sycophants tap...

How it started:

ELON MUSK WARNED A YEAR AGO: A 'Tsunami Of Hurt' Is Coming For Anyone Betting Against Tesla

“I think it’s very unwise to be shorting Tesla," warned Musk. "There’s a tsunami of hurt for those holding a short position. It’s going to be very unpleasant. I advise people to exit while there is still time.”

Elon Musk says he confronted Bill Gates about shorting Tesla

How it is going:

Short-sellers make $15 billion betting against Tesla as shares in Elon Musk's company sink by 70% this year

Short-sellers made $15 billion this year betting that shares in Tesla would fall, as about $800 billion was wiped off its value, new research shows.

Analysis by S3 Partners showed bets against Tesla shares proved to be the most profitable of 2022, with shorts against Amazon shares making a return of $6.2 billion.

S3 said interest in betting against Tesla started falling in April as the stock began declining, reducing potential returns, but ramped up again in September as Elon Musk's acrimonious acquisition of Twitter entered its final stages.

About 3% of Tesla shares are being shorted, making it the second-largest US short after Apple.

One of those betting against the company is reportedly Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who Musk said earlier this year had a short of up to $2 billion against Tesla.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The Obama/Biden admin. saved Elon's ass!
He was damn near BROKE with the initial Tesla launch but got federal $$$$ in the name of energy efficiency.

SpaceX was a costly "hobby" , trying to build reusable launch rockets. AGAIN. A government contract put him back in the black.

The government made it impossible to launch an EV company by not contributing to the infrastructure, playing games with tax credits, not showing the fuel savings monthly - I would go into detail but the last time I almost died in a suspicious car accident leaving an EV charger. Luckily, I scoped out the spotter that was waiting for me to leave.

The problem is that the credibility of the government is so low with all the corruption that any quack doctor will sound authoritative on Twitter. We got the NSA debacle, Twitter, COINTELPRO, insider trading, the list goes on and on.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a time to be alive! BGOL closet Republicans are mad than a mf.
they gonna come tell u about PRONOUNS & the right to call folks FAGG*TS was worth it all and we are butt hurt !! :roflmao2: :roflmao2: we the ones who made tesla the wave, the same environmentalist & green energy folks who literally championed the cause all the way to congress are the same ones hes shitting on everyday becos he has a opinion of PRONOUNS & started listenin to Q-anon MAGAlites, all he had to do was just shut up & eat his food :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just the opposite!
I just watched a 4 part series on the tech billionaires & OBAMA SAVED ELON'S TESLA ASS!
Musk, Besos, the Google boys were all featured. There was lots of video on them back then. You're wrong on this one.
i been saying this on this thread !! that fucker turned round to shit on the very ppl who championed his cause! remember the e-vehicle credit & reduced pricing california gave tesla buyers?

well that credit is about to run out & its not gettin renewed thats one of the reasons he's lashing out like a spoiled brat :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
they gonna come tell u about PRONOUNS & the right to call folks FAGG*TS was worth it all and we are butt hurt !! :roflmao2: :roflmao2: we the ones who made tesla the wave, the same environmentalist & green energy folks who literally championed the cause all the way to congress are the same ones hes shitting on everyday becos he has a opinion of PRONOUNS & started listenin to Q-anon MAGAlites, all he had to do was just shut up & eat his food :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:
It's his stupid followers that made him do it. They over-inflate his ego and make him think he can do anything.