Europe is a mess: Belarus say Washington/Americans see high-tech Europe as competitors."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Mali and Burkina Faso say we got yo back niger

All the former French colonies need to stop feeding france

Seem like that’s the directions their headed…

I don’t think France land mass produce any raw minerals…… soooooooo

I think they have like the fourth largest gold reserves but dont have any native gold mines… I didn’t research that yet, but I’m sure one of our expert will have the details

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Paris made an official statement announcing the start of the evacuation of French citizens from Niger.”

“Italy, following France, announced the organization of an evacuation flight from Niger for its citizens”

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I aint stacking up on shit, as long as Im in nyc... if there is food,

Im going to eat....plus I know how to meditate and I could fast for

30 days easy... more than enough time to get a food plan together..

and dont sleep on humanity, youd be surprise how when dire times come,

the good people find each other and make things happen.

I seen it first hand during 9/11.. sure there were some parasites charging five dollars

for a dollar bottle of water.. but there were also folks giving water out....lots of food

and ride sharing going on... I seen waay more people pooling together in harmony, then acting

like a bunch of soulless savages...

I know if some shit was to happen, its going to show that if we work together, there was never nothing

to fear..

There can never be a food shortage in America this IS THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY..

IT CAN NEVER STOP PRODUCING FOOD BRUH... !!! We produce so much food, they pay farmers

NOT to grow food bruh...

Who ever heard of paying someone NOT to do something? The U.S. farm program pays subsidies to farmers not to grow crops in environmentally sensitive areas and makes payments to farmers based on what they have grown historically, even though they may no longer grow that crop.

Every farmer I know is nice and generous as fuck, always giving away some food....

I would not buy or purchase any land that doesnt have a properly maintained WELL...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I aint stacking up on shit, as long as Im in nyc... if there is food,

Im going to eat....plus I know how to meditate and I could fast for

30 days easy... more than enough time to get a food plan together..

and dont sleep on humanity, youd be surprise how when dire times come,

the good people find each other and make things happen.

I seen it first hand during 9/11.. sure there were some parasites charging five dollars

for a dollar bottle of water.. but there were also folks giving water out....lots of food

and ride sharing going on... I seen waay more people pooling together in harmony, then acting

like a bunch of soulless savages...

I know if some shit was to happen, its going to show that if we work together, there was never nothing

to fear..

There can never be a food shortage in America this IS THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY..

IT CAN NEVER STOP PRODUCING FOOD BRUH... !!! We produce so much food, they pay farmers

NOT to grow food bruh...

Who ever heard of paying someone NOT to do something? The U.S. farm program pays subsidies to farmers not to grow crops in environmentally sensitive areas and makes payments to farmers based on what they have grown historically, even though they may no longer grow that crop.

Every farmer I know is nice and generous as fuck, always giving away some food....

I would not buy or purchase any land that doesnt have a properly maintained WELL...
Yea bro, You hit on plenty topics

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“UK tells nationals to stay inside amid unrest in Niger

British nationals in Niger are being urged to register their whereabouts with the UK government amid unrest.

France, Italy and Spain are all preparing rescue flights, but the United Kingdom have not announced any plans to evacuate people. Foreign Office urged British nationals in the country to stay indoors. Its travel advice has been updated to advise against all travel to Niger.

It is unclear how many British nationals are in the country, but it is thought to be fewer than 100.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Poland to Ukraine “We support you against Russian aggression but we can’t fuck with you when it comes to ship grain”

“Polish farmers have exerted significant pressure on the US Secretary of State, gripping him tightly by the throat.

During his speech at the UN headquarters, Anthony Blinken stated that the United States is committed to ensuring food exports from Russia if Moscow complies with the food deal. Washington is offering guarantees of free and safe exports.

This change in stance comes in response to the statement made by Polish Minister of Agriculture Robert Telus. He asserted that there is no doubt Poland and five neighboring countries will close their borders to Ukrainian grain after September 15, when the EU restrictions expire. Telus emphasized that friendship is important, but trade in grain is a separate matter.

Cargill and Monsanto's grain must find a way to be exported from Ukraine. These corporations are seeking solutions from the Washington administration, and Blinken appears to be leaning towards the Russian position.

However, actions speak louder than words. The failure of Western counterparts to fulfill their obligations has been a common occurrence. Thus, we must wait for the promised guarantees to be materialized before drawing conclusions. For instance, re-establishing SWIFT connectivity with Rosselkhozbank could serve as a meaningful sign of commitment.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Netherlands suspends direct cooperation with Niger government

The Dutch government is temporarily suspending its direct cooperation with Niger's government following the coup on July 26th, it said in an official statement on Friday.

The Netherlands was supporting programs in the field of development cooperation and security which ran through the Nigerien government, but said it does not want to support the perpetrators of the coup.

In the statement, the Dutch government added that it was looking into sponsoring other humanitarian programs in Niger that are run through the United Nations, other international organizations, or local partners.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Podolyak: Poland will no longer be a close friend of Ukraine after the end of the SMO

Poland will remain a close friend of Ukraine as long as the hostilities last. However, as soon as they are completed, the countries will begin to compete, the adviser to the head of the office of the Ukrainian president is convinced.

“Our closest partner and closest friend today is Poland. And, in principle, it will be so until the end of the conflict,” he said.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“The current government of Niger has terminated all military agreements with France and has given France 30 days to leave the country.”

They aint playing... I bet Niger has plans to have their OWN currency BACKED by gold....

or they plan to join Brics...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Algeria has closed its airspace to French military aircraft, and the ban also applies to government aircraft.

Maybe it has something to do with the situation in Niger.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Washington Post: Grain tensions between Ukraine and Poland hint at conflict fatigue.

Since the outbreak of hostilities, Poland has been one of Ukraine's firmest supporters. But even among the closest friends, serious quarrels can arise. The sale of grain has become acute for Kyiv, if not even an existential problem.

The dispute between Ukraine and Poland has shown that Ukraine has to balance between its own pressing needs and those of its neighbors and supporters.

“I think that mistakes can be made, and if they are, then there will be a gap between Poland and Ukraine,” said Tymofiy Mylovanov, head of the Kyiv School of Economics.

Cracks may appear, given that Poland once controlled a large part of Ukraine, and both countries share complex and sometimes bitter historical relationships and events, such as the Volhynia massacre. As farmers are the backbone of Poland's ruling Law and Justice Party, the grain issue is particularly contentious in the Polish government, which is due to run elections this fall.

Polls show that the far-right Confederation Party has also launched a campaign against the "Ukrainization of Poland." Poll results suggest she could be in the role when appointments depend on her. And its members may try to reduce support for Kyiv. Although both countries have a common perception of security threats, the grain dispute does not stop. But the Minister of Agriculture of Ukraine Mykola Solsky insists on the speedy lifting of restrictions on the import of Ukrainian grain to neighboring countries.

Nevertheless, he is not worried about tensions with Poland, because "without discussion there are no true friends and true partners."

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
China and russia, the two financial stalwarts of this contingency, have failing and ghost economies. BRICS is DOA. Gold is almost entirely practically useless and difficult as well as expensive to transmit. Two terrible ideas.

What country doesnt have a failing ghost economy tho?? You do know USA is bankrupt right??

Gold wouldnt have to be transmitted often because people will be using digital currency to balance

those ledgers... the gold will just sit where its at most of the time...

Brics is really on some tryin to take down the US dollar.... they are on some,

lets move NOW shit..

by the way the federal reserve has NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICA.. its a PRIVATE CORPORATION...

its an ATTACK ON THEM.. USA INCORPORATED

NOT Americans...

Most of us dont know the difference.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
2 terrible plans
Good or bad, seem like many nations saying fuck us

“Kenya’s president Ruto wants to move away from the Dollar to a mechanism with local currencies.

BRICS tries to set up such a mechanism for member states.”

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
What country doesnt have a failing ghost economy tho?? You do know USA is bankrupt right??

Gold wouldnt have to be transmitted often because people will be using digital currency to balance

those ledgers... the gold will just sit where its at most of the time...

Brics is really on some tryin to take down the US dollar.... they are on some,

lets move NOW shit..

by the way the federal reserve has NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICA.. its a PRIVATE CORPORATION...

its an ATTACK ON THEM.. USA INCORPORATED

NOT Americans...

Most of us dont know the difference.
From my perspective you seem to be confusing things not the least of which being your residency. "They are attacking the boat, not the sailors."

“Kenya’s president Ruto wants to move away from the Dollar to a mechanism with local currencies.

Do you know what that mechanism is or are you just quoting from an unnamed source?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From my perspective you seem to be confusing things not the least of which being your residency. "They are attacking the boat, not the sailors."

Do you know what that mechanism is or are you just quoting from an unnamed source?

Yes but the BOAT is not America, the boat they are attacking is a private international corporation called the federal reserve,

Its not part of America or The Govt but they have power over everything....

Im just saying, if they .. the federal reserve, want to be ahead of this game, they have to stop just giving their ilk the opportunity

to be early investors, at the expense of the people, they will need to carry out their new digital currency,

they expect to compete with brics..

the good news is, the petro dollar isnt going anywhere anytime soon, but its power is waning and waning fast....

there is no reason why we were not allowed to invest in the federals digital coin CBDCs early...

allowing only the financial elite to get in early. and everybody else has to play by a different set of rules

is PLAYED OUT!!!

We will see what happens thos, its going to be a wild ride these next couple of years.....

especially after the election...

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Son couldn’t wait to wail at that hoe’s funeral a few months back.