Eric Adams has been elected New York City mayor (Eric Adams has been indicted)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He didn’t arrive in office and become crooked.

He was a former NYC cop, former state politician.

His Ass was crooked as soon as he graduated from the NYPD Academy.

Good I am a hard-core Democrat but I don’t trust this guy

For good reason

I told dudes on here I met him years ago before he was mayor. Bad vibes, bad energy, phoney knew then and there he was the worst.

He has dedicated his entire subsequent career to proving me right

And honestly I take absolutely no joy in that. Because he hurt a whole lot of communities along the way.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
p11301_v_h9_ah.jpg

We need to stop looking towards their justice system that some other group created.

I was detained for over a decade and denied access to life saving benefits. Meanwhile I am getting robbed at gunpoint using all kinds of feeble minded schemes. No fucks given by anybody in the DOJ. They became a tool of denial.

Luckily, order was restored and got help internationally. This Mississippi burning type myth that they will setup some type of restorative justice when in many cases is a lie.

I advise black celebrities to stay liquid and have multiple passports. I know many of them want to front as the owner but it takes time to unload ownership.

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
As I told you guys a long time ago, I did not trust that guy. He is not a Democrat that dude was undercover middle of the road Republican. When you elect people to office you better make sure they are who they are. Police unions and some of the Jewish people in New York City has strings around this guy, and it came back to bite everyone in the ass. His reputation is ruined, but at the same time he could salvage a piece of it if he tells on everyone involved because he is definitely not the only one. Oh by the way, Donald Trump got convicted on 34 counts by a jury in New York City. Keep that and back of your head people.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
download.jpg

They came at me with their official looking badges talking about indictments and being a criminal, when it was a robbery.

hqdefault.jpg

Don't do business in the U.S. as a black man, getting setup, it is not worth it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
As I told you guys a long time ago, I did not trust that guy. He is not a Democrat that dude was undercover middle of the road Republican. When you elect people to office you better make sure they are who they are. Police unions and some of the Jewish people in New York City has strings around this guy, and it came back to bite everyone in the ass. His reputation is ruined, but at the same time he could salvage a piece of it if he tells on everyone involved because he is definitely not the only one. Oh by the way, Donald Trump got convicted on 34 counts by a jury in New York City. Keep that and back of your head people.