Europe is a mess: some nations ready to be friends with Russia again

MCP

International
International Member
Former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been caught up in a uranium scandal.

As the Observer has learned, while still prime minister in 2022, Johnson secretly met with representatives of the American uranium mining company Uranium Energy Corp.

And in May of this year it became known that Johnson became the director of its subsidiary Better Earth, registered in a British offshore zone. Johnson's former government aide Charlotte Owen also found employment there.

The current UK Cabinet Office has since said there could be a conflict of interest - due to the "unknown nature of Better Earth's clients - in particular the risk that the client will be involved in lobbying the UK government" through Johnson and Owen.

The Telegraph reports that days before he stepped down as prime minister, Johnson announced a £700m investment in the Sizewell C reactor. One of those who publicly welcomed the news was Uranium Energy Corp founder Amir Adnani.
Why am I not surprised with this

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

@metanoja98043 hours ago
As a Polish citizen, I would like to confirm: we don't want any conflict with Belarus or Russia. Our government is not ours - it has been imposed on us through clever social engineering and "divide and rule" tactics. The government operating in Poland is completely subjected to American, Israelian and European (i.e. German) goals. The goals of America and Israel are just like Mr Lukashenko stated. The goals of EU are utopian and more and more Poles think seriously about Polexit. We are having our national identity stripped by laws which are cleverly designed to allegedly protect people but in fact they are used to silence them, break down family bonds and national identity by forcefully sending culturally alien immigrants. The media is completely overtaken by non-polish entities and it has been done so in the guise of protection of democracy. What an irony! Our enemy is powerful and operates in secrecy but we shall overcome as we always have. God bless Poland, the Slavs, and the whole world.”

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Zelensky wanted to throw them hands with ole boy

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They have to wrap things up before Biden / Harris / Walz are voted out.
Lmao….

If they don’t handle their business correctly, some of the fools gonna be trapped In Kursk.

Since I screenshot this, the another push from the lower right side going left…

Russians are slowly closing the entrance point….

3455059-A-82-EB-4930-9-ADD-BAD2-EE139-EAF.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The EU is basically the United States if each state spoke a different language

Dawg as each
Month pass it looks
Like Biden and Em
Plan is to destroy the EU.
There’s no way the USA could
Supply the Europeans natural resource
Needs and wants. Even if we could just
The price of transportation would be
Ridiculous insane.

We got them to focus on Russia as a being evil vs EU and Russia working to building a stronger Europe.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dawg as each
Month pass it looks
Like Biden and Em
Plan is to destroy the EU.
There’s no way the USA could
Supply the Europeans natural resource
Needs and wants. Even if we could just
The price of transportation would be
Ridiculous insane.

We got them to focus on Russia as a being evil vs EU and Russia working to building a stronger Europe.

I was gonna post some facts but I don't feel like getting into it with folks about every little thing you write on here.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I was gonna post some facts but I don't feel like getting into it with folks about every little thing you write on here.
Trust me I get what youre putting down

:lol:

seem like some folks be cocked and load, pathetically waiting for certain members to submit a post

:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
'Ukrainian refugees risk homelessness in EU and UK' – The Guardian

'In Hungary, the government recently stopped housing thousands of Ukrainian refugees, declaring parts of western Ukraine 'safe' for return despite ongoing missile strikes. In the UK, more than 9,000 Ukrainian refugee families are at risk of homelessness due to a reduction in the number of hosts offering accommodation and inadequate support from local authorities. In Poland, which initially took in around a million Ukrainian refugees, public sentiment has shifted due to concerns about social benefits. This month, the country called for an end to EU benefits for men of military age

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Slovak PM Calls for Renewed Relations with Russia

⚡Bratislava – Prime Minister Robert Fico stated that "the European Union needs Russia" and expressed a desire to restore ties with Moscow if the Ukraine conflict ends before his term is up. His comments indicate a potential shift in Slovakia's foreign policy and highlight ongoing divisions within the EU regarding relations with Russia

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This is laughable because you have/had fellow Americans saying Europeans needed to do this and that. They need to go against Putin, they need to fight the Russians.
We over here living our best lives while them folks are under the constant threat of war because we wants to surround Russia like we did Iran.

Many governments within the EU have crumbled trying to defeat Russia via Ukraine.

After realizing Ukraine was one of top militaries in Europe and got wiped, folks had to rethink their direction.
I think the BBC did a study on Ukraine and came to the conclusion Zelensky have been supplied enough equipment, he could’ve manned a military four times. Another number that will surprise many people, Ukraine have lost more soldiers that France and Great Britain have enlisted.