Etiquette lesson on train. Woman sits on feet to make a point

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she was way out of line... how does she know if

he just wanted to put his feet up because of some injury and that was the most comfortable position for him not to feel pain, I mean it unlikely but you never know what anyone is going through..

if the train was full I could kind of undertand her being fustrated, but she assaulted him first... dude shouldve acted like she sprained his ankle, called an ambulamps..lol..

and sued her ass..

thats what my new york ass wouldve done, fuck getting angry... get paid...

I wouldve sued her for five thousand dollars for pain and suffering plus medical bills .. and lawyer fees ...

she picked the right dude to do that to..

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Way too many crazy mfs on nyc trains carrying butcher knives/or not...simply raze the fuck up and move far as possible..

new-york-subway.jpg

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So no one noticed the sweetness oozing out every time he spoke? That's why she choose him, soft ass butter bread!

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Now if ole boy was crazy and started stabbing or shooting she would be crying bloody murder.

Sometimes you have to pick your battles.

She could have easily drew the short end of the deal.

Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-stay-the-fuck-out-of-my-way.gif

Reactions: LSN

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
she was way out of line... how does she know if

he just wanted to put his feet up because of some injury and that was the most comfortable position for him not to feel pain, I mean it unlikely but you never know what anyone is going through..

if the train was full I could kind of undertand her being fustrated, but she assaulted him first... dude shouldve acted like she sprained his ankle, called an ambulamps..lol..

and sued her ass..

thats what my new york ass wouldve done, fuck getting angry... get paid...

I wouldve sued her for five thousand dollars for pain and suffering plus medical bills .. and lawyer fees ...

she picked the right dude to do that to..

I've seen people say this exact thing on the train in NYC...

If you are LUCKY... these NYC Transit Cops might 'give you a warning first'.... and tell you point blank: "When you pay your fare, it only covers the cost of ONE seat. That's it. Not two. You cannot put your feet up. This subway car ain't your living room. If you need more 'leg room' for an injury... take a cab. Or get a friend (or family member) to drive you around."

After hearing the cop say this... I saw a white guy who tried to put his feet back up anyway & ignore them.... and he got quickly hustled off the train with a painful arm-bar... then wrestled to the floor of the platform.... followed by handcuffs. :smh:

"I got arrested for putting my feet up on the subway. I was lucky I was white."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...was-lucky-i-was-white/?utm_term=.bf58a6be9110

NYPD Arrested 1,600 for Putting Feet Up on Subway
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/feet-up-on-subway-seat-arrests-nyc-mta--136870613.html

It sounds like a 'good excuse'... But I wouldn't recommend telling any NYC Transit Cops that story. :smh:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If you are LUCKY... these NYC Transit Cops might 'give you a warning first'.... and tell you point blank: "When you pay your fare, it only covers the cost of ONE seat. That's it. Not two. You cannot put your feet up. This subway car ain't your living room. If you need more 'leg room' for an injury... take a cab. Or get a friend (or family member) to drive you around."

After hearing the cop say this... I saw a white guy who tried to put his feet back up anyway & ignore them.... and he got quickly hustled off the train with a painful arm-bar... then wrestled to the floor of the platform.... followed by handcuffs. :smh:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...was-lucky-i-was-white/?utm_term=.bf58a6be9110

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/feet-up-on-subway-seat-arrests-nyc-mta--136870613.html

It sounds like a 'good excuse'... But I wouldn't recommend telling any NYC Transit Cops that story. :smh:

yea, I remember this white undercover cop tapping me on my shoulder telling me to watch this..

he went up to a white guy with his bag on the seat next to him, and asked him for his i.d,

the guy said what for, the cop said Im giving you a ticket for takin up two seats and he was yellin at him, tryin to get him to react..

the white dude said this is bullshit, the cop said you cursing at me.. you want to say that to me again...

the dude said I have a right to say it, this is bullshit. here is my i.d...

the cop said get the fuck off the train I dont like your attitude..

as he got off the train he looked at me and smiled..

I was like dayam as the train pulled off the cop snatched the i.d out his hand and was yellin at him...

them undercover mta cops be wilin out on quota day...

and yea you better not be takin up two seats on that day..

but still that bitch was out of line

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I didn't know, but apparently it's against a by-law to put your feet up here too. A fine of up to $200. But, I've never seen it enforced and people have the courtesy to put their feet down if there are people in need of seats.