Elon Musk said “Everyone was a slave, everyone... We are all descended from slaves.”

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not true, some people are genetically prone to slavery.. aka THE SLAVs.....

We Afrian Americans were NEVER SLAVES we were ENSLAVED on OUR LAND

SO IT CAN BE STOLEN ALONG WITH OUR RESOURCES... but we REFUSED to say enslaved

and kept fighting .. See history of The Seminole War aka The NEGRO WAR!!

there is STILL SLAVERY GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY... but NOT OVER HERE!!!

WE DONT PLAY THAT SHIT!!.. thats why they had to make it so WE will accept it, and they turned

crime and PUNISHMENT into the new slavery process.. but slavery still going on strong in parts of Africa, India,

the so called Middle east and throughout Asia and asia minor aka europe.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey I wonder if people stop talking about rapist, pedos, murders, thieves , etc will it just go away?

sorry you pedoface looking cac racism dosent work that way.. slavery didn’t begin cause people were talking about it and than they got enslaved cause they didn’t stop talking about it. Just like racism isn’t initiated by the individuals who are victims of it through conversation

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can’t wait till the day they break into his house and find a bunch of kidnapped boys in his basement.. no way that pedoface looking nig ain’t into shit like that.. since day one I said that guy looks like a boy toucher.. if it happens I’m gonna be like I told ya

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

WE DONT PLAY THAT SHIT!!.. thats why they had to make it so WE will accept it, and they turned

crime and PUNISHMENT into the new slavery process.. but slavery still going on strong in parts of Africa, India,

I usually scroll past your gibberish because you aint wrapped too tight, your bread aint done etc but honestly im getting sick of you down playing our struggle with that bullshit you picked up from basement dwelling YouTube Psuedo scholars. Everytime you chime in with this shit as if you think you can change the minds of those who know better . Go somewhere with that fuck shit abo. This is for your edification and im not going back and forth with you on this. You on mute for now on out.

Last edited:

Darkness's

Registered
Ive noticed that rackst have gptten louder since elon bought twitter. Can somebody get in jay z ear and comvince him to aquisition twitter from that boer?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I can’t wait till the day they break into his house and find a bunch of kidnapped boys in his basement.. no way that pedoface looking nig ain’t into shit like that.. since day one I said that guy looks like a boy toucher.. if it happens I’m gonna be like I told ya
Its crazy because he seemed to be this hip progressive inventor in the beginning. Interracially dating stars and all that. Then he took a hard right and been with the bullshit ever since.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Hey I wonder if people stop talking about rapist, pedos, murders, thieves , etc will it just go away?

sorry you pedoface looking cac racism dosent work that way.. slavery didn’t begin cause people were talking about it and than they got enslaved cause they didn’t stop talking about it. Just like racism isn’t initiated by the individuals who are victims of it through conversation
:bravo:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I kinda did. Lol
ha-ha-point.gif

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Bruh, we ain't no damn slaves. We are prisoners of war. So your are damn right. But we are prisoners of war. People In Bondage.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Slave are people who gave up their freedom for protection. We are prisoners of war. We fought every step of the fucking way. We are not slaves and we should fight against that moniker. I am tired of us just accepting shit it is high time we begin to start fighting again. Never should have stopped.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, we ain't no damn slaves. We are prisoners of war. So your are damn right. But we are prisoners of war. People In Bondage.

Exactly only Slavic people are under the slave

Category..

They don't want to admit it but we can't be conquered .

We can be occupied thanks to sellouts and weak

Knee grows

But never conquered

In fact Seminole means something to that effect

We taking our history back. And they

Maaaaaaaaad ..LOL

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let's stop talking about the Holocaust too then. Cuz them Jews damn sure won't stop talkin about that.
According to Elon thought process it was the Jews fault for the holocaust cause they probably kept on talking about massacres and genocide.. if they stopped talking about it , than it wouldnt have happened or it would’ve went away

Darkness's

Registered
Lmao dude if Elon woke up with jay's money he'd kill himself
Dammit we must pool our resources. Sell worlds finest candy bars at the job, hold a telethon have a weekend car eash with bikini clad women Twitter must be saved! ELON MIST BE STOPPED!!111

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elon Musk represent the supremacy of devils in this white man's world we were born in. Only a black messiah can save us.
All races come from black. But from generations of grafting the devil race ( blue eyes, blond hair, and pale skin ). We have yet to take the earth back from these devils

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Elon Musk represent the supremacy of devils in this white man's world we were born in. Only a black messiah can save us.
All races come from black. But from generations of grafting the devil race ( blue eyes, blond hair, and pale skin ). We have yet to take the earth back from these devils
I normally don't comment on your post negatively, but we got to stop that pie in the sky shit. You looking for GOD in the sky but he is already in you. Just start banding together and stop taking the bullshit. When we do that, we won't have no more troubles. We spend a trillion or so dollars a year in this bitch. What we can't run with a trillion dollars. Start building our own shit and helping one another we could be running the fucking world in 5 years. We the dumb ones. We need to do for self.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dammit we must pool our resources. Sell worlds finest candy bars at the job, hold a telethon have a weekend car eash with bikini clad women Twitter must be saved! ELON MIST BE STOPPED!!111
Or....
people could just stop using twitter and build a new platform.
I don't fuck with twitter and never did.

Remember MySpace?
If people would collectively drop twitter in favor of another platform, it would just go away.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I normally don't comment on your post negatively, but we got to stop that pie in the sky shit. You looking for GOD in the sky but he is already in you. Just start banding together and stop taking the bullshit. When we do that, we won't have no more troubles. We spend a trillion or so dollars a year in this bitch. What we can't run with a trillion dollars. Start building our own shit and helping one another we could be running the fucking world in 5 years. We the dumb ones. We need to do for self.
That is what I represent. The rebuilding of the true garden of eden and taking this earth back from these white devils. Elijah was right when he said every time you look at a black man you are looking at God. It is just that around 2000 years ago a black man fell thru the cracks and started becoming himself when whites thought they had completely got rid of the time period when we were ourselves.
The cointelpro program was designed to stop a black messiah from ever coming to power. The time is coming when you no longer have to be a carbon copy of white devils in order to be successful.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That is what I represent. The rebuilding of the true garden of eden and taking this earth back from these white devils. Elijah was right when he said every time you look at a black man you are looking at God. It is just that around 2000 years ago a black man fell thru the cracks and started becoming himself when whites thought they had completely got rid of the time period when we were ourselves.
The cointelpro program was designed to stop a black messiah from ever coming to power. The time is coming when you no longer have to be a carbon copy of white devils in order to be successful.
Man, what he hell you talking about?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, what he hell you talking about?
I never sold my soul to a white reality but my goal is to rebuild the garden of eden and take this earth back from theses white devils.
In case you never heard the truth about the garden of eden.
All over Africa and the middle east blacks were passing down the true story of the garden of eden. Life was modern in the beginning than it is now. And there was always people here besides Adam and Eve. In the beginning it was only blacks on the face of the earth. It was a clothing optional society. If you wanted to wear clothes you did if you did not want to then you didn't. But we did not have the social hang ups we have now such as lusting and being ashamed of the body. Technology was more advanced than what it is now. And we had natural powers that has been hid. We only ate raw fruits and vegetables and the foods out of the bee hive (food of the Gods). Everything obeyed us animals and everything. But back then animals did not eat each other like we have now with predator and prey. This came thru evolution.
Out of all the people on the face of the earth there was one female that was very curious about killing a bird and using it for food. Until one day her curiosity overrode her and she killed a bird and used it for food. This was the first time any human had ever ate the poisonous flesh. This is how we started going astray from being ourselves.
By me having to tell you this shows that certain whites will do all they can to keep our true history and identity hid. This was passed on by word of mouth but so called white explores are telling you what they master told them to narrate. We do not talk black we speak whatever slave masters say.