Eve sells off her publishing

Rising Star
Registered
Can someone explain to me that valuation and how they propose to recoup 25-50 milly.

I mean to pay that, it must be worth at least a hunnid mill.

I really need to think about selling my publishings. Lol

Carry on……

I know a little bit but I believe you just need one major major hit and you can get that much. I think "whos that girl" was her hit. They give her 25 million in hopes they can make maybeline give them 40 million for using the song in an Ad. They got endless pockets dont feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can someone explain to me that valuation and how they propose to recoup 25-50 milly.

I mean to pay that, it must be worth at least a hunnid mill.

I really need to think about selling my publishings. Lol

Carry on……
They easily get that money back with streaming and license deals. It just doesn’t make sense to sale your catalog because that money would last a life time

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Naw she gonna give it to her white man. Thats why she sold the rights. She's a white woman now, she wants to leave behind her small 'b' Black past.
Eve-touch-up1-softerline.jpg

Rising Star
Registered
They easily get that money back with streaming and license deals. It just doesn’t make sense to sale your catalog because that money would last a life time
The catalog sale usually isnt for a lifetime. Its a long time but it goes back to you or your estate at some point. Which you can sell it again.

I would take the 25mill if i was her everytime. Shes not actively a part of making music and must be mid 40's close to 50?

Hopefully she invests and turns the 25mill into 100 mill. I know exactly what I would do with that money.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I know a little bit but I believe you just need one major major hit and you can get that much. I think "whos that girl" was her hit. They give her 25 million in hopes they can make maybeline give them 40 million for using the song in an Ad. They got endless pockets dont feel sorry for them.
Not just ads either. TV shows, trailers, movies, video games, etc. Whoever brought this can easily recoup that plus some.

I'm just shocked Eve and her people were able to get that much. Props to her. She ain't helad a top 10 hit since the early 2000s and she just made enough to stop working forever.
:cheers:

You gonna hear her spelling out Philly for every sports team

I was at CAU when this song dropped. Philly dudes went crazy.
Still do!!!!
They honestly don't play that song enough during Sixers games. Too much Meek Mills and dozen other current day trash rap songs.

The year that song dropped, they would play the Swizz Beatz hum in the chorus whenever someone dunked or made a big play. They had to stop playing that and Wild Out tho, cause people was getting too hype :lol: